caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.14 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Enjoying every bit of it. Charactors staying true to who they are.. who would have thought it! From the first time I played this til where we are now I have really no complaints that aren't nitpicking. Just a great body of work. Interested in how the 'great house' expands.. also looking forward to finding out what might be going on with the firm's patriarch.

Always makes my day when I see this updated. Kudos to Talothral

Reactions: Talothral

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Gouh gouh ... air ok take a deep breath now ... almost heart attack ... so ... Miyuki is safde ? I mean Safe ?

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Love the story so far! I went the Gorgon route, as I see Alexander as someone who would take risks if it meant being a good Samaritan, plus the whole thing about Gorgons being extremely loyal already inspires more confidence in me than the association, since they pretty much said they can't do much for us. At first I thought this would be something I play while I wait for Reluctant Archon releases, but Miyuki, Susan, Li and most importantly, the dragon are what tipped the "Scales" in your favor. This definitely isn't a b-version of Reluctant Archon and after playing I kind of feel bad for assuming it would be at first glance. Godspeed, Dev!

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
Fucking Wolverine kidnapped Miyuki!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Brother Lui

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Got these while playing the latest update, not sure if its me or errors. quit playing after the second one.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Got these while playing the latest update, not sure if its me or errors. quit playing after the second one.
Do you have script.rpy and script.rpyc (not scripts.rpa) in the /game folder? If you do delete them as they are overriding the one in the scripts.rpa.

Last edited:

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Do you have script.rpy (not scripts.rpa) in the /game folder? If you do delete it as it is overriding the one in the scripts.rpa.
Do you have script.rpy and script.rpyc (not scripts.rpa) in the /game folder? If you do delete them as they are overriding the one in the scripts.rpa.
No script rpy, did have individual day rpys. deleted those and still getting the exception. Might have to reload maybe? Did use the Mod, could have something to do with it maybe. It only happens with the update tho.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
No script rpy, did have individual day rpys. deleted those and still getting the exception. Might have to reload maybe? Did use the Mod, could have something to do with it maybe. It only happens with the update tho.
The mod doesn't change the script.rpy where the names are defined (it's in line 114 in there for the curious). And the error says it isn't defined so it would suggest you have old scripts.rpy somewhere. Hmm... Download the update only patch from and let it override the files it wants (scripts, gui, day 14 and images) and see what happens.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
The mod doesn't change the script.rpy where the names are defined (it's in line 114 in there for the curious). And the error says it isn't defined so it would suggest you have old scripts.rpy somewhere. Hmm... Download the update only patch from MEGA and let it override the files it wants (scripts, gui, day 14 and images) and see what happens.
That fixed it, the little creature was missing on the bosses shoulder. Will try re-down loading it first next time. something just got lost in the process. Thanks a bunch.

Side note. Loved the streaker getting kicked in the nads in the background. :D:ROFLMAO:

Jul 31, 2017
So...... It's been a while since I have been relatively active in the community but I had to say something and that is.... Talothral

......... Ahem.....

Also, where I mention other people, I know not everyone believes the same as me so please don't attack me, I was just saying what I felt. I'm not good at being PC, nor at not lumping everyone together, but that is a discussion best not had here.

Also just to do my part, anyone who likes this game, hasn't played his previous and doesn't feel like going to the first page to find his previous game, here is the link. Please, Please play this game and support this amazing creator.

https://f95zone.to/threads/terminus-reach-sentinel-v1-0-talothral.56643/

Reactions: Talothral

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
why is there granny fucking:ROFLMAO::LOL:
As a non gilf fan usually this one kicks ass. Something about her makes her a worthy lay. In fact all the women on here are worthy of my clicks.

Now to kill some more time before we get to play with the midget ;)

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes