Jun 15, 2023
The models are nice and it seems the amount of content is already decent. I just request that you improve on the dialogues and customize the influence options, because due it's repetitiveness, seeing everyone just saying "nice talk" tends to be a bit tedious and discourage people from exploring the game. It doesn't need to be anything special, but customize those chats for example to avoid being "bland".

Anyway good luck on your project.
Yes the interaction with Emily right now is still generic response. The next version of the game would be about updating all of her interactions and options to properly reflect her influence/corruption responses. Like being able to sleep with her, ask for sex, walk in shower etc.

Jun 15, 2023
hi, you game have gifs,animations or something like this?
I'm still fairly new to Daz3d (The program I use to render the graphic) so there're no such things as of right now. Perhap down the line if the game is successful or I have improved enough then I might implement animations.

Jun 15, 2023
Everyone, I have uploaded version 0.5.1 of the game which should addressed all the bugs that had been reported so far as well as also added in additional goals to keep track of all the available contents for the main girls in the game.

GrumpyBanana

Jan 8, 2019
biggest turn off so far is the UI, but well here's something for the cheats that I was able to find

the syntax for stats is character.stat = n

MC:
mc.money
mc.mind
mc.energy
mc.strength
mc.intelligence
mc.charisma
mc.suspicion
mc.control

Characters code:
Cathy = ca
Emily = em
Evelyn = ev
Jeanne = ja
Jill = jl
Reina = rh
sheryl = sh

Characters stats (replace x with character code)
x.influence
x.max_influence
x.corruption
x.max_corruption

remember to not crank it all the way, you might miss some scenes

Reactions: Lust0ne
2.90 star(s) 40 Votes