consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
How to open console

open the renpy folder
open common
open 00console RPY file with notepad or similar
find this line :
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False

at the end change False to True and then save changes to file.
capital T is important

then start game and when playing at anytime press shift+O (the letter not the number)

this process will work with almost any renpy game. certainly every one i tried

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
A wonderful update :love:, thanks to the developer and the site, and the screensaver for the game is just super, special thanks for it. I hope in the future the game will maintain the chosen course and the hero will be able to choose a harem himself, and not collect all the mud from the swamp. Personally, I like the branch with the mom better, and the rest are simply as an achievement of the main goal, but the taste and color of all markers are different:):):), so I am only for an alternative. Thanks again, we are waiting for the update (y)(y)(y).
P.S. It would probably be interesting to introduce pregnancy into the game in order to continue the experiment, well, that’s just a dream:);):cool:.

Jun 15, 2023
I found an error in mom's bathroom after Emily got influence level 6.
Does anyone have the same problem?
Yes, this is a know issue for now. Emily's interactions and options will be update on next month version to properly reflect her influence/corruption level. Seeing her in the bathroom is one of those interaction that need to be update. As of right now please avoid those interaction if possible since it shouldn't be blocking you from progressing her main storyline.

Reactions: perseus420
Jun 15, 2023
game breaking bug report: After I get a handjob from Mom, every time you go into a room where mom would be an exceptional error occurs. really annoying because this basically makes the game unplayable. (apart from the fact that you cant progress her storyline anymore).

i just hope that all the grind is not lost now and I can resume from old saves once this is fixed...
Thanks for reporting the bug. The issue is know and there's a bug fix on the front page. Your progress will not be lost.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice update. The mom character is hella sexy. Found one annoying little bug: after a certain level of progress there is an event, where MC sleeps in her room. If I'm not mistaken this should unlock the option to sleep in her room whenever you want. At least there appears a "sleep" button in her room at night. Sadly clicking that throws an error. Was that a planned feature that got cut before release? Or what's up with that?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
This game would be nice if it wasnt sandbox. Even if the corruption level goes up there isnt much follow up action that can be done after that. The dress moving between level is a bit jarring. Corruption level then when you talk to emily the clothes changes back to pre corruption. i like the theme but it bit too ambitious

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The models are nice and it seems the amount of content is already decent. I just request that you improve on the dialogues and customize the influence options, because due it's repetitiveness, seeing everyone just saying "nice talk" tends to be a bit tedious and discourage people from exploring the game. It doesn't need to be anything special, but customize those chats for example to avoid being "bland".

Anyway good luck on your project.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Yes, this is a know issue for now. Emily's interactions and options will be update on next month version to properly reflect her influence/corruption level. Seeing her in the bathroom is one of those interaction that need to be update. As of right now please avoid those interaction if possible since it shouldn't be blocking you from progressing her main storyline.
Thanks, now it works. BUt as someone mentioned in the post belows there is another exception error when you click the "sleep" button in mom's room after giving her the slut outfit.

2.90 star(s) 41 Votes