Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

cabeludo1

Feb 11, 2022
View attachment 145541

Overview:
The game will be adult in nature, and will involve strong sexual content, but I also aim to make the game fun and interesting even when its not just genitals flapping everywhere. The game's protagonist will be Meridiana, a female magician who takes on contracts to hunt down and stop various dark cults and magical creatures.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-12
Release Date: 2022-06-24
Developer: Mithos56
Censored: No
Version: 06242022
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Additional Information:

Uploader's Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 145541 View attachment 145545 View attachment 145546 View attachment 145547 View attachment 145548 View attachment 145549 View attachment 145550 View attachment 145551
No jogo demo não existem alguns cenários que estão mostrados nos prints exibidos aqui na página.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020

I'm out of the hospital now, though I'm still a little tired. I have a pretty narly leg infection, but I've got anti biotics for it so I should be good to go soon!

ital

Jan 26, 2019
The best version of the game was at the very beginning, when there was a location, a small village, a forest, and then he began to do some kind of nonsense, in general, in general, he does not play the game, he just does whatever comes into his head and gets paid for it, as long as you pay him for an empty game, he will continue to make an empty game.

seva_morozow

Sep 17, 2017
The best version of the game was at the very beginning, when there was a location, a small village, a forest, and then he began to do some kind of nonsense, in general, in general, he does not play the game, he just does whatever comes into his head and gets paid for it, as long as you pay him for an empty game, he will continue to make an empty game.
BASED.

Reactions: cuzidu and kurtiz

dicknight200

Formerly 'deathk1ller100'
Nov 15, 2018
haven't played this game in years and the recent posts about this game scare me to check on it again lmao

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
man i remember playing this game YEARS ago and i gotta say... it doesnt seem like its gone anywhere since then. other than new/different maps ig

Reactions: Je5ter

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
Don't suppose you have the changelog? Cause I have to say I suspect there's little to no change due to how hopeless the Dev has proven himself to be.
Actually a decent amount of change this time, will maybe write a lil CL

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Itsbeen84years.meme

This is one of the few games I've actually put some money towards, way back when. Boy was that a mistake.

Reactions: slimehorse

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SorceressTale-2023.04.25
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FinalJenemba

May 4, 2017
FYI The changelog is in the readme. It aint much lol

"April 25th Update
Added The Cultist Dungeon area to game. This will be part of the game's first mission/level AFTER the tutorial. Its a short area that leads (right now) to the pyramid dungeon with changing rooms.
I added an experimental cave like room to the pyramid dungeon area, lemme know if that type of room is any fun?
The new dungeon area contains the human and imp enemies. They don't attack yet, I wanted players to be able to check them out a bit first
The game now has readable notes and books, as well as collectable keys to open doors. I've tried to make everything visible, but not OVERLY obvious, but let me know if something was too dark and missable.
The spider wing of the dungeon will eventually have a purpose, but I'm keeping it a surprise.

Meridiana now puts enemies to sleep as opposed to stabbing them when you sneak up on them. It takes a little longer to do and isn't as easy, so be careful. Let me know if its too difficult, and I'll speed up
animations or something a bit.

Meridiana can take a bath in her tent.

Magic system is still Left and right mouse, but now includes 'R' as an input. I might go back to just two spells at once, let me know how it feels.
I've changed the spell combinations around a bit, so experiment with them to get different spells.
Also it SHOULD be seemless to the player, but shifting the draw magic to 'E' was a bit of an event, so let me know if its not working like its supposed to.
The knife has been added back in, you use it with 'F', or the side mouse button. You can throw the knife by holding down the button to aim, and releasing it to throw. You must hold the button down again to
recall the knife after it is thrown.

There is story and tutorial stuff in progress, but I want that to be done(or at least sections of it completely done) before I show it off!

I'm Sorry this build took so long, I had a pretty rough time for a while. I'm feeling much better now (both physically and mentally) and hopefully I can pick up the pace a bit.

KNOWN BUGS:
Sometimes killing all the enemies in the room doesn't cause the gates to open. I'm still working on this one, if it happens, you'll ahve to restart the level from the options menu."

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Sadly this is one of those games or developments that seem to drag their feet into concrete. I mean I remember seeing this game about the same time I joined this site and I feel it hasn't progressed in the few years since. So probably not even worth the download for the small demo or whatever it is. I mean they introduced one story mission in the course of 4 years or so.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Is this actually playable yet? Last time I had tried I couldn't do much in the game, confusing controls and the lack of story or even a tutorial makes it a not-much-fun experience, unfortunately, because I think it could be a really cool game

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes