HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
To get Ishani

Finding her while re-playing the game made me wonder what else I missed the first time around. For example: After clearing the temple and getting the ambrosia from the dragon a blond haired woman shows up AFTER they leave. Was there anyway for the MC and her to get together?

When this game first came out I read somewhere that if you finished the game before a certain date you get a bonus scene. Needless to say I missed that date but I'd still like to know what the bonus scene was.
Some things in the game are at the moment only world building and will most likely be part of eventual sequel. Currently Talothral is making sequel to Terminus Reach: Sentinel and after that i think he was going to make one more game before returning to this one. But memory is bit hazy about it.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Finding her while re-playing the game made me wonder what else I missed the first time around. For example: After clearing the temple and getting the ambrosia from the dragon a blond haired woman shows up AFTER they leave. Was there anyway for the MC and her to get together?
She was there to admire the "cleansing", nothing more really at this stage.
When this game first came out I read somewhere that if you finished the game before a certain date you get a bonus scene. Needless to say I missed that date but I'd still like to know what the bonus scene was.
That's just a "bonus" image on April fools, nothing spectacular or crucial was missed, just some honesty with the full harem ending. >.>

Reactions: RolandG.

Luke Jaywalker

Jan 7, 2022
She was there to admire the "cleansing", nothing more really at this stage.

That's just a "bonus" image on April fools, nothing spectacular or crucial was missed, just some honesty with the full harem ending. >.>
Well, that's two mysteries solved then. Thanks for the reply. BTW, while they were still in the temple, was there any gain from the left/right path choice?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Well, that's two mysteries solved then. Thanks for the reply. BTW, while they were still in the temple, was there any gain from the left/right path choice?
Outside one of the sides getting you killed just because? Not really. The one with the demonic woman was there to illustrate the point that you shouldn't trust demons. The other one? There were some dialogue changes resulting in it, but nothing major. There were plans for things a few days later, but the direction the story took didn't make them fit anymore as is, so they had to be altered. Thus that particular choice, unfortunately, ended up as just something to do differently if playing again.

Reactions: gojira667

Luke Jaywalker

Jan 7, 2022
Outside one of the sides getting you killed just because? Not really. The one with the demonic woman was there to illustrate the point that you shouldn't trust demons. The other one? There were some dialogue changes resulting in it, but nothing major. There were plans for things a few days later, but the direction the story took didn't make them fit anymore as is, so they had to be altered. Thus that particular choice, unfortunately, ended up as just something to do differently if playing again.
Fair enough, now I know at least.

oh45

Jul 1, 2017
Seems to me that "vampire" is used often enough in VNs here that it should be a predefined tag.
Not sure how to help make that happen, though.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When in doubt .. throw in a dragon for confort ... bewildering beasts
always draw the crowds.
1677076103664.png

That wyvern... massive. I scaled it down to fit this render. If I use it on a full-scale scale, it needs to be from a distance. But this is why I run the tests, so I know what I can use and how, and no nasty surprises at the last moment.

1677076124682.png
This is one of those things I'm starting to consider as canon events. Something that happened when the MC was younger. I still need to make a proper young MC model for these things, early to late teens, give or take. And then make a proper render about this.

1677076168442.png
One problem when using male characters is that many skins don't suit younger characters. Mostly because most of them have stubble painted on them. And matching skin can be difficult. But luckily, there are changes when we age, so it isn't too harrowing if you can match things reasonably closely. Either that or I switch to black and white renders for "flashbacks." Although, I need to find a better shirt for the young version. Ah well.
1677076185795.png

Then there is this. I wasn't thinking of what to render over the weekend. I did what I was in the mood for. And this one, and the one following, is one of those things. I wanted to render a shaman in front of a fire. Had a few orcish assets, so tried them out. Worked nicely. Although, I did some post work on it to make it look like this.

1677076209317.png
And this. I've had the genie asset for a while. Over a year, I think. I'm not entirely happy about the cloudy tail but can live with it.

There are unexplored beast romance for the next game, do not be so worried, will ya?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Thank you. I'm running out of completed games with that type of ending, so it's nice to come across another one.
Not only do you have harem ending with pretty much all the ladies ending up pregnant, depending on the route you go, there's hinting at the end for 200 gorgons being in line to bang and be impregnated by MC. :D

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes