Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
well seems i only made one mistake there then. going to drink in the wrong order. thanks for the info was bugging me to hell and back. hope when the time comes there will be a second game of this (already finished therminus as far as it goes) as this game deserves a sequel. (not to mention the face of the nurses XD ) though come to think of it i never saw the merefolk again. interesting to go replay and see why
There need to be things saved for the future >.> And while the merfolk aren't seen again they do play a role in healing Oriana when she turns into a fire elemental if you haven't acquired the waters blessing from Gertrud. If you don't have one of them she unfortunately dies (merfolk aid or waters blessing).

Reactions: John Ness

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Hey guys.
I checked Replay gallery after finishing the game and, apparently, there is Eva in a game, I am pretty sure I never met her during my playthrough. Where do we meet her and where did I go wrong)))?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Hey guys.
I checked Replay gallery after finishing the game and, apparently, there is Eva in a game, I am pretty sure I never met her during my playthrough. Where do we meet her and where did I go wrong)))?
That is an interesting question, and depending on the point of view it's either everything or nothing... ;) Eva is part of the "Fiery Fangs" aka the demon hunters who you can choose over the Gorgons on day 10. Beyond that, it's the same thing as with every lady in the game. Be respectful and honest, that is all it takes. And sleeping with Kiri on day 20 during the event at the association, I think, it has been a while.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
That is an interesting question, and depending on the point of view it's either everything or nothing... ;) Eva is part of the "Fiery Fangs" aka the demon hunters who you can choose over the Gorgons on day 10. Beyond that, it's the same thing as with every lady in the game. Be respectful and honest, that is all it takes. And sleeping with Kiri on day 20 during the event at the association, I think, it has been a while.
Oh, I see. Now I understand, I chose Gorgons of course. Thank you.

Reactions: Talothral

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Oh, I see. Now I understand, I chose Gorgons of course. Thank you.
I mean, why wouldn't you choose Gorgons over everything else, with them you get about 200+ members to your harem/their nest :p

And also a big plus on the Gorgon side is that their mother is absolutely beautiful milf :love:

Reactions: AlexMpog

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I mean, why wouldn't you choose Gorgons over everything else, with them you get about 200+ members to your harem/their nest :p

And also a big plus on the Gorgon side is that their mother is absolutely beautiful milf :love:
Well yeah. But, we did not know it beforehand until we tried it) I just chose what my guts told me and won a lottery with gorgons)))

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
I apologise if this question has been asked many times before, but is there a more comprehensive walkthrough / guide than the mod? The issue with the mod is that while it highlights the optimal choice when there is one, there are often multiple paths, none of which are right or wrong per se, but as a first time player I have no idea what changes they will make down the line. There have been 3 up to the point I'm at: 1. Hannah or Li, 2. Gorgons or Association, 3. Singh or Mateus. I've currently gone Li, Gorgons, and Mateus, while briefly exploring the other options to get a feel for what they produce. But it would be easier and less haphazard if there was a guide; I went Singh initially, but then it seems I would have missed out on Orianna. Any help appreciated :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I apologise if this question has been asked many times before, but is there a more comprehensive walkthrough / guide than the mod? The issue with the mod is that while it highlights the optimal choice when there is one, there are often multiple paths, none of which are right or wrong per se, but as a first time player I have no idea what changes they will make down the line. There have been 3 up to the point I'm at: 1. Hannah or Li, 2. Gorgons or Association, 3. Singh or Mateus. I've currently gone Li, Gorgons, and Mateus, while briefly exploring the other options to get a feel for what they produce. But it would be easier and less haphazard if there was a guide; I went Singh initially, but then it seems I would have missed out on Orianna. Any help appreciated :)
That choices aren't bad per se, there are differences yes.
Choosing Li it will help you with Tamara and other things along the story ( but, there's always a but... are you willing to romance her? i did and I can say it was worth it, but that's my opinion).
The Gorgons or the association are two completely different paths so they are both good, they are different.
Choosing the Gorgons allow you to meet all the non-humans creatures, while the association all the humans one ( plus some magical creatures along the line), they are both paths worthy to be played make a save there and play both.
The last choice, well that is up to you, I can say that choosing lady Singh doesn't close the path with Oriana ( I will not say any more, I don't want to spoil you more), and it gives you more but with a price ( the death of Matheus, but you will get to make an alliance with the Rakshahsa). :)

Reactions: BigBlob69

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
That choices aren't bad per se, there are differences yes.
Choosing Li it will help you with Tamara and other things along the story ( but, there's always a but... are you willing to romance her? i did and I can say it was worth it, but that's my opinion).
The Gorgons or the association are two completely different paths so they are both good, they are different.
Choosing the Gorgons allow you to meet all the non-humans creatures, while the association all the humans one ( plus some magical creatures along the line), they are both paths worthy to be played make a save there and play both.
The last choice, well that is up to you, I can say that choosing lady Singh doesn't close the path with Oriana ( I will not say any more, I don't want to spoil you more), and it gives you more but with a price ( the death of Matheus, but you will get to make an alliance with the Rakshahsa). :)
Thank you :) And yes of course I'm going to romance the hot milfy demon lol

Reactions: Dylan741

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
So I just wanted to give a guide for some of the decisions the walkthrough mod doesn't cover. The mod covers all places where there is clearly an optimal decision (e.g. continuing a relationship vs. not). Then there are many choices for which the mod makes no suggestions, but which have minimal impact. Here I'll cover only those decisions which have major impacts. Spoilers, though I've tried to keep them tame.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I've missed anything let me know.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Hey Talothral, how are you doing sir?

I was wondering will there be a Sorcerer 2 like TRS 2?
thank you so much in advance.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Tamara mentions that her good performance kept marcus and his father from being suspicious of her scheming. She also mentions a chastity belt, I didn't understand that part. What's the chastity belt got to do with anything? did they put her in one or something?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Tamara mentions that her good performance kept marcus and his father from being suspicious of her scheming. She also mentions a chastity belt, I didn't understand that part. What's the chastity belt got to do with anything? did they put her in one or something?
Yes. The condition of her release from the binding was to "give a life," and the easiest way for that would be to give birth (for a woman, anyway). And to prevent that, a chastity belt. Too bad that giving life can have other meanings as well. Devil is in the details and all that.

4.40 star(s) 143 Votes