rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
come to think of it did we ever give a life to get the deamon as payment for the things she did for us ?

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Did you get her pregnant? In my game, that fulfilled it. :>)
tried to avoid her as much as the story would allow me to. only thing i would be able to think off is giving her her enemy at the end of the game instead of killing it. the only option to get her pregnant would be the first time she needs a delivery. other than that there really have been no options really

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
tried to avoid her as much as the story would allow me to. only thing i would be able to think off is giving her her enemy at the end of the game instead of killing it. the only option to get her pregnant would be the first time she needs a delivery. other than that there really have been no options really
Talothral may need to cleat your case up for you. I am sure you did something that met that need, who knows what it was!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral may need to cleat your case up for you. I am sure you did something that met that need, who knows what it was!
Giving Marcus or the crystal to her is enough to satisfy that payment, preferably both. Killing Marcus, destroying the crystal, and not knocking her up gets you killed.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Personally I believe the best end was to make Marcus a living statue (or what ever Tamara done him) and have child with Tamara :)
I mean, you're supposed to continue the bloodline, so making a kid, or multiple, with Tamara is a given for best ending. Since epilogue does imply that MC would make more with her given the time. :p

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Great game. Really enjoyed the writing, plot and characters. The action sequences were unique and nicely done, I liked that character movements were rendered, like when they stroll around and suddenly an attack happens, or heck even if they're just walking through a hallway. I liked the setting and themes, the scenes and locations were designed well.

Really felt that the dev had a clear vision of what he wanted this game to be, which made reading through this game easy, there was a flow to it. Didn't care about the sex scenes, I just clicked through them all, only reading the bits of text in them [though I did notice that the sorcerer loves his missionary position and the ladies loved cowgirl :LOL:]. I actually liked that the sex scenes were so normal, it sort of fits his character and makes him more relatable [excluding magic sex;)].

Not caring about the sex scenes didn't take away anything from liking the game though [I did like Aya's one, in the forest and the surrounding lights up after], the story easily carries whatever flaws it has. It really was an interesting and enjoyable read.

Well done Talothral, great game.

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
though I did notice that the sorcerer loves his missionary position and the ladies loved cowgirl :LOL:
Mostly commenting about this bit just cause, nothing too serious... it's the height differences, paired with "non-standard" bodies with some characters. There weren't many poses outside of missionary and cowgirl that actually worked without major clipping through something. 99% of the doggy-style poses (for example) ended up with the MC clipping through the floor or the bed to get a somewhat natural pose... Granted, I'm a bit more relaxed with it in TRS2 as I finally learned, mostly, the fact that if it isn't shown on the camera, you don't care about it...

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
I don't know when android part is gonna be updated with current version of the game? I'm just curious about it.

Neo2Rus

May 16, 2022
Amazing! That is something i wanted for a long time. Good story with choices that matter, characters that have personality and interesting to interact with.

It is really good and i think i will try TR:S series, despite my hate for Kinetic Novels.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Amazing! That is something i wanted for a long time. Good story with choices that matter, characters that have personality and interesting to interact with.

It is really good and i think i will try TR:S series, despite my hate for Kinetic Novels.
Yeah, it isn't a Kinetic Novel. I have no idea why it has the tag. But, be warned, the first Terminus Reach is brutal...

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Talothral's games aren't kinetic novels, since you do have choices that affect the game play and making bad choices can and will lead to game over.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1686584605072.png
witness rare and wondrous things
We'll return to Tomas' childhood. He wasn't lazy; he did the chores he was given. But he just did them and nothing more, and after doing them, he just ran to the woods, for better or worse. Life of the middle child, old enough to work at the farm but too young to own the farm in the end. But it doesn't mean his adventures in the forest were useless, either.
1686584674280.png
At times he saw people making deals with pale orcs and often giving the warning that a raid might be incoming.
1686584643868.png

And at times, he ended up running from a flock of cockatrices. Honestly, I had fun doing these. I could always load the asset and hit the render button to see how much VRAM and RAM they take, but why? Posing and making a "story render" out of them is more enjoyable and gives a better idea of how they work and can be used.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
View attachment 2692577

And at times, he ended up running from a flock of cockatrices. Honestly, I had fun doing these. I could always load the asset and hit the render button to see how much VRAM and RAM they take, but why? Posing and making a "story render" out of them is more enjoyable and gives a better idea of how they work and can be used.
You say cocktarices, i say dinosaur chickens :p

• Haha
Reactions: Talothral

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1687019863384.png
Just watching the sunset. Hard to explain.
1687019897659.png

Eh, still looks okay. But not why I did this. The artist who made this environment tends to create heavy environments. This one is okay. It is a bit on the heavy side, but it can be worked with. Also new version of Gorgon for the fantasy, a bit more monstrous than in Shattered Seals.

Around 8 or so hours, depending on reading speed.
At least, that's what people have said about the length in the past.
How long is the playtime for this game?
1687020004214.png
At times the things don't fit the original purpose I had in my mind. This set is one of them. Can I make them function like I want? Yes, to a point. I have shaders that I can use to make the ground look better in close-ups, the same with the stone wall. Interiors will always be a problem. For example, I can't create that tower interior as it would be in that image, structure-wise. I might be able to get close, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes