lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
When this game is going to beat "ataegina" ?? I don't think it can to that.
It isn't even possible, the two games are completely different, the only thing that are similar is the magic background. One game is completely Sandbox, the other one is a Visual Novel, the two of them apart of magic stuff, has nothing to do with another one, totally divergent pacing and storytelling. It's like saying that a fish will never climb trees like a monkey do.

Reactions: Vanderer and Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
It isn't even possible, the two games are completely different, the only thing that are similar is the magic background. One game is completely Sandbox, the other one is a Visual Novel, the two of them apart of magic stuff, has nothing to do with another one, totally divergent pacing and storytelling. It's like saying that a fish will never climb trees like a monkey do.
Not completely sandbox. Ataegina is 15% sandbox. Remaining fully vn

Reactions: lassoluh

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
The only bad thing I have to say about this game is, that the updates are not long enough. Mind you they could be so long they take 2+ weeks to go through, and I would still probably say they were not long enough.

The story is well written and the characters, even the minor ones are well developed.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for SorcererV0.13.0

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
This is an interesting issue as it relates to the font, and it is the default font for ren'py that I'm using. And it's just straight text. Hmmm. Is it just on the last day or does it happen on other days as well?
The last day only.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
The last day only.
Yeah a question, do you use walkthrough mod by any chance? Mostly asking because I see extra symbols have slipped to the text in there.
Edit: So anyone who sees those symbols update the walkthrough mod. Some issues with extracting the file from the .rpa happened and those errors were introduced. Shaddy is uploading a new version of it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah a question, do you use walkthrough mod by any chance? Mostly asking because I see extra symbols have slipped to the text in there.
Edit: So anyone who sees those symbols update the walkthrough mod. Some issues with extracting the file from the .rpa happened and those errors were introduced. Shaddy is uploading a new version of it.
Well, I don't use a mod and I have these funny question marks in it this time. Was going to ask about it. So, Consider this asking. Ahahahaha

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Well, I don't use a mod and I have these funny question marks in it this time. Was going to ask about it. So, Consider this asking. Ahahahaha

View attachment 974404
That's actually interesting, is the download somehow messed up? As I don't have them in the dev version or either of the separate test versions I have. (one for full and one for update).
And this:
qscreens.jpg
Is what I see...

Edit: I'm going to rebuild the game and upload the script files, mind doing a test?
Edit 2: Wait, is that my transparent text box mod or someone elses?
Edit 3: Found the culprit that might cause it to some people. Building a fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That's actually interesting, is the download somehow messed up? As I don't have them in the dev version or either of the separate test versions I have. (one for full and one for update).
And this:
View attachment 974419
Is what I see...

Edit: I'm going to rebuild the game and upload the script files, mind doing a test?
Edit 2: Wait, is that my transparent text box mod or someone elses?
Edit 3: Found the culprit that might cause it to some people. Building a fix.
I'll test it. No worries at all. Oh and that's my transparent box. lol

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Seems to have fixed it. Linux can be finicky sometimes. I have a few other games that do that, what was the fix? Maybe I can try and implement it into the other games.
Three dots (...) got turned in to singular character in the script file, so had to find all the instances of that singular character and replace them with ... so it is an issue how fonts are interpreted by the system.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Three dots (...) got turned in to singular character in the script file, so had to find all the instances of that singular character and replace them with ... so it is an issue how fonts are interpreted by the system.
I'll replace those in another game and see if it fixes it. If so, I'll let the other devs know. Thanks again.

Reactions: Talothral

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
No offence because I really like this game just sometimes abd its not just this game but sentence's confuses me.
I just worked it out what your sentence is suppossed to read like.

He...
he got stuck.
Sort of.
and speaking of him.
he probably needs help.

I know its me and the way my brain reads things but when I tried to read it carefully my mind strugles to read a pause and the sentence seems off to my mind especially when I read it slow and carfully.
but fortunatly my weired brain works better if I read it quickly then my brain converts it to.

He...
he got himself stuck somehow.
and knowing him he'll probably need some help.

strange I know but thats me.
Anyway great game Dev keep up the great work.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Talothral

Seems to be some incorrect setting of variables after sex with Tamara (should only have one equal sign)

Kneel
$ TamaraSexS == True
$ TamaraSex == True

No
$ TamaraSexS == False

Last edited:

int13

Jul 2, 2018
Seems to have fixed it. Linux can be finicky sometimes. I have a few other games that do that, what was the fix? Maybe I can try and implement it into the other games.
also Linux... never had this problem. Perhaps you have some non-standard (not utf-8) locale?

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes