Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Look like you didn't give her a UP pill yet so you're probably been increase her corruption through daily action alone. After I gave a UP pill I was able to progress with her corruption level.

Make sure that after giving her the UP pill. Leave and comback to click on her in her room again.
Was I supposed to give the neighbors more than one UP pill? I only had to give one to the family and to Jeanne. But the only way I could get Reina and Sheryl up was to give them four pills each. Every time I tried to touch them, they would say "watch it".

Jun 15, 2023
Was I supposed to give the neighbors more than one UP pill? I only had to give one to the family and to Jeanne. But the only way I could get Reina and Sheryl up was to give them four pills each. Every time I tried to touch them, they would say "watch it".
Yes, for now, the only way to raise their corruption in early stage is with the UP pill. One they're at higher influence level then more options will be open. I'm still thinking through the best way to handle influence/corruption gain balancing.

Reactions: Talmadge

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Thank for the feedback. The game is still in its early stage so I'm still trying to figure out the best amount of grind. Right now the beginning feel super grindy cause it's intended to be slow at first so your progression seem noticable. One your stats are up and you get promoted things should be a lot smoother. Like you can corrupt/inflence someone multiple time a day, gain more money faster, have more daily events to trigger etc. All still subject to change as the game continue and we find a dedicate balance.

What version of the game are you running? Moving around the area used to take a long time but was optimized a lot to be smoother. Version 3.1 Also implemented a wait function that you can wait that the location without leaving.

Yes, corruption is one of my favorite game here in term of thematic. So I do took quite a lot of inspiration from it for the corruption aspect.
I played version 3.1. Currently it's like if you blink with your eyes when you change screens but not instant. It's okay but gets annoying if you have to move through 3-4 areas to reach your goal (e.g. from your room to the neighbours house to meet Sheryl). The wait function is nice but just in the case when you get too early to work you can't use it. Check it out by going to work before 8 am.

Jun 15, 2023
I played version 3.1. Currently it's like if you blink with your eyes when you change screens but not instant. It's okay but gets annoying if you have to move through 3-4 areas to reach your goal (e.g. from your room to the neighbours house to meet Sheryl). The wait function is nice but just in the case when you get too early to work you can't use it. Check it out by going to work before 8 am.
Nice catch, that's a miss on my end. The wait function should have been available on every location.

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
Look like you didn't give her a UP pill yet so you're probably been increase her corruption through daily action alone. After I gave a UP pill I was able to progress with her corruption level.

Make sure that after giving her the UP pill. Leave and comback to click on her in her room again.
Thanks

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
The grind in this game is absolutely atrocious. Saying hi ten times before you get a scene isn't fun or engaging. :cautious:

The one idea I do like is controlling how the girls look be in via makeup or clothes, that has potential. (y)

SolusSama

May 2, 2019
Too much grind and almost no sexual content so far. Might check again in like 6 months to see if we can properly corrupt characters

bjpo901

Jun 12, 2017
I'm really liking this.

Yeah it's lacking a bit on content right now, but the "bones" of it is set up great. I love corruption and sandbox games and this seems set up to be great with more time and scenes implemented.

It's a tad grindy, but honestly I didn't find it too bad. Maybe just ease up just a touch or have some method to help advance the grind every so often a bit more. Maybe something like a weekend event you can opt into to invite one or two girls to that will give a small bump to influence and corruption (just another +1, maybe +2) Possibly after the first influence event so they'll be friendly and hang out with you. I feel just a small adjustment like that and it would be fine. It's not really that bad. But I do tend to enjoy the slow burn.

Really looking forward to future development.

WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020
I like it, it has potential, HOWEVER, I would prefer if the sex scenes were a little bit more..... detailed? I think is the best word.

The scenes, and I can only base this off the one I have seen with Jill, is lacking.

Also, a bit more at the beginning of the game on how to increase influence and corruption would have been nice. I soent a week just going to work and not talking to anyone because I was waiting for something to let me know what to do...

But more than anything else, I want MORE. Looking forward to the next update.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sovereign [v0.4.0] [Zinikis Production]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sovereign-0.4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
My save from before does not work. I have to start a new game? It´s really bad for this game, specially since the grind to get to the final "stage" of the last update was bananas because we will have to start again with every update.
Can someone help me with this? Thanks.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Sovereign v0.4.0.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

MrBojongles

Jun 18, 2017
Can't buy UP when starting a new game.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/location/home.rpy", line 32, in script call
    call screen location_options(locationsList, local.characterToDisplay, actionList, fromIndex) with dissolve
    call screen location_options(locationsList, local.characterToDisplay, actionList, fromIndex) with dissolve
  File "game/location/location.rpy", line 181, in script call
    python:
  File "game/location/location.rpy", line 192, in script call
    python:
  File "game/location/office.rpy", line 49, in script call
  File "game/location/office.rpy", line 59, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/neighbor.rpy", line 62, in script call
    python:
    python:
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "game/location/home.rpy", line 17, in script call
  File "game/location/home.rpy", line 119, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/nightclub.rpy", line 12, in script call
    call screen location_options(locationsList, [], actionList, fromIndex) with dissolve
  File "game/location/nightclub.rpy", line 25, in script call
    call screen location_options(locationsList, [], actionList, fromIndex) with dissolve
  File "game/location/home.rpy", line 94, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/home.rpy", line 130, in script call
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/neighbor.rpy", line 41, in script call
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/location.rpy", line 287, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/home.rpy", line 57, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/downtown.rpy", line 17, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/downtown.rpy", line 41, in script call
  File "game/location/downtown.rpy", line 29, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/downtown.rpy", line 8, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/nightclub.rpy", line 38, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/neighbor.rpy", line 29, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/nightclub.rpy", line 98, in script
    jump night_shop_buy_options
ScriptError: could not find label 'night_shop_buy_options'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/nightclub.rpy", line 12, in script call
  File "game/location/nightclub.rpy", line 25, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/home.rpy", line 130, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/home.rpy", line 57, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/downtown.rpy", line 41, in script call
  File "game/location/downtown.rpy", line 29, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/nightclub.rpy", line 98, in script
    jump night_shop_buy_options
  File "C:\Users\d-man\Downloads\Sovereign-4.0-pc\Sovereign-4.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\d-man\Downloads\Sovereign-4.0-pc\Sovereign-4.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'night_shop_buy_options'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Sovereign 4.0
Sun Aug 27 09:42:23 2023

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes