Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Update time! I'm going to leave this to the tender care of the uploaders.
Sorcerer 0.3.0

PC/Linux:
Mac:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Short transition day so to say, no choices and just pile of text moving the story forward. There is a sex scene, it's short compared to anything I made in TRS, but originally it wasn't supposed to be there so I'm happy about it.

tundralupus
And as for the pause feature you asked, it's in just needs a patch, extract it to the game folder and it's all set. However, there are 3 images that are off from the custom pause controller so they aren't pausing at the moment intentionally as it is supposed to be really quick change between the images. Nothing really lost but, I'll rework that with 0.4.0 if needed.
The pause function:
For everyone else, that isn't needed unless you wish to click to change the images at your own pace. Without it images without dialogue automatically changes.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
what does the feature patch do?
Shortly: more clicking.
Longer answer:
Normally the images changes automatically without clicking the mouse button (space bar) every 1.25 seconds when there is no dialogue going on. The patch changes things so that you need to click to change the images regardless is there dialogue or not.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Shortly: more clicking.
Longer answer:
Normally the images changes automatically without clicking the mouse button (space bar) every 1.25 seconds when there is no dialogue going on. The patch changes things so that you need to click to change the images regardless is there dialogue or not.
ok, thanks

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, first, thank you for the pause feature.

Second, when Markus is speaking at the begging of the update he says "we find" and it would be better as "we'll find". Miyuki when talking about divination says "it can be one of course" but I think you forgot the "use" as in "it can be one use of course". And here is where I stop that because I won't be able to just enjoy the VN otherwise, either way very good so far.

Edit: And also F you(with love) for making such a lovable sorceress, really you make some amazing character from the MC to everyone around him.

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Okay, first, thank you for the pause feature.

Second, when Markus is speaking at the begging of the update he says "we find" and it would be better as "we'll find". Miyuki when talking about divination says "it can be one of course" but I think you forgot the "use" as in "it can be one use of course". And here is where I stop that because I won't be able to just enjoy the VN otherwise, either way very good so far.

Edit: And also F you(with love) for making such a lovable sorceress, really you make some amazing character from the MC to everyone around him.
Marcus was saying it like that was an oversight, stupid brain skipping words. With Miyuki it's spelling error, I should be "It can be done of course." Or something to that effect. Or it could be done... eh I'll sort it out.

EDIT: Alright those are fixed, if anyone sees more let me know and I'll fix them. I can guarantee that there are more of them despite reading the text through 4 or 5 times.

Last edited:
Reactions: TundraLupus
Jul 25, 2019
That leads me to a question: Is the sexual content avoidable?

I mean sex is just soo yucky and gross!!

Maybe vanilla sex in the bed and under the covers MIGHT be OK,
it's not out of wedlock of course, otherwise one might burn in hell!
Sorry but not everybody needs to see two horses shitting on each other while triple plus sized futas jack them off with cucumbers in front of children to get off

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
hornyhero
You played TRS, it has the same tags essentially so it isn't going to be that much different than that when it comes to sex and sexual content. There will be differences obviously somethings will be added, some altered and so on. And I said earlier, majority of sex is avoidable, to a point.

There are and will be some scenes you can't avoid, like the lesbian threesome since it fit the scene I was building, so it is there because of that. Will there be other scenes like that? Probably. Will someone flash their tits to the MC, which is form of exhibitionism? Yeah probably. Will that be avoidable? Who knows, we see when I get there. Chances are probably not.

Sorry for the late response on the matter, been busy doing renders, writing and character design. And mostly kept eye on technical problems.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Think I'll wait for this one to have a rename feature or a fan creates a rename patch; I'll get my wizard fix from Reluctant Archon until then.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Interesting story so far and I'm curious to see where this game goes.

Minor criticism I have is that the scene transitions are .....not pleasant. Like due a fade.to black or something like that please.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Good beginning, I'm invested in the story and the characters that I've met so far. I do hate not being able to name the mc but I respect that some Devs prefer to name them for everyone. I will continue to enjoy this if it stays the course and has a proper ending when the time comes. Best wishes and thanks

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Good beginning, I'm invested in the story and the characters that I've met so far. I do hate not being able to name the mc but I respect that some Devs prefer to name them for everyone. I will continue to enjoy this if it stays the course and has a proper ending when the time comes. Best wishes and thanks
I'm happy that you enjoyed the VN so far, and as I said earlier all I can do is write and weave the story, and hope you enjoy it to the end.

And this bit isn't aimed directly at you despite me quoting you above, but more in general sense. The naming, as someone who has published both fiction and non-fiction texts having someone name my character with a different name than I used feels odd. I understand why people would want it, but at the same time I'm more concerned of disconnect as the name will be shown in some images as well, for example in the letter. Of course it is already written so that the character could have some other name rather easily, but it comes harder as there are a scenes in the manuscript where documents are seen and the name is clearly visible in them. Of course there are ways to hide the name, but that is something I need to see how it works when I'm doing the images.

And that being said I'm not directly against allowing renaming, but I'm not planning implementing name changing at the moment. If that is a deal breaker to someone, sorry, but that is how it is for now.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Okay, since I managed to sort out couple more pressing features I need sooner than later way earlier then I thought I would, I went back and implemented naming feature, it will roll out with 0.4.0. But just be warned, there will be images that will reference the character as "Alexander Ward", when I get time I might redo the images but right now my focus is in the future content.

For this change you obviously need to restart when 0.4.0 comes out, existing saves continues to use the name "Alexander Ward" and it doesn't break save compatibility, at least didn't break the saves I was testing that was made with 0.3.0 version.

4.40 star(s) 139 Votes