Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
The charm is taking awfully long to charge and so quickly depleted when used. Sex scenes are too hard to get

dr_maricon

Jan 9, 2019
I think this was one of the first patreon page I subscribed to back in the early days of the crowd funding frenzy... Ditched it years ago as the dev kept endlessly reworking feature that were already functional and I see now that the project still went nowhere... If he just pressed on and delivered an okay product back then, he would have had the time to make a more polished sequel with more funding...

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah it's really sad that this game is developed at such a glacially slow pace. It feels like most of the animations present have already been in the game for years, and he just keeps remaking the levels as though that's what we're here to be focusing on.

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
I can not use the charm button :(
To charm, hold down Q to fill up the pink meter a bit. Then press Q while facing an enemy to charm them. If you want scenes with them, hold down Q after they're charged until the character lays back. Then the scene will start and you can go forward and back through with A and D. If you've got multiple charmed at once there are scenes with multiple enemies. I think the basic goblin things can go up to a 4some.

ZeOXeR

Apr 12, 2020
Well...it's annoying. Destroying the barriers blocking the switches with a bomb spell won't work....just explodes but barriers still there. Omg this version of the game is shit and laggy af. Does someone know how to destroy the barriers (webs) with a bomb spell?

Jun 21, 2018
Well...it's annoying. Destroying the barriers blocking the switches with a bomb spell won't work....just explodes but barriers still there. Omg this version of the game is shit and laggy af. Does someone know how to destroy the barriers (webs) with a bomb spell?
I had the same problem but I found a few alternatives. You can destroy them with a the meteor spell, or just shoot the webs with your "3" ability where you point with your staff. Lemme know if you need help, cuz that whole puzzle dungeon is JANK AF

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
I love the changelog. The author simply does not give a fuck anymore.
The mods lifted it from my comment so I guess it was ME who did not care to post the real changelog :cool:

Spell System - By holding Q down, you can draw magic from the environment towards you. Only by having the correct elements nearby can you cast spells

Changed Spell Formulas - Some spells have been changed to be simpler to cast. This is probably going to continue. With more deadly spells requiring more elements, and less deadly and crowd control spells requiring less elements.

Reduced Stamina Cost - Most spells now cost less stamina to cast. I don't want to over burden the player.

Changes to Puzzle area - Made a few small changes to the puzzle area to work with the reduced magic available. It now uses more FIRE.

Enemies can drown - Throwing enemies into the deep water SHOULD kill them, as goblins don't swim.

Hid a few more dirty animations - I put a few more dirty animations around the village. I'm sorry these really don't have a lot of context, but once I've gotten a few more characters/npcs created, I can make more contextual stuff.
Let's be real, the only thing that matters is the last line.

ZeOXeR

Apr 12, 2020
I had the same problem but I found a few alternatives. You can destroy them with a the meteor spell, or just shoot the webs with your "3" ability where you point with your staff. Lemme know if you need help, cuz that whole puzzle dungeon is JANK AF
Thanks! I managed to reach the area with enemies.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes