Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Very nice Update!! Not sure how the Spirit will figure in since it seemed like they were avoiding having one at some point. But since you have not disappointed us up to and including this version - I see no reason to be doubt you. It's bound to be good.
Thanks and have a GREAT relaxing Holiday! :>)

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020

So it's Monday, and I'm drained since did my yearly Christmas cleaning... Yeah so anyway.
First things first, to take account possible issues that might rise up, I've decided to push the public release out tomorrow, or in 8 or so. This is due because I'm not at the computer on 24th (except maybe really late) I'm letting myself to have some extra time to fix any issues that might come, up and answer some messages. And now to the scheduled post.
Work continues towards 0.13.0, rendering is on schedule of some kind. New Years is still a goal but... I have my doubts but that depends on how rest of the images goes, as it will be a large day image wise.
Although I admit, that at the moment I kind of want to do the remaining day just pictures of the faerie dragon fussing around.
So rending is going smoothly, writing I haven't really thought about today yet, but it's going. Few ideas that might be technically bit difficult to render, but I'll cross that hurdle when I reach it.
All in all, if this would be normal update I would be on schedule, but since this is bit render heavy for non branching day so... We'll see how it goes.

And to those who thought that the MC is too perfect, well he makes mistakes, and judgement errors as well. Although what happens elsewhere at the same time is more important than showing him being hit badly by one of those things smoldering over there, he does get hurt... and well... you'll se
Nice we got our dragon protector making another appearance

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
File permissions are wrong on the Mac version and it won't run. To fix it, you need to open a terminal and run:
sudo chmod -R 755 /Applications/Sorcerer.app

Works fine after that.
Thanks for that. The pain of not owning all the platforms you make builds for, so I'll steal that and slap it on the future release posts >.>

Im finding error in every other-line in update-only file. Dev please do check once
I downloaded version 0.11.0 and applied the version update only to it and everything was fine? I loaded save before the updates start and played it normally without errors, and even started a new game to make sure. Maybe the download got corrupted? But unfortunately, I can't replicate that problem. So I aplogize for the inconvenience but you might want to consider downloading the full 0.12.0 version if redownloading and applying the update "patch" doesn't fix it.

Very nice Update!! Not sure how the Spirit will figure in since it seemed like they were avoiding having one at some point. But since you have not disappointed us up to and including this version - I see no reason to be doubt you. It's bound to be good.
Thanks and have a GREAT relaxing Holiday! :>)
I'm not sure how much of a choice they would have if a guardian spirit would decide that they would be his or hers guardian clan/house. But as Miyuki says it, the spirit knows something is wrong but doesn't know exactly what, so she is separating "key people" from the clan to ensure the bloodline doesn't die off.

Nice we got our dragon protector making another appearance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
0.11 save not working for me, someone else has that problem?
Rollback error? Had one report of that, the problem is that nothing has changed in the script that should cause that error, outside of a bug fix that was available as a patch before/during 0.11.0 public launch, and it is rolled into 0.12.0.

Please try an older save if you have one. If nothing else there should be an automatic save nearish the 0.11.0 end (the choice to intervene the gorgon sisters if you were on that path at least)

Reactions: Weipa

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I generally don't have much to say about this game besides how much I'm loving the storytelling you're doing. It jumps to the top of my queue every update because I want to see Alexander's continued growth as a sorcerer and, more importantly to me, as a clan leader.

His relationship with Miyuki is so well done, and the other potential LIs are coming along nicely. Susan and Aya are at the top of my wishlist for official introduction to the harem, but I'd love to see the interaction between Ms. Li and Susan if we bring Li around. Maybe there's some magic to have Li produce and heir for us (and you don't even have to make her younger; I love gilf Li).

I went the Gorgon route, so I'm wondering if there's some monstergirl sex in the future. Not sure how feasible that is, render-wise, but a Alexander and Chionne scene would be amazing.

All in all, amazing storytelling. Looking forward to more.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral. Like to see stat points like HP, Power erc for mc.
I have to wonder why? It isn't like they matter as this isn't an RPG, at best I would be making some random stats that would be meaningless unless I create that style character sheet for everyone.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I have to wonder why? It isn't like they matter as this isn't an RPG, at best I would be making some random stats that would be meaningless unless I create that style character sheet for everyone.
For turn based combat.....

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I was supposed to answer this bit earlier but, busy, busy, busy. Now on my tea break, I have time to answer.
I went the Gorgon route, so I'm wondering if there's some monstergirl sex in the future. Not sure how feasible that is, render-wise, but a Alexander and Chionne scene would be amazing.
Disclaimer: This isn't a promise of anything, so no-one should take it as such.

Rendering time isn't actually any longer than with any other render. So I assume you mean posing, the geocraft is flexible enough so posing isn't impossible, just more time consuming as you can easily end up with bends that look unnatural. And as I've said earlier the lack of anatomical elements for the geocraft is an issue at the moment, you can get 50 different dicks that you can attach various ways, but vaginas are more of an issue. So at best at the moment, anything would be with bi-pedal gorgon such as Chloe. While you can hide things with camera angles and clever posing, it might come out a bit too unnatural for the purpose.

Although the settings magic system allows transformations to a point that Chione could temporarily gain legs, it probably isn't what people would be after.

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I was supposed to answer this bit earlier but, busy, busy, busy. Now on my tea break, I have time to answer.

Disclaimer: This isn't a promise of anything, so no-one should take it as such.

Rendering time isn't actually any longer than with any other render. So I assume you mean posing, the geocraft is flexible enough so posing isn't impossible, just more time consuming as you can easily end up with bends that look unnatural. And as I've said earlier the lack of anatomical elements for the geocraft is an issue at the moment, you can get 50 different dicks that you can attach various ways, but vaginas are more of an issue. So at best at the moment, anything would be with bi-pedal gorgon such as Chloe. While you can hide things with camera angles and clever posing, it might come out a bit too unnatural for the purpose.

Although the settings magic system allows transformations to a point that Chione could temporarily gain legs, it probably isn't what people would be after.
You assumed correctly, and thank you for the insightful answer. It's exactly what I was asking about. if I can't have full snake body, at least we get snake hair! Imagine the love bites, now that Alexander is immune...

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.12 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes