Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Just ran through this quickly. It is short, but I like the main character, a lot. Can definitely get behind that persona and can definitely see that this could become a classic easily. What is the timeline on publishing if I might ask? There are lots intriguing questions that are already starting to form in my mind. I am very interested in exactly this type of story. Good job, and when I see more developed product I may very well commit to a patron status.
Respectfully.

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Just ran through this quickly. It is short, but I like the main character, a lot. Can definitely get behind that persona and can definitely see that this could become a classic easily. What is the timeline on publishing if I might ask? There are lots intriguing questions that are already starting to form in my mind. I am very interested in exactly this type of story. Good job, and when I see more developed product I may very well commit to a patron status.
Respectfully.
Publishing timeline of the whole thing or the updates? Updates are released when they are done to patrons, and in about two weeks from that release to public, approx. And at the moment since the days are relatively simple to render I've been pushing roughly 2 updates per month. But I know for certain that some updates will take longer then two weeks to make.

If you are asking the whole thing... as long as 35 updates at minimum take, depending how the flow feels like it could be more updates if it needs be. And in comparison TRS took one year to make from start to finish, and this being larger than TRS, more realistic estimate would be year and a half. Naturally, that's assuming that everything goes well, and no hardware malfunctions or other crap happens.

Reactions: Arigon and F1_V10

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
But I know for certain that some updates will take longer then two weeks to make.
I would like to point out that a person who plays your game, gets hooked to the story and naturally would rather have a better quality update that progresses the story, rather than a faster one that doesn't do the same. So take your time, do what you gotta do the way you wanna do it. I just recently finished TRS and started playin thru this one, and so far I'm pretty sure you've got me stoked.
Even tho I like sci-fi more than magic etc, I dunno why I think I may end up liking this one more than TRS.
Good luck on your game!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I would like to point out that a person who plays your game, gets hooked to the story and naturally would rather have a better quality update that progresses the story, rather than a faster one that doesn't do the same. So take your time, do what you gotta do the way you wanna do it. I just recently finished TRS and started playin thru this one, and so far I'm pretty sure you've got me stoked.
Even tho I like sci-fi more than magic etc, I dunno why I think I may end up liking this one more than TRS.
Good luck on your game!
Faster or slower is bit relative. 99% of the time it's the renders that take time, as I have finished the story already, so it's just translating it and adding the bit's that weren't there originally. You know converting a manuscript for a novel into a game with choices requires extra writing. And realistically, there are only so many renders you need to do, so updates happens when they are done. Right now, as I said it's fast since the days are relatively simple to make and don't really require using layering of images to compose them.

And I know for a fact that day 10 takes longer to make than any of the previous days so far as it is rather complex day to build, and so looking forward to it!

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Talothral,
You do what you have to do bud, I am buying both your works. I am going to preview the Sentinel thing tonight, but am probably going to just buy it based on Sorcerer writing. Do not get me wrong, I love the scenes, but I love a good story as well. Makes the scenes worth while. Aliens and Demons and whatnot, are not my normal fetish if you will, but on the other hand, maybe so... Liara was amazing in MA and that was not an adult novel....... Demon chicks...well I do love fantasy games and who knows where my very old brain can go there!
thank you!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral,
You do what you have to do bud, I am buying both your works. I am going to preview the Sentinel thing tonight, but am probably going to just buy it based on Sorcerer writing. Do not get me wrong, I love the scenes, but I love a good story as well. Makes the scenes worth while. Aliens and Demons and whatnot, are not my normal fetish if you will, but on the other hand, maybe so... Liara was amazing in MA and that was not an adult novel....... Demon chicks...well I do love fantasy games and who knows where my very old brain can go there!
thank you!
I'm going to be honest, scene's in TRS are somewhat rougher than in Sorcerer, mostly because I had no clue what I was doing rendering wise (not saying I have a clue now but got to try!), the story is there and people have liked it. And it could do with more polish in some other areas as well. Still, I'll hope you enjoy it, and continue to enjoy Sorcerer.

Now I'm off for the night, and push links to 0.6.0 out in the morning.

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Would be sweet if there could be viable pregnancy in a few (read the best one) case...... just saying....
:D

JJATH

May 2, 2017
It's a shame I completed it so fast (Start to Recent Update), wish there was more but this is fine.

Reactions: Talothral

Manewr

May 24, 2019

This is my unofficial android port + Walkthrough Mod

SoraGG

Feb 9, 2018
Gotta to admit, the moment i played it
i got hooked immediately and the story is good so far.
keep up the good work sir

will follow for the next update

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I like this game more with each update. Likeable main character (who isn't a 1.50m tall teen perving on his family for a change...), good and diverse looking women, you can easily pursue or avoid, intriguing plot and the dev's been delivering updates that aren't very big, but are very freequent and always have some actual story progression. The only thing I'm not very fond of is some weird image sequences you see every now and then, mostly because they feel kind of "robotic", but I can't say it bothers me that much. I need to check the dev's other game when I have enough time to spare, since I'm really impressed with this one. Definitely one of the best games I've played recently and it deserves way more exposure.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I like this game more with each update. Likeable main character (who isn't a 1.50m tall teen perving on his family for a change...), good and diverse looking women, you can easily pursue or avoid, intriguing plot and the dev's been delivering updates that aren't very big, but are very freequent and always have some actual story progression. The only thing I'm not very fond of is some weird image sequences you see every now and then, mostly because they feel kind of "robotic", but I can't say it bothers me that much. I need to check the dev's other game when I have enough time to spare, since I'm really impressed with this one. Definitely one of the best games I've played recently and it deserves way more exposure.
Yeah, I love the Mc's in this Dev games, they are actual adults, and the characters are also amazing, although I will probably replay the game with a mod(or make one) and or a walkthrough because I'm greedy and don't like choosing, about the images, I recommend the pause feature patch that the dev made that allows you more control over the flow of the images, at least for me it made it better, it is in the OP right bellow the game's download.

About the Dev's other game, I totally recommend it, it is very, very good.

Reactions: eddie987
4.40 star(s) 143 Votes