Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
i can't raise corruption from level 1 to Еvelin and Cathy and with pills, some advice?

Jun 15, 2023
i can't raise corruption from level 1 to Еvelin and Cathy and with pills, some advice?
When you said can't raise corruption. Do you mean you can't increase it with the UP pill or you can't level up the corruption level when it reached 10? Right now the only reliable way to raise corruption is to give them UP pill but that require them to have at least 11 influence. Check their character status using the phone to see how to level up their corruption level one its reached 10.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I don't know how to raise Reina's corruption there is no special option. I did talk to her in the living room once [cut scene] but not corruption not going up unless I'm supposed to give her the up pill I20 c3 . Are there any plans to add animation's during h-scen's at some point in devolvement?

Jun 15, 2023
I don't know how to raise Reina's corruption there is no special option. I did talk to her in the living room once [cut scene] but not corruption not going up unless I'm supposed to give her the up pill I20 c3 . Are there any plans to add animation's during h-scen's at some point in devolvement?
Yes, one you got her influence to at least 11 you should be able to give her the UP pill. For now, there's no plan for animation but if the game receive enough support, it's not out of the real of possibilities.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Yes, one you got her influence to at least 11 you should be able to give her the UP pill. For now, there's no plan for animation but if the game receive enough support, it's not out of the real of possibilities.
my Queston was on how to start raising her level I don't see any option that would help raise the
level. how do I raise it from 3 to 11 is what I was asking.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2023
my Queston was on how to start raising her level I don't see any option that would help raise the
level. how do I raise it from 3 to 11 is what I was asking.
Maybe I misunderstand you then. You asked how to raise her corruption, which I assume you means the value, then all you have to do is keep giving her UP pill, each would raise her corruption vallue by 3 so giving her 4 would be enough.

Corruption level is what determine how slutty she's and the max corruption value you can raise to. To begin with you can only raise Reina's corruption value to 10 then you can trigger an event (check her status from your phoen) to level it up so you can increase her corruption beyond 10.

Reactions: Lonewolf007

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
That shouldn't be happening. What system are you using? And is it a new game or a loaded save? I can't reproduce this on my end.
I have a Radeon HD 7660D video card, if I'm looking at the right spot. And I am running Windows 10. Never had a game do this before, so didn't know if it was a glitch in the DL or what. It is the newest DL. I always delete the old, and use the new.

Jun 15, 2023
I have a Radeon HD 7660D video card, if I'm looking at the right spot. And I am running Windows 10. Never had a game do this before, so didn't know if it was a glitch in the DL or what. It is the newest DL. I always delete the old, and use the new.
Hmm, that's very weird. Did you noticed any other anomalies aside from that one?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hmm, that's very weird. Did you noticed any other anomalies aside from that one?
The Main Menu picture is like that. The sister naked in the locker room was split in half. Stuff like that. I'm DLing today's 3.1 version. Hopefully it works. I DL'd the last one on AnonFile. This time I'm DLing it on Mixdrop. Hopefully it was just something to do with that.

Reactions: zinikis_production

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Nope. DLing it from Mixdrop did no difference. It still looks like this from the start.

Jun 15, 2023
Nope. DLing it from Mixdrop did no difference. It still looks like this from the start.
Hmm, that seem like some issue with your pc trying to display the game. What are your screen resolution? And have you try to open the game in different mode? Like switching between Fullscreen and window as well as changing the window screen size? Ohterwise aside from update your display dirver I'm not sure what else could it be.

I would ask you to send me the game file but you mentioned before that you downloaded it from here so it should be the same as everyone else and my. I don't think it would help but if you want to, you can send me the game file just in case.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hmm, that seem like some issue with your pc trying to display the game. What are your screen resolution? And have you try to open the game in different mode? Like switching between Fullscreen and window as well as changing the window screen size? Ohterwise aside from update your display dirver I'm not sure what else could it be.

I would ask you to send me the game file but you mentioned before that you downloaded it from here so it should be the same as everyone else and my. I don't think it would help but if you want to, you can send me the game file just in case.
Yeah. I tried Fullscreen, window screen. Moving the window smaller or bigger. Haven't changed the resolution. My Display Resolution is 1440 x 900. It is what I've always had it on, and no other games does this. Just this one. So I don't know what might be up with it. Guess I'll just wait for the next update and see if it fixes it. Thanks for all the help.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Yeah. I tried Fullscreen, window screen. Moving the window smaller or bigger. Haven't changed the resolution. My Display Resolution is 1440 x 900. It is what I've always had it on, and no other games does this. Just this one. So I don't know what might be up with it. Guess I'll just wait for the next update and see if it fixes it. Thanks for all the help.
Try using a different Renderer, to change press SHIFT+G. In most cases it should help. At least far as I can tell from the experiences of other users reporting the same issue. Never had it myself, so please take it with a grain of salt.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Try using a different Renderer, to change press SHIFT+G. In most cases it should help. At least far as I can tell from the experiences of other users reporting the same issue. Never had it myself, so please take it with a grain of salt.
Just tried it. Changed everything on that page, one at a time. Still the same. Changed it back, then tried the next thing. Thanks for the help. Maybe it'll fix with the next update to the game. Whenever that may come out.

Knallbunt

Dec 31, 2022
Is this game really only grinding levels for hours on end or is there an actual strategy how to get stronger? I tried but to me this is too much repetition for little to no progress.
I try to have fun while playing games and so for not much success here.

Jun 15, 2023
Sorry to hear that. Do you have any other Renpy game and do they work fine? My game was made using Renpy which I set the resolution to be 3840x2160 and the GUI is optimized for a 16:9 aspect ratio. So you can try setting your screen resolution to 16:9 aspect ratio and see if that help (1280x720, 1920x1080, 2560x1440, 3840x2160). Though Renpy should have auto scale the game to your display resolution sometime it might just get funky on aspact ratio it not familiar with.

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
When you said can't raise corruption. Do you mean you can't increase it with the UP pill or you can't level up the corruption level when it reached 10? Right now the only reliable way to raise corruption is to give them UP pill but that require them to have at least 11 influence. Check their character status using the phone to see how to level up their corruption level one its reached 10.
А can't increase it with the UP pill , can't level up the corruption level when it reached 10 to Еvelin and Cathy !Nothing to see how to level up using the phone

Jun 15, 2023
А can't increase it with the UP pill , can't level up the corruption level when it reached 10 to Еvelin and Cathy !Nothing to see how to level up using the phone
Can you posed a screenshot of Cathy/Evelyn status screen? Should be something like this:
Screenshot 2023-06-17 183142.jpg

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Sorry to hear that. Do you have any other Renpy game and do they work fine? My game was made using Renpy which I set the resolution to be 3840x2160 and the GUI is optimized for a 16:9 aspect ratio. So you can try setting your screen resolution to 16:9 aspect ratio and see if that help (1280x720, 1920x1080, 2560x1440, 3840x2160). Though Renpy should have auto scale the game to your display resolution sometime it might just get funky on aspact ratio it not familiar with.
Yeah. I play a BUNCH of Renpy games. And none of them have done this. So must be something went wrong with the DL or something is my guess. As I say, I'll just wait for the next update and see if it fixes it. I tried to play it, but it was giving me a headache trying to see the pictures as a whole and all. LoL. Thanks for the help, though.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes