Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
also Linux... never had this problem. Perhaps you have some non-standard (not utf-8) locale?
No. Just ever so often, I get a game that has weird shit happening with the fonts. Might be how the system interprets the mscorefonts that I use. Don't feel like tracking it down.

int13

Jul 2, 2018
No. Just ever so often, I get a game that has weird shit happening with the fonts. Might be how the system interprets the mscorefonts that I use. Don't feel like tracking it down.
it looks like some incomplete utf-8 font is being used... you can change the default font right in the game (button A)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral

Seems to be some incorrect setting of variables after sex with Tamara (should only have one equal sign)

Kneel
$ TamaraSexS == True
$ TamaraSex == True

No
$ TamaraSexS == False
I know, already fixed (and can get it from the script.zip I posted earlier). And as said earlier will not break anything as they are just dialogue variables, so you just miss a couple of lines at best, and if I need them I can derive them from another variable anyway.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Okay, question: who gave into the wendigos? I really want to know what happens, but I don't want to do it myself!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Okay, question: who gave into the wendigos? I really want to know what happens, but I don't want to do it myself!
Can I?
Three possibilities, 1) Fully resisted nothing. 2) Partially resisted (1x resisted 2x gave in) something for later... and 3) ..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
it looks like some incomplete utf-8 font is being used... you can change the default font right in the game (button A)
I know. Then set it to DejaVu Sans or Open Dyslexic. I'll pass. I'd rather use the font the dev has set to default. So, I put up with the weird shit that happens in a few games.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
int13 and Wolf Plays™

While the systems play a part in it, as it should show it correctly, the issue is more due to the dev's workflow. The error comes from when you copy and paste the text from the word processor to whatever you use to code the game and the word processor has changed the ... into a singular symbol. Now that I'm aware that it is an actual issue I'll keep my eye out for it and hopefully prevent it from happening again.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Can I?
Three possibilities, 1) Fully resisted nothing. 2) Partially resisted (1x resisted 2x gave in) something for later... and 3) ..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alright...making a save right before the choices. I *really* hope the "something for later" isn't MC hurting one of his girls! Lol

Reactions: Repuci

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Why no sound in this game ?? It actually not available or just an android port problem ???
You could ask KoGa3 he might be willing to make a mod.
Sorry, overlooked this message a bit. Well, for a full audio Mod the game is already way too far advanced and would take me too much time to do that. What I could "offer" is just a kind of jukebox function, where you can select music tracks yourself depending on the mood (similar to my Mods for "Where the Heart is" or - new/improved - in "A Wife and Mother"). I'll check if at least that is possible for me.

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Sorry, overlooked this message a bit. Well, for a full audio Mod the game is already way too far advanced and would take me too much time to do that. What I could "offer" is just a kind of jukebox function, where you can select music tracks yourself depending on the mood (similar to my Mods for "Where the Heart is" or - new/improved - in "A Wife and Mother"). I'll check if at least that is possible for me.
No need. Not interested in mod audio

Reactions: KoGa3

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
No offense guys but it’s all the same to me. I am so tired of the zombie or “zombie” genre. I’m also not a giant fan of the “father” and “daughter” “incest” genre or the incest genre in general. This game (Sorceror) stays far away from all of that. IIRC that game you two are discussing doesn’t allow the player to choose whether he’s attracted to the girl, nor are there any other potential love interests.

Sorry for the “quotes” but
1) the number one reason I like this game is it is nothing like any of those concepts and has a mature main character who doesn’t fuck just because
2) I am drunk on Oban scotch right now. ;)
Just had to reply about the Oban. God its my fav scotch. Back in the day it was my goto bang for the buck drink! That was when it was $40 bucks a bottle. Nothing could touch it for the price! Now its more than double the cost, and I cry at how expensive it got.

Reactions: MrFriendly

SVen_Krules

Aug 14, 2017
I'm kinda curious. Does this game shares the same world/universe with the Reluctant Archon(Kyois) games? They share a lot of similar world building elements and character concepts that it would be awesome if we can see a crossover cameo in the future.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I'm kinda curious. Does this game shares the same world/universe with the Reluctant Archon(Kyois) games? They share a lot of similar world building elements and character concepts that it would be awesome if we can see a crossover cameo in the future.
Nah

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
It doesn't. It is based on a story I wrote 15 years ago. I say based as at this moment there has been tons of rewriting so that practically only the main plot is unaffected in any major way.

Harry Joker

Dec 30, 2017
Hi Talothral.
I found errors on day 12 on lines 733 and 739.
You are trying to assign a value to a variable using "=="
In fact, the value of the variable has remained zero, and in future versions it may make mistakes for you.

1610464179021.png

Reactions: Vanderer

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Hi Talothral.
I found errors on day 12 on lines 733 and 739.
You are trying to assign a value to a variable using "=="
In fact, the value of the variable has remained zero, and in future versions it may make mistakes for you.

View attachment 982596
... where the fuck those keep popping up as they are with one = in the script... Ah well, doesn't matter much as there will be a second choice relating to that thing anyway. Just need to tweak the dialogue when it comes. Anyway, thanks, saved me from a headache when I would have needed to use the variables in dialogue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanderer

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
its been ages since an update whens the next part due ?? have seen ver 0.14 on other sites but it has many viruses embeded in it on svs comics

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes