Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
any news on a new game
i was absent for 1 year
and sorcerer was a hit for me
can you maybe give me a hint
and again thanks for the great sorcerer game
Outside being past halfway of TRS2?

There is some concept art of what comes after TRS2. Canto has been posting them here, and they are in the Patreon progress posts (and on the blog). But beyond that, there is some info about things in this on Patreon. I haven't named the game or setting yet, mostly because been busy with TRS2 and haven't done research on the name that I can use publicly without being hit with Cease and Desist letter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx and Brother Lui

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Outside being past halfway of TRS2?

There is some concept art of what comes after TRS2. Canto has been posting them here, and they are in the Patreon progress posts (and on the blog). But beyond that, there is some info about things in this on Patreon. I haven't named the game or setting yet, mostly because been busy with TRS2 and haven't done research on the name that I can use publicly without behind hit with Cease and Desist letter.
i dont go on patreon (sry but its a nope- was scammed there twice)
trs2 huh
i think i remember the first -- it was good but not my thing
any changes for trs2 for the better of the first on?
dont want sound ungrateful here or w/e
just asking
and thanks for the fast reply
have a nice weekend

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
i dont go on patreon (sry but its a nope- was scammed there twice)
trs2 huh
i think i remember the first -- it was good but not my thing
any changes for trs2 for the better of the first on?
dont want sound ungrateful here or w/e
just asking
and thanks for the fast reply
have a nice weekend
It is a direct sequel, so if the lack of hair was bugging you, then no, that's still the same. The consistency, you know, if some species were bald, to begin with, they don't magically sprout hair. But beyond that, yeah, there have been some improvements. But beauty is in the eye of Beholder, and not every work is for everyone. If you don't like TRS(2) there is no harm in it, it isn't for you, but maybe the next one is.

And the post is also in the blog, and almost everything on Patreon is public anyway, so there is no need to whip out a credit card to see them ;) But they can be found on the blog as well, and the link should be right... for that particular post. Just Google implemented some registration requirements for age verification purposes recently.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
It is a direct sequel, so if the lack of hair was bugging you, then no, that's still the same. The consistency, you know, if some species were bald, to begin with, they don't magically sprout hair. But beyond that, yeah, there have been some improvements. But beauty is in the eye of Beholder, and not every work is for everyone. If you don't like TRS(2) there is no harm in it, it isn't for you, but maybe the next one is.

And the post is also in the blog, and almost everything on Patreon is public anyway, so there is no need to whip out a credit card to see them ;) But they can be found on the blog as well, and the link should be right... for that particular post. Just Google implemented some registration requirements for age verification purposes recently.
thank you for your time and games
keep it up
one day i am able to drop you some ..coffee :D

Reactions: Talothral

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
There, fixed this for ya:

ShaddyGames has been doing such a sweet job you never had to, Boehser Onkel
Extra: Official Multi-Mod*
i know
and shaddy has the greatest mods
but the urm from 0x52 is the most powerful , complete thing for renpy games
you may not believe me - just test it
and im glad that you are still here - i like your comments and missed em in my year of absent

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1676136279318.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1676136328106.png
1676136379939.png
It isn't easy as a novice mage vs. younger and more experienced students...
1676136404834.png
1676136440487.png
1676136486618.png

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 2383558
View attachment 2383560
View attachment 2383563
It isn't easy as a novice mage vs. younger and more experienced students...
View attachment 2383564
View attachment 2383565
View attachment 2383568
"Dev working on THE new game:" - 'Sorcerer' is a really good game. Use it kinda 'path' for a next game. ;-)

• Thinking Face

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Hey. Wanted to say thanks for a great game. Very interesting plot, and great written characters, even though some of them was annoying (gosh... Susan was so fucking annoying hahah). It was really a great experience. No dialogues during lewd scenes - developer, thank you for this as well))). Nice ending and epilogue, pity that there wasn't final render with Iria (water spirit) in epilogue (she is damn great), but I agree with what has been told earlier - it would have been too rushed since she joined the House just in the end of the game. Also I'm joining dev's patrion as well. he definitely deserves support. Good luck and thanks!

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Hey. Wanted to say thanks for a great game. Very interesting plot, and great written characters, even though some of them was annoying (gosh... Susan was so fucking annoying hahah). It was really a great experience. No dialogues during lewd scenes - developer, thank you for this as well))). Nice ending and epilogue, pity that there wasn't final render with Iria (water spirit) in epilogue (she is damn great), but I agree with what has been told earlier - it would have been too rushed since she joined the House just in the end of the game. Also I'm joining dev's patrion as well. he definitely deserves support. Good luck and thanks!
i don´t know if you played it already but if you liked Sorcerer you should play terminus reach:sentinel 1+2

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Didn't the gorgons say they had something like a 200 person in line wait to have sex with MC?
Day 20, chose Lady Singh instead of Lord Mateus.
Is it just a one night stand, or is she added to harem? Because the mod by shaddy only has a single sex scene?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Didn't the gorgons say they had something like a 200 person in line wait to have sex with MC?
Chloe's number in the queue was 152... >.> Take it as you will.

Is it just a one night stand, or is she added to harem? Because the mod by shaddy only has a single sex scene?
Not everyone has more than one sex scene, but she does have additional dialogue scenes later on, and she does appear in the "final day" and epilogue with the right choices. But in a sense? It's a bit complicated, but at the same time, yes and no. While she (and the frost queen, for example) are part of it, they are still outside of it as well.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Chloe's number in the queue was 152... >.> Take it as you will.

Not everyone has more than one sex scene, but she does have additional dialogue scenes later on, and she does appear in the "final day" and epilogue with the right choices. But in a sense? It's a bit complicated, but at the same time, yes and no. While she (and the frost queen, for example) are part of it, they are still outside of it as well.
Personally i wouldn't have minded if we also had sex scene with all the named gorgon clan members we saw :p. Also it's perfectly reasonable that not every harem member lives with MC, they do have their own duties and responsibilities to take care of. Or can't stay with in the MC's realm all the time, like that nature spirit and that shadow sprite. Makes it so that MC can't just lazily stay in his home and take turns with all of his harem members, will have to actually get up and do a little work for them :p

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Personally i wouldn't have minded if we also had sex scene with all the named gorgon clan members we saw :p. Also it's perfectly reasonable that not every harem member lives with MC, they do have their own duties and responsibilities to take care of. Or can't stay with in the MC's realm all the time, like that nature spirit and that shadow sprite. Makes it so that MC can't just lazily stay in his home and take turns with all of his harem members, will have to actually get up and do a little work for them :p
Sure, but you also need to save things for the future ;)

And it's also about logistics and staying hidden. Even housing the "house" members (Miyuki, Aya, Susan, Evie, Oriana, Sabrina, Zoey, and Mei) under the same roof will raise questions. Realistically speaking? Apartment building. With everyone still having their own homes. But even then, that raises questions about how it is acquired, but that trail is easier to obfuscate. Although there are still problems with that, depending on the size of the building, there might be a need to have outside tenants to throw off suspicions. But that creates a different kind of security risk until you reach a certain "critical mass" of people and resources where all "Non-magical entities" are a trivial nuisance.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Since he is a strong mage, maybe he can learn to make avatars or copies of himself.....

Alexander in his best Oprah voice to his children: "You get a father, you get a father, everybody gets a father!"

Luke Jaywalker

Jan 7, 2022
To get Ishani
Day 20, chose Lady Singh instead of Lord Mateus.
Finding her while re-playing the game made me wonder what else I missed the first time around. For example: After clearing the temple and getting the ambrosia from the dragon a blond haired woman shows up AFTER they leave. Was there anyway for the MC and her to get together?

When this game first came out I read somewhere that if you finished the game before a certain date you get a bonus scene. Needless to say I missed that date but I'd still like to know what the bonus scene was.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes