Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Waiiiiiit. I we getting a sequel? Pretty please.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
For all of us we didn't know it at the point. This are two possible allies and you need to choice. I don't intend to spoiler you, so my advice is simple make a save, play and follow the path you like more.
I mean is this about which party to choose ally? Is this choice have any bad consequences in the game

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I mean is this about which party to choose ally? Is this choice have any bad consequences in the game
No, you can finished the game with both. There is no wrong path, so follow your heart.

ajax_tanna

Jun 22, 2023
View attachment 757237

Overview:
This is the story of Alexander Ward, and him discovering that the world isn't as simple place as it seems. Follow his journey in this new world.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-27
Release Date: 2022-02-26
Developer: Talothral - -
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Other games: Terminus Reach: Sentinel - Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac (v0.31.0): - - MEGA -
Android
(v0.36.0 Extras): - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Official Multi-Mod*

*This port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 757240 View attachment 757241 View attachment 757243 View attachment 757245 View attachment 757246 View attachment 757274 View attachment 757248 View attachment 757250
I just started playing the game, and after playing for while I am facinated my character, his way to dialogues (fearless, directness, minimal) and his lifestyle. If you can, please inform me in detail of his personality type. Love to hear your inspiration for devloping such unique character.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I just started playing the game, and after playing for while I am facinated my character, his way to dialogues (fearless, directness, minimal) and his lifestyle. If you can, please inform me in detail of his personality type. Love to hear your inspiration for devloping such unique character.
It's explained later in the story, but he had his emotions dampened by angel's magic, which has lead him to be more rational thinking in many situations. It's not that he isn't able to feel feelings, they are just dampened.

Reactions: ajax_tanna

OddRobot

Feb 25, 2018
I've just started the game and it's awesome, but I wanted to ask in my playthrough I don't want to "date" Miyuki and I'm choosing all the "bad" options for her, but on day 20 before and during the association meetings the MC and Miyuki kiss and behave like they're together. I don't understant what did I do wrong? Can someone explain?

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
I find it really extreme weird why anyone wouldn't want Miyuki :unsure: yes I understand if it is the xx playthrough that all could try to follow every possible path but if it is the 1st then why? She is so adorable :)

Never mind just my thoughts..

Reactions: gojira667

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1689623071524.png

This?
I wanted to see whether I could make the water glow a certain way.
Not entirely happy yet, but it is close.

Part of what I do alongside testing things
is to figure out how to make things that haven't been seen or done before.
Iyanda is one of those examples.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes