Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Hey, Talothral; hello, All,

just some feedback: the Mac update to version 0.15 (15th day) runs smoothly.
i have a vintage iMac 2011 with some upgrades running Mac OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan) and played it flawless.
thanks for the great novel;

cheers
I haven't updated the Ren'py to the newest version intentionally, so until the end of Sorcerer I'll be using the 7.3.5 version of Ren'py so it should run on older Macs without issues.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Annoyingly this happens when you fix bugs, and the save is made before the bugfix is made and applied. And because of that ren'py doesn't find the altered line in its original form it throws a hissy fit over it and throws that error.
So, Previous saves will work on next update ?? Talothral

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Use this rule of thumb we seem to agree upon thus far and you should be golden.
Hello and so good to have you here, dev!
Me be still playing your other fantastic game with the babe we saved and she got us 4 life ... what a life!

Would a good rule of thumb for future refference in the save compatibility department be - save at the end/start of each day?
That isn't a bad rule of thumb generally speaking, and it's basically what I do with every game I play. And usually, any older save before the potential bugfix should work as the variables haven't been recorded yet in the save file.

lhonasm

Aug 27, 2019
Holy molly. Developer literally baking updates, not that it is bad. Catchy game, good story. Just please do something with animations, put dialogues in it or something like that. Short animations like this doesn't work on them own, you need to add something more, hard to explain but it's feel like dead, but still its enjoyable somewhat. Its about lewd animations, sorry for confusion.
If its sounded rude sorry my bad.
KEEP UP GOOD WORK!!! RESPECT!!!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
If the kitchen island is just barely higher than your kneecap, then something is wrong with the proportions.
Normally, it should be somewhat at the level of hip or the belly button - while standing. ^^

And yes he is large, but it is his kitchen ...

screenshot0001.png
csm_kitchen-island-solid-wood-k7-harmonious-wood-pattern-team7_72fecbbb49.jpg

Last edited:

lhonasm

Aug 27, 2019
If the kitchen island is just barely higher than your kneecap, then something is wrong with the proportions.
Normally, it should be somewhat at the level of hip or the belly button - while standing. ^^

View attachment 1011309
View attachment 1011318
As it lewd game I believe he tend to be leaned most of time. But jokes aside yea, its kinda out of place. But its fantasy world weird shit happens.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020

As it lewd game I believe he tend to be leaned most of time. But jokes aside yea, its kinda out of place. But its fantasy world weird shit happens.
Resale value, you can get custom furniture but if it isn't made for the "average" heights it tends to hurt it. ;)

But joking aside, the camera angle doesn't help either in there, but yeah it's made for standard height, and I had a version where it was higher than it is in that image, more proportional to the MC, but then it looked too unrealistic for Miyuki. So it is kind of an unfortunate compromise, but it is realistic since I'm taller than the MC (6'6" for him and 7' for me) and most standard height furniture is barely above my knee. And I do look even extreme version of him when washing that single mug and plate ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: Canto Forte

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
not using any mods but the game wont start it gets responds error while loading
Full? Compressed? Updated only?

The exact error messages help to narrow the possible reason down. But fresh download and install is usually a good solution. If it is Android you need to talk to whoever made the port as I don't support android at the moment.

Dajose

May 8, 2017
Full? Compressed? Updated only?

The exact error messages help to narrow the possible reason down. But fresh download and install is usually a good solution. If it is Android you need to talk to whoever made the port as I don't support android at the moment.
im looking into it. so far its the full version no error messages. starting the exe leaves it blank white (no responds) not going through the starting process. i did redownload the game. im checking my pc and doing a restart to look if its windows based

Dajose

May 8, 2017
im looking into it. so far its the full version no error messages. starting the exe leaves it blank white (no responds) not going through the starting process. i did redownload the game. im checking my pc and doing a restart to look if its windows based
Yep nevermind my comment. i had my computer up and running for too long. the exe wouldnt work because i didnt do a reset for some time. problem solved

Reactions: Talothral

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Solid game so far with a good story and some very diverse love interests compared to the norm. I am definitely interested in seeing how this plays out.

Reactions: Kageoni69
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes