HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Ok thx I have never used compressed before so didn't know but thx for explaining Happy Easter
Depending on game it's mostly image, animation and sound quality that get compressed, with images being the easiest ones to compress. No other differences in majority of cases. And in many cases you don't even notice it unless you carefully pay attention to it.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
Talothral has said that they are most likely going to continue this game later on, but will be finishing Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 first and start his third IP, before returning to this one. So that they aren't burned out with one setting.
That's a few years at least yeah? I'll have to replay the game because I won't remember it by then lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These characters are of the saga already written on countless pages of crafty hand writing.
This sorcerer supreme looking guy is already part of the saga, when he will get into gaming,
that is yet to be seen ... he is practicing plenty in the pre production period, as we can see:
1682056391265.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whadda you know ... this is Friday:
1682056527109.png
I was going to save this image for Friday, but... I'll make a portrait of the character I've introduced then. And something more. Anyway. They will watch until the main character wakes up and know he isn't under demonic influence. If he would be... well, he wouldn't live long after that. And image of the final one attached so you can see things more clearly.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
what game is this for
Those are renders Talothral has been doing while making Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2, on the side. The fantasy renders might appear as part of his next game.
These are related to the next one. While the renders most likely won't appear as is, as some of them are concepts and test renders, and some of them are backstories that I might not be able to expose/open as much as I would like within the actual script. And some of the things could be beneficial for you guys to see/know, so there are a series of "mini" stories told via renders. The first one gave the background story of the MC's friend (the dwarf), why he was exiled, and how they met for the first time. The exile part most likely comes up at some point, as there are plans for things, but plans can change depending on what route the story takes in the end.

And why I'm doing them? Simple. I do need to test the assets before I start planning on the scenes so there aren't many nasty surprises at the last moment. And patrons like to see them. At least no one has said they don't want to see them. And it helps to have something visual on the times when I can't show TRS2 progress render due to spoiling things in a major way.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1682402108169.png
MC: Marvelous, oh beauty in this sweet shape of my heart made into you, gorgeous woman!

1682402649700.png
And then there is this... I did say there were several ways to get a staff. This isn't what I had in mind when I started making this mini-story. But like all the stories, be they long or short, they will take life on their own. And one thing leads to another. So I suppose it is good that the MC grew up in an environment where he could make friends who understand nature and its denizens better than him. And yes, she is a halfling dryad, and no, at the moment, I can't say if she will appear in the story as is. I know when I get to write it. Also, it ended up being longer than I wanted. 6 left after this patch, unless I decided to add more.

Moonie1369

Apr 23, 2021
I was just about to say how much I enjoyed trying out the "Pickle" patch, but it is gone. I will have to play it through again as I did the Hunters path so I have to now see what pickles the Gorgons have :cool: . I would really like to see a Sorcerer 2 (with or without the pickles), but I love any content from this author! Thank you and Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Talothral

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I was just about to say how much I enjoyed trying out the "Pickle" patch, but it is gone. I will have to play it through again as I did the Hunters path so I have to now see what pickles the Gorgons have :cool: . I would really like to see a Sorcerer 2 (with or without the pickles), but I love any content from this author! Thank you and Keep up the great work!
Pickles?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1682972782902.png

At times a more modern version isn't better;
in this case, the "meteors" the upper is a new version.
It's okay, but the following is better, in my opinion.
Needs some tweaking but that's is something to do when in production.
And yes, an undead dinosaur.
1682972809325.png
And the conclusion of the saga...

1682973085650.png

And then, just once fantasy render today, I'm thinking about what the next mini-story should be. I have some ideas, but I need to figure out how feasible they are to show in relation to the story. Yes, I know what it is about and how it starts and ends. Just the middle part is fuzzy. Anyway. At times familiars are used to deliver messages, assuming they are suitable for it like birds are. And since they are sapient beings, they have their own likes and dislikes... in this case, the unusually colored raven isn't a fan of the dwarf.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1683524926092.png

Only one fantasy render again. There is a mini-story I want to do, but for some reason, I'm hesitant to do it. I know what the familiar is or will be; truthfully, I've known it for a while. But at the same time, part of me is waiting for something. Anyway, there is no real background story for this. It's just me messing around and trying to figure out some tools.

Outdoor environments are a problem, namely because they are limited. There is a tool that I've owned for a while, and the only reason I didn't use it earlier (during Sorcerer) outside of one scene was due to hardware. Now, I can use it in what I want, mostly. Just need to practice creating them so that camera and figure placement is easier and not blocked by a random tree or bush.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
in this case i did mean mrs li instead of a love interest :p
Okay...
Li vs Spirit of the Glade

As for Bruce:

And the temple:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Okay...
Li vs Spirit of the Glade

As for Bruce:

And the temple:
well seems i only made one mistake there then. going to drink in the wrong order. thanks for the info was bugging me to hell and back. hope when the time comes there will be a second game of this (already finished therminus as far as it goes) as this game deserves a sequel. (not to mention the face of the nurses XD ) though come to think of it i never saw the merefolk again. interesting to go replay and see why

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes