• Astra Yanwang

Votes: 69 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Hi! Update 0.65 is now available. Have you read what MC thinks about Rose Fengshen in the Glossary yet? <3

pal77.jpg

Reactions: PokeIssau

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sorrow [v0.65] [LustFight] crunched

Original Size Win / Compressed Size PC*: 2,48 GB / 405 MB - Sorrow-0.65-pc-crunched.zip
Original Size Mac / Compressed Size Mac: 2,44 GB / 371 MB - Sorrow-0.65-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I haven't tried it yet and I'm only going by the reviews. But the title is peaking my interest because of the quality work being put into it. However, with all this effort it may be worth it to find a native english speaker that can work with the content creator to make a better translation. The only negatives I am reading is that the translation can be better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LustFight

evetaku

Dec 21, 2021
open page from page 1 until page 16. still waiting for android port. it will be awesome if have android port. thank you

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !

I got this bug :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/b3.rpy", line 745, in script
jump lonlylove3
ScriptError: could not find label 'lonlylove3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/b3.rpy", line 745, in script
jump lonlylove3
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lonlylove3'.

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Sorrow [v0.65] [LustFight] crunched

Original Size Win / Compressed Size PC*: 2,48 GB / 405 MB - Sorrow-0.65-pc-crunched.zip
Original Size Mac / Compressed Size Mac: 2,44 GB / 371 MB - Sorrow-0.65-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -
Thx you <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I haven't tried it yet and I'm only going by the reviews. But the title is peaking my interest because of the quality work being put into it. However, with all this effort it may be worth it to find a native english speaker that can work with the content creator to make a better translation. The only negatives I am reading is that the translation can be better.
This person is there and the translation is improving over time! Thank you for your kind words!

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Reactions: Soul_less327

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
open page from page 1 until page 16. still waiting for android port. it will be awesome if have android port. thank you
Unfortunately, I have not yet learned how to create a normal android port, too much time is spent on rendering and creating the game. I don't have time to do it, but I saw that there are many different android ports of my game on the internet. Many of them work fine. You can take a look if you're interested.

Reactions: Before I Forget

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
this is MY taste... so don't bother.... but
if it is a "perfect society"... why are all females that damn ugly in the face??? I know it is a matter of taste... so don't mind me. But i just wanted to get this off my chest... (i am drunk right now)

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes