Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
So I haven't been checking on this game for a while... but did Mithos actually downgrade the enemy variety? Only 2 enemies in the latest build? From the top of my head I remember goblins, birdmen, lizardmen, pigmen, minotaurs, some stationary plants and/or mushrooms. And then some NPCs like the succubuss and halloween content also had something...
Is this turning into another Eromancer success story where dev cuts resources out to later add them back in as 'new' content...? The knife mechanic (w.e. that is) made a comeback already, it seems.

RonaldoC

Dec 17, 2017
This was the first game I even went and supported on patreon when it launched, since then I opened and closed a restaurant (2017), opened office supply shop(2017), move out of my home country to study(2018),got my first actual job(2018), finished a college (2018 to 2020), got promoted and managed 2 locations(2020),started a second college (2021 to 2022), and will be returning to my country to do another college(2023). This game is the almost the same as I first pledge on patreon, sad thing is I love the animations but the "game" never knows what it wants to be, every now and then I check back in and its the same formula. New "build" is basically just a new starting point, new dungeon never finished or polished then next build repeats the process of reset (new start area, new map).

ital

Jan 26, 2019
If people are ready to pay money even for this, it seems like it’s time for me to make a similar game for you, it’s a pity that my PC most likely can’t cope with such graphics, but damn it, for 1-2k dollars I would learn how to make games, graphics, animation, I would buy computer, and would make a complete game, working on it day and night.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Has this shit really been in development for almost ten years? God damn.
wasnt the beta released around 2017 or 2018 one dude says 2015 so basically 9 years :KEK: . this game is old af :KEK: . I remember when this dev made a beta when there were nice angles and seggs animation. but then around 2018 he removed some of them, then imported them old animation seggs scenes to old updates so that it would look like he's working on animation:KEK: idk if this mf deleted the old beta.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Guys were circling back to old wounds, game possibly good dev definitely bad, its been talked about a million times already.

Now about that change log. Someone said there are more content this time than previous releases so I'm curious if there are new sexy stuff and if they are worth a try this time. Whoever is importing their posts on kemono have given up a long time ago.

MischiefSmile

May 8, 2018
Anyone else having issues with this game?
It shuts down my whole PC.
Ran a diagnostic and did a benchmark test to see if any hardware had shit itself but nothing.
Went to run this game again and my computer shuts down.
I might steer clear of this one from here on out

Just found out my PSU's on the fritz. And surprisingly this game helped me find that out

Last edited:

KTau

Oct 1, 2021
Guys were circling back to old wounds, game possibly good dev definitely bad, its been talked about a million times already.

Now about that change log. Someone said there are more content this time than previous releases so I'm curious if there are new sexy stuff and if they are worth a try this time. Whoever is importing their posts on kemono have given up a long time ago.
It's got two new H scenes with the Human and Imp. They're decent. Otherwise not a ton of content. Wouldn't support this until it shows regular progress, but it's worth a download for a nut or three or five. Girl's hot and the animations are pretty on point, tbh.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
It's got two new H scenes with the Human and Imp. They're decent. Otherwise not a ton of content. Wouldn't support this until it shows regular progress, but it's worth a download for a nut or three or five. Girl's hot and the animations are pretty on point, tbh.
Thanks for the reply! I actually caved and downloaded it already. I was expecting slow dl speed which why I asked but it was okay. I'm only here for the sex stuff now I gave up when they did too much experimenting on what to make of the gameplay. Dev seems too indecisive.

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Sadly this is one of those games or developments that seem to drag their feet into concrete. I mean I remember seeing this game about the same time I joined this site and I feel it hasn't progressed in the few years since. So probably not even worth the download for the small demo or whatever it is. I mean they introduced one story mission in the course of 4 years or so.
Holy shit i have a build on my computer from 2017.

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
This was the first game I even went and supported on patreon when it launched, since then I opened and closed a restaurant (2017), opened office supply shop(2017), move out of my home country to study(2018),got my first actual job(2018), finished a college (2018 to 2020), got promoted and managed 2 locations(2020),started a second college (2021 to 2022), and will be returning to my country to do another college(2023). This game is the almost the same as I first pledge on patreon, sad thing is I love the animations but the "game" never knows what it wants to be, every now and then I check back in and its the same formula. New "build" is basically just a new starting point, new dungeon never finished or polished then next build repeats the process of reset (new start area, new map).
Sounds more like your life is pretty inconsistent, at least he's been doing the same for six years. I finished my three year job training, started studying and am now in my fourth job in that same time. It doesn't mean anything.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
New sex scenes are nice, but the game itself gets worse and worse with each new update.

And, the way things are going, not even the scenes will be pretty soon enough. After all, this *IS* a 10-years old game, and the 3D models's age is showing. Still pretty, but obviously dated.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I'll give it that is has good sex scenes, and there is a bit of a new content. It has so much potential. Dev must be a ENFP like me cause damn he clearly has lots of good idea (the sex system, combat, and abilities are all great - if unpolished)...but damn it's going nowhere slowly.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Since it's not explained well...

1. Hold Q to masterbate to fill a guage, don't fill all the way unless you want to be on your back fingering yourself
  2. Tap q to "seduce" enemies, you can then make them follow you, attack, stay, or "feed you" which will give you a pretty good multi-stage sex animation and also give you more life hearts
  3. Hold space to jump and then "glide"
  4. Tap shift to "dash", you can also dash mid-jump
  5. Hold tab to freeze time and select where you want teleport too (people complaining the platform jumping sucks...take note...you are making harder on yourself)

Shift abilities fille a kind of magic corruption gauge, if it fills, you are briefly incapacitated
Stuff like draining elements to make them weapons is explained in game... each element has a "click" and "hold" attack

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes