JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.19.0.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I am enjoying it, and now awaiting for when 0.20.0 is good to go. Thank you so much for this game so far.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-Sorcerer V1.0

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral. Android version saving error (related with save file naming) is still there. After the release of previous version, u told that it will be gone on next version.
Keyboard screen appears again and again without pressing name. Very Annoying problem. Either add option to turm off "save description" or remove that thing completely
An older version of the screens.rpy got into this build because I needed to restore it from a backup so the block wasn't properly set. That is fixed now, sorry for the inconvenience. And yes, I tested it on a test android build for 0.20.0.

Reactions: Mr.Hobbs

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral This is the wrong picture
This should have been fixed in the current version already, hang on.

EDIT: Yeah it's fixed alright, are you by any chance using the walkthrough mod? Just asking cause the wrong image is in that.
EDIT 2: Actually, had older version, it's fixed in the latest, walkthrough mod has the older file version.

Last edited:
Reactions: haooni
Jan 7, 2019
i can't pass the buying the mirror with convince option it just repeats over and over i have the walkthough mod but it does in both with or without it so can't play.

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
i can't pass the buying the mirror with convince option it just repeats over and over i have the walkthough mod but it does in both with or without it so can't play.

That's strange, convincing her should get her to drop the price after a while. Just tried it to make sure and the scene seems to work fine for me ....

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Just tested that part, there is no issue with it on the fresh download. But you need to use the convince option twice, dialogue should be different when used the second time.

Reactions: haooni
Jan 7, 2019
i have pushed convince 50 times and just replays the same thing over and over no different options but i can pass the scene with the bottom choice.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
had the same problem. after trying it 10 times i just gone with the other option.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
had the same problem. after trying it 10 times i just gone with the other option.
That's a bit strange, I just tried the portion, selecting the convince twice allowed passing through the portion without problems, and it's the only place where that variable check is used so how it could get past the limit is odd. But the other option doesn't really screw you over either unless you've done several bad choices before.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
This should have been fixed in the current version already, hang on.

EDIT: Yeah it's fixed alright, are you by any chance using the walkthrough mod? Just asking cause the wrong image is in that.
EDIT 2: Actually, had older version, it's fixed in the latest, walkthrough mod has the older file version.
Ok... Thanks for clearing up. Yeah. I was using walkthrough mod

4.40 star(s) 139 Votes