Jun 15, 2023
ok, thanks for the warning, I suggest 3 things, 1 it would be good to have the incest data in the main page, 2 the method that you are using for the relations restricts a lot to translate it to another language or to put the relations that the user likes (I translated it to spanish and the relations will remain by default in english, it is possible to change them manually from the game using 0x52 but if you are interested that other users translate the game without touching the code would be good to do something like an incest patch that allows to extract and modify the relationships depending on the language to translate) and 3 although this is just something personal I hope you plan to put anal content in the game, already at this time is in the abc of the H games, a greeting and I will add that the story looks interesting for the dark shades that are showing me in the prologue which is great.
I made incest work that way to avoid issue with patreon but at the same time allow anyone with the game the ability to play with incest without needing any patch. I didn't think about the translation possibility aspect. I will think about it but for now I will update the front page so people know what to do.

As for annal, it's already in the game. You can first access it on Emily's corruption level 7 event. The next update will allow you to ask annal from her anytime as well one you get her to corruption level 7.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sirpedro7

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
You means that you have Emily's influence and corruption at 10 and no event trigger? Can you post a screenshot of Emily's character status page. Under her status page should list out the requirement for you to trigger her event to level up her influence/corruption level (things like where you need to be and what time you need to be at etc.). The tutorial at the beginning of the game should had mentioned that.
emily is at 40 and no event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok so after exiting out of the game an reentering it just kind stated working

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2023
Anyone know the fix for this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I remembered this was an issue that someone else also encountered a while back. It might has something to do with the renderer. Here is the possible fix from CamaroFan432 that was posted a while back:

"Try using a different Renderer, to change press SHIFT+G. In most cases it should help. At least far as I can tell from the experiences of other users reporting the same issue. Never had it myself, so please take it with a grain of salt."

Remember to quit the game and relaunch it after changing the renderer.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Oh, that's weird. Did you start the game from beginning or did you load an older save file? If you loaded an older save file, did you get any message saying that your save game version is different than the current game version?
i did i went ahead and exited and reentered and it worked

makhiko

Sep 12, 2021
You means that you have Emily's influence and corruption at 10 and no event trigger? Can you post a screenshot of Emily's character status page. Under her status page should list out the requirement for you to trigger her event to level up her influence/corruption level (things like where you need to be and what time you need to be at etc.). The tutorial at the beginning of the game should had mentioned that.
They probably need to trigger the level 10 corruption event by going to the club vip area and talking to the dude.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Seems like there's an error when trying to sleep with Emily (once you progress to that point with her.)

I'd provide the error report but uh ... I forgot to screenshot it. So yea. My bad.

Jun 15, 2023
Seems like there's an error when trying to sleep with Emily (once you progress to that point with her.)

I'd provide the error report but uh ... I forgot to screenshot it. So yea. My bad.
Ah yes, this is a know issue at the moment. Emily's actions and interactions will be flesh out in the next update to properly reflect her influence/corruption level. For now just avoid those actions.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Ah yes, this is a know issue at the moment. Emily's actions and interactions will be flesh out in the next update to properly reflect her influence/corruption level. For now just avoid those actions.
I really gotta commend you on actually making the milf hot for once. All the characters look great actually but damn, you really got the aesthetics down for the main characters.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Made a compressed Android port of Sovereign v0.4.0.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain
pls update it

WIINNITW

Jul 8, 2021
I think game modeling is great
The difficulty of the game is average for me.
Looking forward to future updates
Looking forward to subsequent slave routing or other routing
and more optional costume changes.
Well done. I will support it (if there is a STEAM version)

l311187

Jun 24, 2017
I found an error in mom's bathroom after Emily got influence level 6.
Does anyone have the same problem?

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
game breaking bug report: After I get a handjob from Mom, every time you go into a room where mom would be an exceptional error occurs. really annoying because this basically makes the game unplayable. (apart from the fact that you cant progress her storyline anymore).

i just hope that all the grind is not lost now and I can resume from old saves once this is fixed...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jove76
2.90 star(s) 41 Votes