Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
S
Doing the other one at the moment but I will try that one next and then decide.. sucks that you have to pick without any idea.
To extent going in blind does suck, however I truly enjoyed both for different reasons. Just like the choice between the two jobs earlier. I actually enjoyed both to keep both.

I've been spoiled to a lot vns with getting everything I want in one playthrough I'm trying to get used to having to make choices :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
HELP I am getting a lot of error messages whenever I talk to most side characters (Marci, Gill, Thal, Ayla, Conn, Kiri and the medusa I rescue) I just get error Marci etc. is not defined. Can I fix this? Love the story but it is starting to piss me off with all these error messages.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
HELP I am getting a lot of error messages whenever I talk to most side characters (Marci, Gill, Thal, Ayla, Conn, Kiri and the medusa I rescue) I just get error Marci etc. is not defined. Can I fix this? Love the story but it is starting to piss me off with all these error messages.
If you get the error "Character not defined" it means you have old script.rpy. How to fix? If you have script.rpy/rpyc in the /game folder delete them. And download the update only from this post and let it override the day14.rpa, gui.rpa, scripts.rpa and images.rpa. If that doesn't sort it, do a clean install.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
If you get the error "Character not defined" it means you have old script.rpy. How to fix? If you have script.rpy/rpyc in the /game folder delete them. And download the update only from this post and let it override the day14.rpa, gui.rpa, scripts.rpa and images.rpa. If that doesn't sort it, do a clean install.
Thanks for that it 's looking good now

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
JAN 29, 2021 AT 8:44 PM
Progress 29.1.2021

It's Friday and yet another progress post. Yay?
So what I've been up to since Monday? Well there was the release this week, and $3 Tier gets it in about 3 hours 17 minutes, give or take. So it is bit weird position to be in as risk for spoilers is high, but not this time really. I've been making things that I need for future days, and obviously I started the day 16 rendering, although I did add a scene to it, that relates to something on day 15 I'm on the schedule I set when I started making Sorcerer, technically I'm ahead of it but I'm certain with the larger days I'll be back where I estimated.
Writing, writing never ends, stuff I had planned for the days under (re)writing now, the 22nd and 23rd, needs to be shifted forwards and it annoys the hell out of me as that messes things up in the future. But strangely, the writing is flowing nicely at the moment, so it's minor annoyances at best.

And a hug from the faerie dragon... Just because.

JAN 27, 2021 AT 8:31 PM
Changelog 0.15.0

So surprise release for Wednesday!
Changelog 0.15.0
  • Day 15 implemented
  • 217 Renders, give or take.
  • Dialogue fixes (Thanks to Adry Lemon)

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Cool. A shame the saves does not work in the new version though, it would take quite a bit of time to get back to that point! :cautious:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Cool. A shame the saves does not work in the new version though, it would take quite a bit of time to get back to that point! :cautious:
Just saying but if you are using a mod that might not make yours work. both my saves work without a problem

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sorcerer [v0.15.0] Talothral

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.84 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 487 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 470 MB: -

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Annoyingly this happens when you fix bugs, and the save is made before the bugfix is made and applied. And because of that ren'py doesn't find the altered line in its original form it throws a hissy fit over it and throws that error.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hello and so good to have you here, dev!
Me be still playing your other fantastic game with the babe we saved and she got us 4 life ... what a life!
Annoyingly this happens when you fix bugs, and the save is made before the bugfix is made and applied. And because of that ren'py doesn't find the altered line in its original form it throws a hissy fit over it and throws that error.
Would a good rule of thumb for future refference in the save compatibility department be - save at the end/start of each day?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Hello and so good to have you here, dev!
Me be still playing your other fantastic game with the babe we saved and she got us 4 life ... what a life!

Would a good rule of thumb for future refference in the save compatibility department be - save at the end/start of each day?
That isn't a bad rule of thumb generally speaking, and it's basically what I do with every game I play. And usually, any older save before the potential bugfix should work as the variables haven't been recorded yet in the save file.

Aug 20, 2020
Hey, Talothral; hello, All,

just some feedback: the Mac update to version 0.15 (15th day) runs smoothly.
i have a vintage iMac 2011 with some upgrades running Mac OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan) and played it flawless.
thanks for the great novel;

cheers

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes