Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
I too am excited for more. First time playing through this and I LOVE IT So far. And i love the dragon too shes just precious. Not to sound like im rushing or anything but what is the update time for this game like once a month every two months. Again not sounding like im rushing. Good work takes time i just wanna know the est for the purposes of knowing when to check back :) Keep up the amazing work!

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Again not sounding like im rushing. Good work takes time i just wanna know the est for the purposes of knowing when to check back :) Keep up the amazing work!
Well, let's say it this way - my last savegames where 8.Dec, 22. Dec., 6. Jan., 31. Jan.. and I always play the entire update in one go ;)
One of the fastest and most consistently updated VNs on here for sure..

Reactions: Kageoni69

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i must have too many games going on. i could swear v14 just came out and now we get v15.... i love this game.. only complaint are the animations,(i am fine without animations, just don't care for poor ones) maybe immersive .. oh that was slow and short. and how come he sleeps with his 'partner' and she talks about there sex but we don't 'witness' it.??

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1612601556546.png
I'm happy with that render the lightning and the effect came out really nicely.
Granted, the lightning is out of the box but still.​

Progress 05.02.2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Repuci

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hi, so it has been a while since I played the game or came into this forum so I apologize if this was answered previously.

edit? Just to clarify I mean more the characters and not organizations.

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Hi, so it has been a while since I played the game or came into this forum so I apologize if this was answered previously.

edit? Just to clarify I mean more the characters and not organizations.
It's definite branching, so if you are with the Gorgons you don't get to interact with Kiri, Eva, and the demon hunters, and vice versa. If either is needed for a plot they get a "unique" scene that you won't see if you aren't on that branch. More importantly, both relate to the ending and both alter how the ending(s) play out.

Same with the branching on Day 5 but to a lesser degree, as there is overlapping just the conclusion to that plot is different depending on which branch you are on.

And as far as the discord discussion earlier (sorry been busy with the update), it's kind of semi-public. There is a link on the public release posts, but some stuff in there is for patrons only (certain previews and some concept stuff).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
talo.jpg
Yup .. it was her all along, seeing you on, building you up ... becoming her lover
FEB 12, 2021 AT 1:12 AM

Release of 0.16.0
Dev talk:
Changelog 0.16.0
Dev notes:
Changelog 0.16.0

Last edited:

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Sorcerer [v0.16.0] [Talothral] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.05 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.03 GB

Compressed PC Size: 502.1 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 485.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes