Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Man, Miyuki already slept with the MC twice and we did NOT see any sex scenes. BUT you made me screw the old hag TWICE.

WTF pal :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

W H A T T H E H E L L :mad:
:p
Actually, the fourth time, the first one was during the cabin, the second time at the old apartment ;)

Patience... or I can make it the third time before... ;)

Joking aside, it's coming sooner than you think. And it is always the timing, and partially for those who want to take it even slower, a bit trickier to get but it is there.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Enjoyed the update.. and who knew? It was a timely update also!

Looks like everybody is staying in character.. sometimes I play a game with an update and I'm like.. WTF?! Not in the sense of story twists.. but in the sense the MC has totally changed his behavior. I get that events might change a person but just not into the 'unbelievable' shifts that I might be forced into that are totally out there. Hidden traits/personna are fine for secondary charactors.. but if I'm the MC and playing along kinda defeats the purpose by altering down a path that just doesn't fit the charactor.

Do hope that makes sense.. just loving the charactor of the MC in this one... and the 'familiar'.. gotta love that green little dragon..

This one is quickly turning into my favorite.. appreciate the hard work! 8/10
Has turned into one of my most favorite games on site. One of my favorite MC's I've played. Congratulations to Talothral Hope this one continues to have legs and runs for a long time. The wife isn't working right now due to 'the virus' effecting her job so had to go small.. but still wanted to show support. Here's my answer as I hit him at Patreon number 51.

Congratulations!
You're now a patron of Talothral

Continue on your path chief.. yet another stellar update.

Last edited:
Reactions: KenneX

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
The weakest update so far.
- meaningless choice with Tamara (and if it wasn't it's a bad way of showing it)
- getting blue balled by grandma
- getting blue balled by gorgon's sister
- only 12 CG difference between demon hunters' path and gorgons' path (and all CGs at the office)
- I could skip 99% of the other route with CTRL (the same dialogues).

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
- meaningless choice with Tamara (and if it wasn't it's a bad way of showing it)
- getting cucked by grandma
- getting cucked by gorgon's sister
- only 12 CG difference between demon hunters' path and gorgons' path (and all CGs at the office)
About the choice, maybe it didn't pan out in this update but will in a future one? I didn't look at the code, maybe it doesn't have a variable attached to it, but as far as I can see without going into the code it just didn't come into play yet.

What are you talking about? there was no cucking on my playthrough, it wouldn't make sense to have anything with the Gorgon sisters at the moment, the Mc had to go back home to deal with planing the clan and stuff and with Li I had a really good scene with. Also maybe you are confusing blue-balling with cucking, not the same thing at all, and as I said not a problem if you make the right choices.

That is no point for me because I care about the story and not the CG.

Maybe, but this is the aftermath of the previous choice so it makes sense that it wouldn't branch too much as of yet.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
About the choice, maybe, it didn't pan out in this update but will in a future one?
Hence bad choice design. The choice is too cryptic and I've already saved the game at the end. Those small seemingly unsignificant choices should give instant results and not fuck us later in the game. I don't really want to start another playthrough because of something like that.
you are confusing blue-balling with cucking
Yes, sorry.
it wouldn't make sense to have anything with the Gorgon sisters at the moment, the Mc had to go back home to deal with planing the clan and stuff
Yes, like he didn't stay for some action before. And even extended his "lunch break" in the same day.
with Li I had a really good scene
Your "good" scene, my idea of "good scene" left the room :).
I care about the story and not the CG.
Play some text based games then, was that supposed to be an argument? Too much whiteknighting in your post.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
story is progressing a bit slow
seems future updates are gonna be much more interesting

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
- getting blue balled by grandma
- getting blue balled by gorgon's sister
I don't know why, but this post made me want to do a story about an 18-year-old college student who chases hot girls but always ends up waking up next to someone's grandma the next morning, without recollection of what actually happened the previous night.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
I don't know why, but this post made me want to do a story about an 18-year-old college student who chases hot girls but always ends up waking up next to someone's grandma the next morning, without recollection of what actually happened the previous night.
Hoping for some fun with Ayla in future updates, kind sir.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Hi dev Talothral
About Mrs. Blake, Ayla, Marcia and maybe Michelle .... is there content with them in a future update?
Seriously all the women in this game are very beautiful, it's a shame if a model like them is wasted. :|

Reactions: woody

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I'll be clear Mrs. Blake, and Michelle is off the table as neither of them is interested in the MC that way, I know it's a shocking revelation that they have their own preferences ;). Rest I won't comment as it would be a spoiler to confirm or deny any other theoretically possible (or impossible) scenes with either of them.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr. Harper

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
I'll be clear Mrs. Blake, and Michelle is off the table as neither of them is interested in the MC that way, I know it's a shocking revelation that they have their own preferences ;). Rest I won't comment as it would be a spoiler to confirm or deny any other theoretically possible (or impossible) scenes with either of them.
It break my heart.
Well okay then, it's your decision.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
It break my heart.
Well okay then, it's your decision.
It's not a secret that there are characters that aren't interested in the MC, every character has been determined before the writing started, naturally, there will be some changes as the writing evolves. But don't feel sad, there will be others. Like her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For those of you who hang around on my Patreon you have seen her already, she is a love interest, or should I say, harem candidate.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
what are the two paths that you have someone can tell me ? i seens important but the game dont clarify !
The paths are there to provide different encounters, and alterations to scenes, mostly so that people have something different to try if they wish to play it more than once. And neither of the paths are more important than the other when it comes to the ending, all will get you to that point. The difference is how they get you there. In one path you are friendly with gorgons, in another path with demon hunters. In one path you meet a sweet old lady, and in the other... well that is actually still a mystery ;) Ultimately, all of them lead to the end, and who is there with you depends on the choices you've made.

Although it is a bit misleading to call them paths, they are more of branches or different scenic routes towards the end.

Reactions: Repuci
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes