Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sorcerer [v0.14.0] Talothral

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.72 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.70 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 456 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 439 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hey, there, savvy coder ...
Do you have s0me tips to improve the posture?
Maybe some tricks to make the most out of sitting in a chair looking deep inside a screen/book/tablet ?
I mean he is loaded and doesn't have a dishwasher ?

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
this is another one I really enjoy. Good story good sex. For some reason I enjoy the auto forward pics better than animations. thanks for the share and another update.

Reactions: Talothral

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Thanks to JokerLeader and Crazygamer43 , we now have got a gaming adventure once more:
Thank you so much 4 your passion and gaming dedication!

From the deviant side of the game, Talothral ,

Some word out about the workings of this game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for sharing that. Forgive me I'm a tad confused. I just finished the update and I enjoyed it as always, just really want to fuck the midget but hopefully will happen later.

Anyway after reading this update is the gorgons in this update and I did something wrong or is it the next one they will appear again?

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for Sorcerer V0.14.0

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I mean he is loaded and doesn't have a dishwasher ?
So you use a dishwasher to wash one cup, plate, and utensils? Damn... Way faster to wash those by hand ;)

And the posture... welcome to the life of "taller than average height people" when kitchen furniture is made for the average height people! I could have made the island higher, but then it would have looked odd in comparison to Miyuki.

Thanks for sharing that. Forgive me I'm a tad confused. I just finished the update and I enjoyed it as always, just really want to fuck the midget but hopefully will happen later.

Anyway after reading this update is the gorgons in this update and I did something wrong or is it the next one they will appear again?
Next one, every progress post made after patch notes are related to the next update.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So you use a dishwasher to wash one cup, plate, and utensils? Damn... Way faster to wash those by hand ;)

And the posture... welcome to the life of "taller than average height people" when kitchen furniture is made for the average height people! I could have made the island higher, but then it would have looked odd in comparison to Miyuki.

Next one, every progress post made after patch notes are related to the next update.
Thank you for the speedy answer :) cannot wait

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Playing on both paths. Why miyuki went to association in grogon path ??
Because the association is the place where you fill the paperwork when forming a new house, and it is the best place to get the information on how to do it properly so the other houses and clans recognize it as such and not some ragtag group to be either killed or absorbed into one.

Reactions: Paapi
Sep 3, 2020
Because the association is the place where you fill the paperwork when forming a new house, and it is the best place to get the information on how to do it properly so the other houses and clans recognize it as such and not some ragtag group to be either killed or absorbed into one.
God I fucking love this game and this character he's a hero and a gentleman

and I love dat I have freedom of choice

this game has never force me to do anything it's always my choice

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes