Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
It's by design, you add useless, small things, reinvent the wheel constantly to keep milking that sweet, sweet patreon.
I genuinely don't think this dev is intentionally milking Patreon. Yes, the progress is slow, but I think that's mostly due to him learning and trying out stuff. He's even been quite open about that.

Reactions: bloodmane

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
It would be nice if we have some sort of road map on what the developer is planning and a road map towards an actual game.

Until then, it does look iffy and people are going to wonder about devs true intentions.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
also, in the map with the monsters more spread out, the one with the camp at the end and a big fire.

Y'all know you don't actually have to fuck any monster to get rid of them, you can just keep running to the end and all monsters will follow you, then you just keep running around the fire and the monsters will go into the fire and die eventually, it's tricky but I managed to pull it off a couple of times.

Of course, it's more fun to fuck all the monsters but above is actually challenging to do, someone might want to mention to the dev that the monsters need "fire is bad" intelligence added to them.

Also, the dev should add something that allows sex scenes to trigger no matter how many of a specific type of monster there is nearby, if you have 4 yellow monsters, the 2 yellow monster sex scene won't start.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Y'all know you don't actually have to fuck any monster to get rid of them, you can just keep running to the end and all monsters will follow you, then you just keep running around the fire and the monsters will go into the fire and die eventually, it's tricky but I managed to pull it off a couple of times.
Or, you know, you kill them with your weapons or spells.

• Haha
Reactions: Prick

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
To be honest, there are some animations here that I've never seen before. And I've been following the game for two years now. Like the giant, fish people, and the cyclops are all new to me.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911
Jul 12, 2017
So prickly and on xmas season too. There were plenty of gallery builds before sorry if I couldn't keep track on which is which and didn't have enough bandwidth to download all of them very quickly and check each one. Thanks for the help btw!

Jul 12, 2017
I genuinely don't think this dev is intentionally milking Patreon. Yes, the progress is slow, but I think that's mostly due to him learning and trying out stuff. He's even been quite open about that.
That's good and all but the essence of patreon is they are getting paid to provide, supporters subscribe to them hoping they will come up with something worth their pledges. Sure they justified their slow progression but still kind of a dick move leaving your supporters hanging with little new content every few months. Pretty good gig he has going though he's learning and people are paying him, win win.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes