Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
Hi there. I'm a big fan of the game and rated it accordingly. Thanks for the info about the
different paths. I went with the Gorgons on my first way through the current version,
because I didn't like the first two houses I spoke first. Later on i tried this path and was
amused by the little fairy, coming to me at night.

There is one thing I would like to know. Is there a reason why there a few to none faces in
close ups? Almost all of the game is from a quite far point of view. Which is nice for the plot
going on. But in my experience it is bonding to have a good look at the people you love or like
in a game. To see their expression in detail.

Will stay tuned to follow the game. Great work.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
There is one thing I would like to know. Is there a reason why there a few to none faces in
close ups? Almost all of the game is from a quite far point of view. Which is nice for the plot
going on. But in my experience it is bonding to have a good look at the people you love or like
in a game. To see their expression in detail.
Outside of inducing homicidal rage in me?

While I understand the potential value of such shots, every time I try to do one I want to throw my screen out of the window, and I like my screen. Now I'm not saying I won't do them ever, it all depends on how the scene flows. But it isn't my style if I'm being honest. No bigger reason for it really.

Sep 3, 2020
Outside of inducing homicidal rage in me?

While I understand the potential value of such shots, every time I try to do one I want to throw my screen out of the window, and I like my screen. Now I'm not saying I won't do them ever, it all depends on how the scene flows. But it isn't my style if I'm being honest. No bigger reason for it really.
I don't know if you ever saw my previous comment
so I'm sorry if I'm repeating myself

1 he actually a person that doesn't want to fuck everything in sight

2 and he actually treat the women in his life with dignity and respect

3 and unlike main characters in adult game he's not being nice to the women so that he can get them into bed
like for example when he helped the to homeless girls he did not want to sleep with them he just wanted to help

5 and regardless of how Monster Girls may look he treats them well with the same respect he treats other people

but anyway I wanted to know what was your inspiration for making this male character mc and will we see more male mc characters

like this in your future games

and again sorry if I talk too much

(y):)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I don't know if you ever saw my previous comment
so I'm sorry if I'm repeating myself

1 he actually a person that doesn't want to fuck everything in sight

2 and he actually treat the women in his life with dignity and respect

3 and unlike main characters in adult game he's not being nice to the women so that he can get them into bed
like for example when he helped the to homeless girls he did not want to sleep with them he just wanted to help

5 and regardless of how Monster Girls may look he treats them well with the same respect he treats other people

but anyway I wanted to know what was your inspiration for making this male character mc and will we see more male mc characters

like this in your future games

and again sorry if I talk too much

(y):)
I saw it, I just might not respond in a timely fashion as I tend to block out my surroundings while I work. And then forget that someone messaged me or something and... yeah. But I usually read all the messages so no worries about that.

Inspiration? Set of dice and my mood on the time of writing if we are being completely honest. Most, if not all, attributes that the characters have are randomized to a point to give a baseline character, then it just evolves during the early writing process one way or another.

And as for seeing a male lead in the future that treats people with the respect, they deserve? That depends on the story I want to tell, that is the only answer I can give to that. If it is about a relatively normal human being that has raised to treat others with respect? Yeah. If it is about a horny jerk then the protagonist will act like a horny jerk. If it is about a homicidal maniac, well you get the picture.

Sep 3, 2020
I saw it, I just might not respond in a timely fashion as I tend to block out my surroundings while I work. And then forget that someone messaged me or something and... yeah. But I usually read all the messages so no worries about that.

Inspiration? Set of dice and my mood on the time of writing if we are being completely honest. Most, if not all, attributes that the characters have are randomized to a point to give a baseline character, then it just evolves during the early writing process one way or another.

And as for seeing a male lead in the future that treats people with the respect, they deserve? That depends on the story I want to tell, that is the only answer I can give to that. If it is about a relatively normal human being that has raised to treat others with respect? Yeah. If it is about a horny jerk then the protagonist will act like a horny jerk. If it is about a homicidal maniac, well you get the picture.
oh I see thank you so much for responding to my comment
I really loved the MC made for this game and I hope you have more in the future like this
but don't misunderstand me whatever kind of MC you make in the future
I wish you nothing but the best

I hope you don't mind but every time you make a game I'll probably going to ask you what kind of MC it is

I hope I don't annoy you
(y):D

Reactions: Talothral

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Well, this was an interesting one. I loved the world. It reminded me about one of my favourite book series, Alex Verus books by Benedict Jacka. Looks like this will be in a long haul. I'll be following this and I hope good luck with the project.

By playing this I also learned something about myself. I learned that I like snakes to be sexier than grandmothers...
Not that it was any surprise to me, after all, Lamia is my favourite girl in the Monster Musume manga. I can't wait to see whether Medusa's have pussy in the front or backside. I looked closely (for research purposes...) but I didn't see any.
Hmm, are those medusa's with two legs human/medusa hybrids?

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Well, this was an interesting one. I loved the world. It reminded me about one of my favourite book series, Alex Varus books by Benedict Jacka. Looks like this will be in a long haul. I'll be following this and I hope good luck with the project.

By playing this I also learned something about myself. I learned that I like snakes to be sexier than grandmothers...
Not that it was any surprise to me, after all, Lamia is my favourite girl in the Monster Musume manga. I can't wait to see whether Medusa's have pussy in the front or backside. I looked closely (for research purposes...) but I didn't see any.
Hmm, are those medusa's with two legs human/medusa hybrids?
The bipedal gorgon thing, that actually depends on the variant of the mythology/folklore as they are portrayed having legs over the snake's lower body, the latter might be a more modern interpretation of gorgons and they might have been mixed with the lamia myth over the years, but that is a different discussion. The only actual defining feature that all of the gorgons seem to have in common is the snakes as hair, or among the hair. So bipedal isn't exactly a hybrid, just a variant of a gorgon.

But in my settings case? The looks depend on how attuned they are with magic, those with lower snake bodies are more attuned with it, and those without not so much. Those without visible snakes? Well, you could think of them as purposely crated to infiltrate the human society, as glamours like Chloe uses (the bartender) can fail or seen through.

Reactions: Moonis

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018

So no progress report today since it is release day. Yay! I'm just doing the final build (hopefully) and testing it then it is upload time!
Changelog 0.12.0
  • Day 12 implemented
  • 234 renders
Yeah short and sweet. So release schedule: Today for the $15 Tier, on 16th for the $10 Tier, and on 18th for $3 Tier. Public will be probably on 23rd.

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Dope....very nice story...good development of the story and the MC he is not OP from the start and it kinda feels like some Dr Strange vibes that is good it makes it little ''spicy''

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Really inertesting world you are crafting here Talothral can't wait to see where it goes next. Does the update cover both paths as seen in v0.11?
It's safe to say when an update comes out there will be content regardless of what path/branch/scenic route you are on, whether there is unique content to X path is a different question. This update doesn't feature unique content to any of the paths but it moves the overall plot forward.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
It's safe to say when an update comes out there will be content regardless of what path/branch/scenic route you are on, whether there is unique content to X path is a different question. This update doesn't feature unique content to any of the paths but it moves the overall plot forward.
Thanks for answering my question so quickly.

airze

Feb 8, 2018

Pushed to public bit earlier then originally planned in case there are issues as I'm not available on the 24th.
So here it is, bit more plot, Susan returns for daily interactions from now on one way or another so more stuff with her. And stuff with Miyuki, maybe, and the third member of the harem. But no more keeping you away from it here you go!
If the are any issues please let me know, thank you, and please enjoy!
Full download:
Windows/Linux (1.42 GB):
Mac (1.40 GB):
Unfortunately, mac version is untested.
Update from 0.11.0 to 0.12.0 (126.5 MB):
The update from 0.11.0 to 0.12.0: Extract the files from the zip-file in to game folder and overwrite the gui.rpa, images.rpa and scripts.rpa.

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
File permissions are wrong on the Mac version and it won't run. To fix it, you need to open a terminal and run:
sudo chmod -R 755 /Applications/Sorcerer.app

Works fine after that.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
OP Updated
Sorcerer [v0.12.0] [Talothral] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (372 MB): - - -

Last edited:

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018

So it's Monday, and I'm drained since did my yearly Christmas cleaning... Yeah so anyway.
First things first, to take account possible issues that might rise up, I've decided to push the public release out tomorrow, or in 8 or so. This is due because I'm not at the computer on 24th (except maybe really late) I'm letting myself to have some extra time to fix any issues that might come, up and answer some messages. And now to the scheduled post.
Work continues towards 0.13.0, rendering is on schedule of some kind. New Years is still a goal but... I have my doubts but that depends on how rest of the images goes, as it will be a large day image wise.
Although I admit, that at the moment I kind of want to do the remaining day just pictures of the faerie dragon fussing around.
So rending is going smoothly, writing I haven't really thought about today yet, but it's going. Few ideas that might be technically bit difficult to render, but I'll cross that hurdle when I reach it.
All in all, if this would be normal update I would be on schedule, but since this is bit render heavy for non branching day so... We'll see how it goes.

And to those who thought that the MC is too perfect, well he makes mistakes, and judgement errors as well. Although what happens elsewhere at the same time is more important than showing him being hit badly by one of those things smoldering over there, he does get hurt... and well... you'll se

Reactions: Jay4201 and -Hex-

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
I fucking love your mind for this making in story mate, my kind of game for sure. and no damn ntr or other cockhold shit wifes/gf's etc. Harem, getting em pregnant, making babies to come and making a family clan all in all, just like i love it.

Reactions: PNHSUKI and woody
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes