Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
To above never Save in the end screen better in 2 or 3 before

at the end of Tamara scene you set variable TamaraSex and TamaraSexS with double =
that doesnt go good
... and I went over that six times and missed that... Ah well wasn't intentional but fixed. Now going to test how badly it breaks things.

And those two are basically dialogue variables so even if they aren't set correctly they don't really matter, just one piece of dialogue changes at the moment. TamaraR variable is the one that matters and it is being set correctly, and I'll use that as where it matters. Besides, if it comes to that I can derive both variables for people in the next update if need be from TamaraR.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
game doesnt seem very update friendly for that reason im out ...soon as i extract and went to play i get this good luck with your game

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Nice. Short and sweet definitely. The text is sprinkled with a white diamond with a question mark in it token. Just annoying.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The save issues are irksome; had to go back to nearly the start of .12 for one that worked as using rollback caused the game to crash. Perhaps an issue as I tend to save on the last choice of updates to prevent clicking through to the splash screen.

This update finally made me download the pause patch mod though; the dialogue before the alley raced by and rolling back restarted the entire movement sequence...it was frustrating. Had a lot of white diamonds with question marks in them, not sure if that was the base game, the walkthrough, or the pause patch.

Liked the update and very glad we were given choice when it came to Tamara; she looks much hotter in demon form.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
The text is sprinkled with a white diamond with a question mark in it token. Just annoying.
This is an interesting issue as it relates to the font, and it is the default font for ren'py that I'm using. And it's just straight text. Hmmm. Is it just on the last day or does it happen on other days as well?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
is there no only update for this version ?
There is, and when in doubt look at the public version release post on my Patreon if it hasn't been added to the OP. But here:
EDIT: And same goes for the Mac version, if it isn't updated in here check Patreon's public release post.

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
When this game is going to beat "ataegina" ?? I don't think it can to that.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
In your opinion... In my opinion it has already done it. I prefer mature adult protagonists in well-written stories with a supporting cast that isn't just hot women who all lust after the MC.
LoL. Only the young mc is the problem with ataegina ??. Other things in your comment already suitable with ataegina. In fact, it will knock down sorcerer in that 2 cases. U stil placed sorcerer over it. Wow!!

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Good story line and entertaining so far. Nice balance between humor and drama.
Needs a proofreader but isn't anywhere near as bad as other games around here.

A couple of favorite points. The old lady ?Li?, I really enjoy all the scenes with her. They did a fantastic job of making her, well, old. Other games I've played say a character is old, or a grandmother, but use an image of a 25yr old. It's really distracting. Her scenes are really great, but that's also a kink of mine I suppose... I hope there are more.
And Also
I think Susan has been written/developed the best so far, simply because you've shown some of her vulnerabilities which adds depth to the character. Great job.

With regards to the timing of the transitions such as when a character moves around. They did a great job. It's not long enough to be annoying and not quick enough to make them seem like they are running around....

Might be interesting to see threesome sex w MC's harem especially if I could choose which ladies such as the two Japanese girls or maybe Susan and one of them. I know somebody posted against the thought of a Susan lesbian scene, but I think it could be nice if handled correctly, maybe a soft vulnerable moment with someone. Just options to make Susan feel more 'wanted' in the 'clan'. Pregnancy seems a given since, where I am in the story, they keep talking about heirs and expanding his harem. Could be interesting.

Keep up the good work!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Good story line and entertaining so far. Nice balance between humor and drama.
Needs a proofreader but isn't anywhere near as bad as other games around here.

A couple of favorite points. The old lady ?Li?, I really enjoy all the scenes with her. They did a fantastic job of making her, well, old. Other games I've played say a character is old, or a grandmother, but use an image of a 25yr old. It's really distracting. Her scenes are really great, but that's also a kink of mine I suppose... I hope there are more.
And Also
I think Susan has been written/developed the best so far, simply because you've shown some of her vulnerabilities which adds depth to the character. Great job.

With regards to the timing of the transitions such as when a character moves around. They did a great job. It's not long enough to be annoying and not quick enough to make them seem like they are running around....

Might be interesting to see threesome sex w MC's harem especially if I could choose which ladies such as the two Japanese girls or maybe Susan and one of them. I know somebody posted against the thought of a Susan lesbian scene, but I think it could be nice if handled correctly, maybe a soft vulnerable moment with someone. Just options to make Susan feel more 'wanted' in the 'clan'. Pregnancy seems a given since, where I am in the story, they keep talking about heirs and expanding his harem. Could be interesting.

Keep up the good work!
Nice for you and others. I'm greedy and don't share. lol I'm not into the whole 3ormoresomes. Unless the women do not touch. Like I said, greedy.

Reactions: Paapi and Forgotted

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
LoL. Only the young mc is the problem with ataegina ??. Other things in your comment already suitable with ataegina. In fact, it will knock down sorcerer in that 2 cases. U stil placed sorcerer over it. Wow!!
Really? I have a lot of reasons for liking this over your favorite game. I don't have a desire to explain to you why I think this is a better game as it is all a matter of opinion. I will add that I despise free roam/sandbox games as well as games with combat systems (which you seem to think should be added to this game).

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hmm. True. I love sandbox & Turn based combat
But just look at tamara vs lust. U can see a bad model & a good model
Really? I have a lot of reasons for liking this over your favorite game. I don't have a desire to explain to you why I think this is a better game as it is all a matter of opinion. I will add that I despise free roam/sandbox games as well as games with combat systems (which you seem to think should be added to this game).

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Most games don't have sound, I play them all on mute so the lack of sound isn't a problem.
Oh. It is a problem (small) for me.
So another point to ataegina. I even downloaded its background music song (Autumn Forest by Adrian Von Ziegler)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh. It is a problem (small) for me.
So another point to ataegina. I even downloaded its background music song.
LOL, no one cares if you like ataegina more than this game. Go play it instead if you don't like Sorcerer, we'll be fine without you. Just like everyone in the ataegina thread is good without me.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes