Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
This game will NEVER get even close to finished. I think its one of those "Splendid Ostrich" types who will keep the game in development for 10 years and keep adding one animation or new spell, squash two bugs here and there per update, and that will be it. Shame coz visually looks very good and i can tell he likes to have his sex animations lined up perfectly :-(

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Simply press shift. You don't need to aim it in order to use the teleport. If you do that in the stairs to get out of bounds and then again at the sloping tunnel to get in bounds you can skip the entire puzzle building.

Then that build is not the most recent one available. When's the last time you downloaded the game? The latest one has a projectile attack that replaces the charm cloud.

It would make things a whole lot easier if it were as simple as that to initiate the sex scenes. Although the command system is quite buggy, still. It's difficult to target the enemy you want, and often the prompt of wait or follow stays on the screen. And then the enemy will still follow you even if you've told them to wait.
But I do like the new masturbation animation that's used to initiate sex. I think if the bugs could be squashed I'd be content with the current system.
I downloaded the game yesterday from the front page, so the most recent build hasn't been updated on the front page if it's been changed again.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
You can check the yiff.party page for that.
or the person who put the download here can just copy paste.
im not registered on the yiff page nor do i know where it is.
but it doesnt matter, since people pointed out this update is worse than the last one

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
*Sigh* Alright, that's it. I just removed my pledge. I had been backing this project for 1 year, no more. I feel like we are in the EXACT same spot as before. Changing the charm mechanic, I heard this tune years ago and now I am re-hearing it. After all this time, the progress is just too slow. I expected more to be honest.

Feb 9, 2018
*Sigh* Alright, that's it. I just removed my pledge. I had been backing this project for 1 year, no more. I feel like we are in the EXACT same spot as before. Changing the charm mechanic, I heard this tune years ago and now I am re-hearing it. After all this time, the progress is just too slow. I expected more to be honest.
Did the same thing.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
know whats worse he actly romeved like 3 oppents and 2 other h animations
- Fish warrior
- Ogre
- Fish Chief
missing animations
- Tentacle spell
- The "dick" flowers

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
know whats worse he actly romeved like 3 oppents and 2 other h animations
- Fish warrior
- Ogre
- Fish Chief
missing animations
- Tentacle spell
- The "dick" flowers
whaaat that's lame. i liked the fish men

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
There twitter just popped up with a update of a galley mode that seems to have a lot of content that we haven't seen.. I mean its static content, but its more than we've been given at this point.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes