Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

GAMERGUY246

Jul 20, 2017
Not sure if it has been posted yet but there is a new gallery build.
This one is meant to have every animation in the game.
The link to it can be found here:

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Not sure if it has been posted yet but there is a new gallery build.
This one is meant to have every animation in the game.
The link to it can be found here:
Can u be more specific is this like a standalone of the main game or just the next ver ?

GAMERGUY246

Jul 20, 2017
Can u be more specific is this like a standalone of the main game or just the next ver ?
It is a standalone in the sense it is a walk through gallery, similar to what has been previously shared.
If it helps, here's the patreon post:
I really appreciate the patience you guys have had while I've been showing you some not so sexy stuff.
So I thought you might like to see a little gallery build of all the dirty animations in the game. I THINK I've got everything here, even a few older ones.
The file is a bit bigger then I had hoped, but I wanted to make it slightly more interesting then a box full of sex scenes.

Reactions: Igneel1

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
that gallery is straight up chaotic. i wish you could actually just be in the animation itself. you cant even position the camera properly. the sounds from every single animation in the room you can hear as well

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
I get why he did this but his last gallery u could at least turn off the other animations by running them down.....

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Having subscribed to Mithos Patreon I've always been curious - why does the girl with such assets and love spell need fireballs, throwing magic and moreover guns...

combige

Jun 30, 2017
guess because you can't go around fucking everyone.
From what I've played in earlier versions there are H-scenes for all the enemies, even with variations, and the girl has possibility to charm several opponents at once to engage the scene, so I think it's quite possible.
And judging by the fact that this is H-game and the only H-mechanism is battlefuck (or its stealth variation) I can't understand neither a need to add another battle system nor a need to make it so complex. Can only think that author is a fan of making battle systems (like ScaleGarden a bit) or just want to extend the deadline of development.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
From what I've played in earlier versions there are H-scenes for all the enemies, even with variations, and the girl has possibility to charm several opponents at once to engage the scene, so I think it's quite possible.
And judging by the fact that this is H-game and the only H-mechanism is battlefuck (or its stealth variation) I can't understand neither a need to add another battle system nor a need to make it so complex. Can only think that author is a fan of making battle systems (like ScaleGarden a bit) or just want to extend the deadline of development.
I'm still convinced by the actions of the dev that the development of this game is not the main goal of the dev. Rather he is able to teach himself Unreal engine while doing some H for the game to get financial support for his learnings.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Isn't there a limit to how many enemies you can have charmed at once? The seduction stuff is only really an option against isolated enemies that you can sneak around, it makes sense she'd also have weapons and spells for more direct confrontations when need be.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Isn't there a limit to how many enemies you can have charmed at once? The seduction stuff is only really an option against isolated enemies that you can sneak around, it makes sense she'd also have weapons and spells for more direct confrontations when need be.
I don't think there is a set limit, however too many will break their AI at some point.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I'm still convinced by the actions of the dev that the development of this game is not the main goal of the dev. Rather he is able to teach himself Unreal engine while doing some H for the game to get financial support for his learnings.
Or like Eromancer and just do it for the cash long hual.

• Haha
Reactions: Honest Pirate

Excablecar

Dec 7, 2018
In previous versions, I got the sense that mc was like a succubus as she gets healed from fucking. It wasn't always easy to fuck when the group was big and basically guarding eachother.

You could kill a few to make it easier or keep a few charmed ones as portable healthpacks.

Now there's so much crap added and the game lost that minimalistic, clear vision. And it gets worse each version.

The only reason this is still in dev is that there are still enough horny hopeful people that keep paying him to drag his feet.

Which is sad. I love the setting and art and it was a great mix of gameplay and h-content while still fitting the roleplay. It's also probably why so many are still funding him, the potential is still there and even though there is less content than let's say Wildlife, it felt more like a game.

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
Another week spent, to do the "retopology" of a character that already existed? This game is never getting finished. I love the art, but this feels like a paid unity tutorial scholarship. You basically pay for his unity education.

Reactions: Honest Pirate

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Another week spent, to do the "retopology" of a character that already existed? This game is never getting finished. I love the art, but this feels like a paid unity tutorial scholarship. You basically pay for his unity education.
I wouldn't mind someone actually doing that.. if they were fuckin transparent about it.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Now there's so much crap added and the game lost that minimalistic, clear vision. And it gets worse each version.
It's by design, you add useless, small things, reinvent the wheel constantly to keep milking that sweet, sweet patreon.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes