frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
While you can hide things with camera angles and clever posing, it might come out a bit too unnatural for the purpose.
Speaking of hiding things with camera angles, Miyuki loses her virginity and we don't even get to watch it go in? And she doesn't say a word? Kind of a let down. Don't get me wrong, silence isn't necessarily worse than the usual "so big"/"so tight" crap but some communication and foreplay would have made the scene so much better.

Really good game though, I always look forward to the next chapter.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Nice game. However, there are a lot of what appears to be errors in the dialogue...not the grammar (there are some of those)...but who more like who is speaking. Specifically the bar scene with Susan etc.

Also, is there any way to lighten / shift the position of the dialogue bar at the bottom? Or make it smaller. It hides things in the background.

Last edited:
Reactions: TundraLupus

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Also, is there any way to lighten / shift the position of the dialogue bar at the bottom? Or make it smaller. It hides things in the background.
Stick the *.rpy files into your ./game folder and dump the PNG image into ./game/gui

Hope it helps.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I wasn't supposed to work on this today... but, meh details.
Nice game. However, there are a lot of what appears to be errors in the dialogue...not the grammar (there are some of those)...but who more like who is speaking. Specifically the bar scene with Susan etc.
Actually, there is no error on who speaks and when at least on the bar scene, and I just double-checked it and it is as it should be. At least when it is compared to the script. Anyway, the biggest issue that I could gather from the scene is that Jake (the man in the wheelchair) often looks away from the MC and you can't see his mouth being open, and the color of Joe's and Susan's names being close to each other, which might cause bit confusion if going through the text fast.

I see that someone put something that should help with that, but I can make an official "mod" or patch for it as well if people wish for it.

Anyone have a save from 0.11 on the gorgon path?
If you are unable to load a specific save, there is autosave nearish the end at the gorgon bar (choosing to intervene or not between the sisters arguing), or at least should be.

Anyway, back to my break with more rum and stuff!
EDIT: And slightly tipsy coding to the rescue, while the solution above works it probably breaks things if I want to change the GUI. One alternative is to make this:
textbox.png

In this case, the font sizes stay the same for readability, but the box itself is invisible, so there is just text with shadows to make it easier to read. So if that is acceptable I'll pack the files I changed into a mod that people can download and use, and the possible changes to the GUI wouldn't be broken.

Edit 2: I was bored while waiting for the water to boil, transparent textbox like above:
Extract to the ./game folder

Last edited:

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Unfortunately that auto save has been overwritten. Had one save on each path and that was the older one

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Unfortunately that auto save has been overwritten. Had one save on each path and that was the older one
Hmmm yeah, I can give you one of my test saves if the default name doesn't bother you, not that you couldn't change it with the console or editing the save anyway. Gorgons, Li, Susan and on Miyuki's default path.

Reactions: okokok

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Talothral Thanks for your reply. It wasn't the animations actually...I just felt that the actual dialogue not flowing as it should, even if multiple person's were speaking...some of the replies (in my opinion) were attributed to the the incorrect person. I'll see if I have a save and replay that scene. Its no biggie really. And thank you for the transparent text box fix...it makes a huge difference.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral Thanks for your reply. It wasn't the animations actually...I just felt that the actual dialogue not flowing as it should, even if multiple person's were speaking...some of the replies (in my opinion) were attributed to the the incorrect person. I'll see if I have a save and replay that scene. Its no biggie really. And thank you for the transparent text box fix...it makes a huge difference.
It's a bit chaotic scene and could do a few more renders, but hindsight is 20/20. But as far as the script goes it is as it should be.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
It's a bit chaotic scene and could do a few more renders, but hindsight is 20/20. But as far as the script goes it is as it should be.
Checked it again...you're right...everything fits. Sorry, my bad. I don't think it's the renders though. Some of the pronouns ("him" especially) could be replaced with the the MC's / NPC's name. That's what caused it for me at least. Thanks again for your reply.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Checked it again...you're right...everything fits. Sorry, my bad. I don't think it's the renders though. Some of the pronouns ("him" especially) could be replaced with the the MC's / NPC's name. That's what caused it for me at least. Thanks again for your reply.
Probably should make a joke about the developer being always right >.> But I'll look into it bit more deeper once I get enough spare time. So thank you for pointing it out, it's just one of those things that can slip easily by as to me it's clear but then again, I wrote the thing so...

Sep 3, 2020
just wanted to say that was another great update and I'm definitely going for Tamara on my second playthrough don't judge me

:p:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sorcerer [v0.13.0] Talothral

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.58 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 420 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 402 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Short and sweet... This game really delivers with each update even when they go by so quickly.

Reactions: Talothral

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Is it that old saves don't work? I just loaded v0.13 and it gave the same scene as the end of v0.12 but calls it end of v.013.

maik2579

Nov 14, 2018
To above never Save in the end screen better in 2 or 3 before

at the end of Tamara scene you set variable TamaraSex and TamaraSexS with double =
that doesnt go good

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes