Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Story, renders and dialogue are good but lewd scenes are meh at best and done in a really annoying way. Rest easily make up for it but if you're in it just for the lewd scenes then I wouldn't recommend it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1690482042999.png
At times, I have to remind myself that I'm planning a fantasy game, not a historically "accurate" one. I can be more relaxed about clothing, they don't need to "match" the environment, little things like that. This render was mainly done to stress test my system. I could have added maybe five more characters before running into trouble. Yes, I've rendered with large groups before. But the difference between this and them is that this isn't optimized at all. Normally I'd had to reduce the textures to render this many people, but... not anymore.
To be fair here, portion of the improved visuals has to do with improved hardware and better assets as well.
1690482150771.png
The goblin might want to reconsider what he wants for breakfast... Need to add fog to the set between the backdrop and set... good to know.

Truth to be told, that last image more needs different skydome than a fog, but that's entirely different matter. Which not might help the issue I have with the image. But then again, I'm overly critical of my work at times.

how about a dragon t-rex : I can make them breath fire... It's just some repositioning of the fire breath asset

1690482293638.png
And a bit of continuation from Friday. This is what I mean by the fog. A lot of time, you can use it to hide things. The thing that bothered me in Friday's render? There was nothing behind the last line of trees, no mountains, more trees, or even clouds. Granted, that was mostly an issue with the sky dome but details. It isn't bad as it is from this camera angle, but it would be a different tale from other angles. But fog layers between the main environment and the backdrop, and one or two behind the backdrop, and you can obscure that there isn't anything there. Obviously, I could add mountains or hills, but that depends on what you want to tell with the render. The fog also adds a certain feeling. You never know where and when the other T-Rex will enter the hunt.
1690482329920.png
Mistress Lian and Ayaka. I've been returning to this environmental asset several times over these past few days. Not entirely sure why. Luckily, the doors open in the main building, and it has a decent interior area that can be used. So I have a few ideas.

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Did we ever find out what was with the lawyer looking for the MC in the very beginning of the game? Or was that a cut thread?

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Did we ever find out what was with the lawyer looking for the MC in the very beginning of the game? Or was that a cut thread?
I think that that little scene was just to establish MC's basic honesty etc. I don't know if that iwa the case, it's just my impression.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Iirc the lawyer was looking for someone with same or similar name and their research lead them to wrong person. MC being who he is, is upstanding with those that aren't threat or enemies to him, so he told the lawyer truth and didn't try to con something out of it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1690718614957.png
The panther to dwarf them all ... rule of the strongest at play againg.

It's funny when you write something, and then your... motivation shifts for these renders. I'm more inclined to do anything but fantasy as "motivational" renders. Anyway, still have stuff to test, so... We'll see. Regardless, I wish there would be an easy way to do geometric effects. For that dead tree, I have something. The ground? Not so much. Need to experiment more over the weekend.

tm2804

Feb 19, 2023
View attachment 2811844
The panther to dwarf them all ... rule of the strongest at play againg.

It's funny when you write something, and then your... motivation shifts for these renders. I'm more inclined to do anything but fantasy as "motivational" renders. Anyway, still have stuff to test, so... We'll see. Regardless, I wish there would be an easy way to do geometric effects. For that dead tree, I have something. The ground? Not so much. Need to experiment more over the weekend.

what game is that ?

Jul 20, 2022
what game is that ?
Those are from his next project, after TRS2, which has 4-5 releases left I believe. Based on what he has said in blog posts I am pretty sure that it has nothing to do with Sorcerer. Similar in that it's a fantasy game with magic and demons and such, but different characters in different settings with a different story.

Reactions: John Ness

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Oi partners;

While playing this game, some weird shit happened.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
None of this happened this time, did I just dream all this escape and pilot thing? What did I do wrong and any idea to fix it?

Will there be a second part of this great game on one day?
Developer is working on different game currently, so, it is highly unlikely. I would prefer Sorcerer 2 instead of other game though but switching is also highly unlikely, that game has enough supporters somehow.

• Sad
Reactions: Angora Kitty

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Developer is working on different game currently, so, it is highly unlikely. I would prefer Sorcerer 2 instead of other game though but switching is also highly unlikely, that game has enough supporters somehow.
Dev has stated multiple time that he will return to world of Sorcerer at some point, but in order to prevent from burning out in one setting, he is going to do 3+ settings in rotation. So current one is continuation of TRS and it's almost finished, next one will be more traditional fantasy one, and then he will possibly return to world of Sorcerer.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes