Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1687212271238.png
This is titled Lessons. Not sure what is being taught here, but probably something important. It amuses me how things are shaping up. While writing this and looking at that render, I got an idea that works better than the one I originally had related to how Tomas became a mage. Funny how things go. Also, I like fantasy. It's "easy" to fill some of the backgrounds. Have a wyvern or a dragon flying there. Or some kind of animal doing stuff.

Shadow-VN

Aug 26, 2020
So like where does Xiu come from? I remember her character model from earlier in the game but don’t remember her actions. People earlier in the forum have said she gave his life force back but i don’t remember that. This was when he burned out because I can’t think of any other time? What was it that made her save him maybe that will allow my memory to recall her?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So like where does Xiu come from? I remember her character model from earlier in the game but don’t remember her actions. People earlier in the forum have said she gave his life force back but i don’t remember that. This was when he burned out because I can’t think of any other time? What was it that made her save him maybe that will allow my memory to recall her?
You saved Xiu when you saved main LI from the bad guy's dungeon, she was the snake that crawled out of the pool iirc.

Shadow-VN

Aug 26, 2020
If for some reason specifally the day 37 file I have is corrupt can someone just upload the rpa file for it for me here. That works like that right? I'd rather not redownload the whole thing for a single file if possible. Also I'm using Shaddy's mod not sure if that is important.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
If for some reason specifally the day 37 file I have is corrupt can someone just upload the rpa file for it for me here. That works like that right? I'd rather not redownload the whole thing for a single file if possible. Also I'm using Shaddy's mod not sure if that is important.
The images are corrupt? Okay, that's a new one, but yes, that's one of the reasons I use RPA's, not as messy as individual files, and easier to upload a singular RPA file when needed. But here you go, however, I do recommend downloading and reinstalling the mod just in case the scripts bundle has issues.

Neo2Rus

May 16, 2022
Yeah, it isn't a Kinetic Novel. I have no idea why it has the tag. But, be warned, the first Terminus Reach is brutal...
Just finished play-through and i think i understand what you meant by "brutal".
Now looking back at Sorcerer i see much improvements that were made there. Pity that we did not get to "interrogate some more/interact with world a bit more" and story is pretty much more straight forward with "Win/Fail" choices.
but first Sentinel still was entertaining and story is enjoyable. Gonna wait for full release of second game.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Just finished play-through and i think i understand what you meant by "brutal".
Now looking back at Sorcerer i see much improvements that were made there. Pity that we did not get to "interrogate some more/interact with world a bit more" and story is pretty much more straight forward with "Win/Fail" choices.
but first Sentinel still was entertaining and story is enjoyable. Gonna wait for full release of second game.
How to phrase this properly. For the first project that you use to learn basics, such as TRS1 was. It is better to be more straightforward and not get overtly ambitious with things. Ambition is fine, but if you overreach your skills, then chances are that the project will fail regardless of passion. And let's face it, there is a slight asset issue overall with sci-fi. There are things, but not that many so a lot of familiar assets are going to be used. But in TRS2, while it is more straightforward as well compared to Sorcerer, partially to keep the "spirit", there is some more of the galaxy explored. Not much but a bit, referring to the above-mentioned asset issue... although that did give an idea that I need to test soon...

Still, glad that you enjoyed it.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Guys gonna try this out... Can you please tell me How is the MC?
in what way do you mean ? simp,asshole,coward ? those type of features ? if so MC to me is every calculative or very smart warry type of person. Doesnt mean he is a pussy. Every action has a reaction so unless its required he isnt doing anything unless he has to.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
in what way do you mean ? simp,asshole,coward ? those type of features ? if so MC to me is every calculative or very smart warry type of person. Doesnt mean he is a pussy. Every action has a reaction so unless its required he isnt doing anything unless he has to.
asshole/crybaby/creep/pervert/winless... Any of them?
Like after seeing some cleavage he is like.. ' I wonder how they would fell wrap around my d'

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
asshole/crybaby/creep/pervert/winless... Any of them?
No Mc isnt any of those.. Best way i can say is put in some fucked up situation MC adepts to the problem. Mc in the start felt very emotionless which made it easy for me to like MC since i am kinda like that

Reactions: John Ness

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
No Mc isnt any of those.. Best way i can say is put in some fucked up situation MC adepts to the problem. Mc in the start felt very emotionless which made it easy for me to like MC since i am kinda like that
I like the MC in 'THE FALLING RELOADED'.. Emotionless no bullshit

Reactions: John Ness

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I like the MC in 'THE FALLING RELOADED'.. Emotionless no bullshit
MC in Sorcerer is not emotionless but they are suppressed somewhat, you'll find out eventually in the story why. Also MCs in Sorcerer or TRS series, other games from the dev, are pretty much what you would expect from a guy who has seen some fucked up shit, doesn't think with their dick and quick witted.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
MC in Sorcerer is not emotionless but they are suppressed somewhat, you'll find out eventually in the story why. Also MCs in Sorcerer or TRS series, other games from the dev, are pretty much what you would expect from a guy who has seen some fucked up shit, doesn't think with their dick and quick witted.
J
It's maybe off-topic
But 'Triple Ex' MC is one of the worst,spineless MC i have ever seen.. I just stopped playing that shit...oh my god what a loser..his daughter slap him,his sister slap him openly and MC after seeing some boob....JESUS H.JESUSH.JESUS H. more and more

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
J

It's maybe off-topic
But 'Triple Ex' MC is one of the worst,spineless MC i have ever seen.. I just stopped playing that shit...oh my god what a loser..his daughter slap him,his sister slap him openly and MC after seeing some boob....JESUS H.JESUSH.JESUS H. more and more
yeah - everyone is lying , sheming and threat him like a dog - but " muh , my fault"
and this guy is from a merc special division :ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1687870772168.png
MC: Gooose Fraaaa Baaaaaa ... Gooose Fraaaa Baaaaaa ... Gooose Fraaaa Baaaaaa ... Gooose Fraaaa Baaaaaa ... !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They have been missing out on all the family .. so they are catching up big time.
Lucky for us, this is not MASH or that ”box of chocolates” movie,
this is rekindling the family ties at home with whatever means cancel culture # Me too
gives them ... they can only resist and develop those feellings in hopes they are met in kind.
MC is one of the worst
MC is a weappon carrying a weappon who is only during this game being cocked and primed.
This whole game is the cold war around him posing and facind end of life levels of dangers.
Game oN!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
NExt magic and sorcery game will feature ... portals ...
1688494228700.png
I said it before, demons in this world are dangerous, and facing one alone is usually a really bad idea.
1688494264498.png

Even the weakest demon can easily kill several humans before it can be banished or killed.
1688494298494.png
Work out sessions are strenuous and conflicting ...
1688494336497.png
When was MC running last?
1688494369369.png
Foreplay is always a goof opener ...
1688494400049.png
But even in desperate times, there is always hope...
1688494535584.png
The summoning ritual continues, although the mage stopped channeling magic to it, mainly because the portal to, well... hell keeps feeding magic to it...
1688494563327.png
Here comes Johnny
1688494583997.png
Head plant
1688494607246.png
portal pie hands yet again ...
1688494641242.png
Demons can be dealt with, the problem with them is that they want to kill you, and magic requires focusing. And it is hard to focus when someone is actively trying to kill you. Luckily, the angry adult panther jumping on them can give the mage enough time to deal with the portal and the demon.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Are the major Branch choices important?
Like the first one :
Visit the bar
Visit the Association

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes