Jun 15, 2023
when i ask George what should i do next this happens PLS help
At this moment you can only get to 19 control so the only way for you to run into this error is if you edited/modified the control variable in the game. Please note that if you changed the game variables manually instead of playing through, errors are to be expected.

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
I did a search and couldn't find an answer, so: is mind control the only options to progress/unlock sex scenes?
I'm trying to find if it is more like a suggestion thing or full body control, or something in between.

Apr 18, 2022
I did a search and couldn't find an answer, so: is mind control the only options to progress/unlock sex scenes?
I'm trying to find if it is more like a suggestion thing or full body control, or something in between.
The mind control is as far as I know the only way to progress. It is a central part to the story. It works as suggestions or influence, it isn't body control.

Reactions: wrs_supernova

Graff koo

Jun 19, 2023
At this moment you can only get to 19 control so the only way for you to run into this error is if you edited/modified the control variable in the game. Please note that if you changed the game variables manually instead of playing through, errors are to be expected.
Hey dev , Can you pls make a Android port and a discord server?

Houselover

Oct 7, 2019
Great setup, very meticulously setup story, I like the way the corruption works, it's a shame there's zero content with the family . This is one of the very few games worth my time , and I will wait patiently for updates . Dev, great work , please make some Cathy content , and make some variations for it, some spicy circumstances or mindless free use. The existing sex content was too short and felt incomplete .
My issue is the slowness of impact to corruption levels --i.e. one whole corruption level to only result in the girls applying makeup - not any even a slightly naughty event. Also when you finally get a change in clothing worn the next time you do the event their back in the old clothes

Reactions: SlothOnMeth
2.90 star(s) 40 Votes