Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Amazing game yes. Freedom of choice? Not so much.
Let's be honest here, in any game that has a story that ends freedom of choice is an illusion. The difference is, do you take the route a, b, or c to get there. If I had two or more computers that I could do renders with I could expand some of the options more and keep somewhat sane development time, but alas no such luck.

And yes, even Miyuki is optional, it's just damn hard to get that path ;)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Let's be honest here, in any game that has a story that ends freedom of choice is an illusion. The difference is, do you take the route a, b, or c to get there. If I had two or more computers that I could do renders with I could expand some of the options more and keep somewhat sane development time, but alas no such luck.

Damn it! Now you tell me. Ahahahahaha I need to run through the script and find it. But, Miyuki grows on you. Kind of like a wart. But, seriously, I agree. Devs almost always have their ending/s thought out way ahead of time. A good dev can make the player believe everything is their choice. While giving them alternate paths to explore. Only to end up exactly where the dev wanted them to be.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Optional to whom?

What are the paths we are encouraged to pursue?
She is our mate, devoted, powerful, committed to her path and our well being.

Can we find any of those intrinsic human traits elsewhere throughout this game?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Optional to whom?

She is our mate, devoted, powerful, committed to her path and our well being.

Can we find any of those intrinsic human traits elsewhere throughout this game?
That last part was actually meant for me. He knows I'm not really a fan of her. lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a toy to behold and philander about 4 every other gurl in the game.
Customers to his charm or trade, they all just bang and forget.
What is left for the soul of such tormented leo di caprio or brad pitt kin
who all feel like pieces of meat to any and all gurls they meat,
”cause, apparently, the bang never stops for them gods gifts to women everyehre,
is the one who has so much love to give and adorn.
Damn it! Now you tell me. Ahahahahaha I need to run through the script and find it. But, Miyuki grows on you. Kind of like a wart. But, seriously, I agree. Devs almost always have their ending/s thought out way ahead of time. A good dev can make the player believe everything is their choice. While giving them alternate paths to explore. Only to end up exactly where the dev wanted them to be.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
MC is a toy to behold and philander about 4 every other gurl in the game.
Customers to his charm or trade, they all just bang and forget.
What is left for the soul of such tormented leo di caprio or brad pitt kin
who all feel like pieces of meat to any and all gurls they meat,
”cause, apparently, the bang never stops for them gods gifts to women everyehre,
is the one who has so much love to give and adorn.
Huh. I'd still rather have Susan as the main. The rest... Eh.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
What is that creature which came to visit mc's boss just after mc left ?? (I think it is same kind from ataegina [farmer scene]:)

Sep 3, 2020

well you know when I was talking about the games freedom of choice

I was talking about the fact that I don't have to be with any of the girls

I don't have to be a sex obsessed ass

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
well you know when I was talking about the games freedom of choice

I was talking about the fact that I don't have to be with any of the girls

I don't have to be a sex obsessed ass
You might come to regret that. I think with the gilf, it's needed for the alliance with her later. She may not back you up if you ever need her help. So, I feel sex is used as a tool with some. I could be wrong though. But, I'd rather have back up if ever needed.

Reactions: Vanderer

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
I was just thinking that if update number is equal to a day in this game what's update 365 is going to look like.:)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
What is that creature which came to visit mc's boss just after mc left ?? (I think it is same kind from ataegina [farmer scene]:)
Pixie. There are probably hundreds of descriptions of them, depending on the folklore you follow they can look like small humans (with or without elf ears) or something hideous.

You might come to regret that. I think with the gilf, it's needed for the alliance with her later. She may not back you up if you ever need her help. So, I feel sex is used as a tool with some. I could be wrong though. But, I'd rather have back up if ever needed.
You are correct that sex is used as a tool by some. But you are wrong about Li, sex is something she wants because she enjoys it, but not having sex with her doesn't prevent doing business with you. Of course, she is upset if you reject her but that's a normal human feeling to have in that situation, but she isn't that petty for the rejection to ruin something potentially beneficial for her.

And this bit... everything you fancy. Some have a faster payout, some slower. Depending on what is the best position to have it in the story, some paths have less content right now but it changes because it makes more sense to have them more visible than the other.

There is options built-in that most people will most likely miss, such as slower progression with Miyuki, including an option of rejecting her completely. That is harder to get intentionally because she is actively trying to get into your pants. With some characters, you can fuck up completely with the first choice you get, they still appear in the story but the dialogue will be different when it needs to be. Sometimes with choice A, it is irrelevant if you have sex with some character, if you chose option B it is beneficial to sleep with that character instead.

And all of these will influence how things end. It's all planned ahead in a big spider web of decisions that will drive the uninitiated insane upon looking at it.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Pixie. There are probably hundreds of descriptions of them, depending on the folklore you follow they can look like small humans (with or without elf ears) or something hideous.

You are correct that sex is used as a tool by some. But you are wrong about Li, sex is something she wants because she enjoys it, but not having sex with her doesn't prevent doing business with you. Of course, she is upset if you reject her but that's a normal human feeling to have in that situation, but she isn't that petty for the rejection to ruin something potentially beneficial for her.

And this bit... everything you fancy. Some have a faster payout, some slower. Depending on what is the best position to have it in the story, some paths have less content right now but it changes because it makes more sense to have them more visible than the other.

There is options built-in that most people will most likely miss, such as slower progression with Miyuki, including an option of rejecting her completely. That is harder to get intentionally because she is actively trying to get into your pants. With some characters, you can fuck up completely with the first choice you get, they still appear in the story but the dialogue will be different when it needs to be. Sometimes with choice A, it is irrelevant if you have sex with some character, if you chose option B it is beneficial to sleep with that character instead.

And all of these will influence how things end. It's all planned ahead in a big spider web of decisions that will drive the uninitiated insane upon looking at it.
I'm glad that I'm wrong about her. I actually like her a lot. Hmm... I wonder. Is there a potion for her to have an heir for me? lol

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
?
What kind of patch is that?
Plus I don't see enough milf path, which is needed if you don't use the main patch or path.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
?
What kind of patch is that?
Plus I don't see enough milf path, which is needed if you don't use the main patch or path.
Stops the images from changing when there isn't any dialogue automatically on most scenes.

As for the milf thing, technically it's more of GILF than milf, but there is not GILF tag so take as you wish.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Finally a game that really has what a person reading adult visual novels is really looking for: a dragon pet!

Seriously, how cute is she? Love it!
Mine is still on back order. :( along with the Gilf and The Gorgons new album.

But seriously all I can think about since last update is Sabrina (the midget) and when we get to play with her :p

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Mine is still on back order. :( along with the Gilf and The Gorgons new album.

But seriously all I can think about since last update is Sabrina (the midget) and when we get to play with her :p
Ohh i don't know what happens. I stopped reading right after meeting with the military girl after MC's awakens to his powers.. but my favorite so far has been our little dragon!!

This is how I feel
1611559199124.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ohh i don't know what happens. I stopped reading right after meeting with the military girl after MC's awakens to his powers.. but my favorite so far has been our little dragon!!

This is how I feel
View attachment 1003131
Somewhere in this post is an awesome render of the 'Gilf and the Gorgons'. :p But, I'll loan you my copy. Ahahaha

GILFAndTheGorgons4k.jpg

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes