Jun 15, 2023
What is actually the difference between mini-UP and UP? I could not find anything to this.

Also in regards to sharing, if you only listen to the loudest voices here, then of course you would conclude that this place is anti-sharing. But I think there are equally many people here who would like it (me included).
mini UP increase 1 corruption point while UP increase by 3 when giving to a character. Though right now there's a bug I just noticed where mini UP should have cost only $100 but when you buying it, it's subtract your money by 200 instead. It's best to buy UP for now since with this bug they both cost the same amount of money.

As for sharing, I got into this discussion a while back here and it turn into a whole debate I don't want to deal with. Right now I just want to make the core game complete first. Any fetish that's not part of the main list will be deal with later.

Jun 15, 2023
I guess the alarm clock is not working. Even if I set it to 7:00 I wake up at 7:40 or so
It's working partially. But right now it's only checking for the hour and not the minute. So if you went to sleep at 1:30 it will wake you up at 7:30 and if you sleep at 3:00 it will wake you up at 7:00. I will improve this in the following update.

Jun 15, 2023
Is there any point in completing the goals if you've already reached the point of "there are no more events for this character" on all characters, that is, does any of the other goals unlock anything new?

I've mostly got the grindy goals like working for promotion and getting strength and int to 40 left, it's not like it's a huge issue to finish them but if all I get is a "goal complete" message I'll probably skip them for now :)
For most part, the goals list is there to help guide new player on all the things you can do in the game. Before the instroduction of this goals list there was many people who didn't know that you should go to work in the office, buying gift and UP to increase characters stat, learning skills that require for event or just progressing through the game. If you feel you have unlocked all the important content (All the girls's events) then you don't have to worry about the rest of the goals.

Reactions: AnotherMike

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
As for sharing, I got into this discussion a while back here and it turn into a whole debate I don't want to deal with. Right now I just want to make the core game complete first. Any fetish that's not part of the main list will be deal with later.
Yeah that easily happens, and no need to reopen that debate, just wanted to add my point of view when it came up.

Reactions: zinikis_production

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I started a new save, and I'm back at the bar having drinks with Jill for the first time. I never got an answer to my question from a few months ago about there being a way to avoid how that's going to turn out, so I'm asking again. Is there a way to avoid it, or is it just inevitable? Thanks!

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Look up Unren in the game's thread. Download it. Import a copy into the folder of the game (not the /game folder). Click on Unren. Follow the instructions (press 3). Load up the game, go to whatever point you like. Shift-O should open the console menu.
Thanks for this, I remember last time playing this I had same issue and forgot about having to install this.

Reactions: Peri3481
Jun 15, 2023
I started a new save, and I'm back at the bar having drinks with Jill for the first time. I never got an answer to my question from a few months ago about there being a way to avoid how that's going to turn out, so I'm asking again. Is there a way to avoid it, or is it just inevitable? Thanks!
It's inevitable at this moment. Just part of her story and reward/punishment? for early sex. You will have to build up her influence again to get to the next event. Maybe in the future I can add some other option but right now, it's what it's.

Reactions: MythMackay
Jun 15, 2023
same here, inf and cor are maxed, nothing is happening
Can you posted the screenshot of Emily's character status? Also are you playing on the latest version? I remembered someone ran into this issue before but fixed it by exist and restart the game.

Jun 15, 2023
I am still having trouble with the game what file am I supposed to drop it in the first one or the one inside it that says saves
The easiest way for you would be to just download version 0.5.1 so you won't have to deal with 0.5.0 bugs. 0.5.1 should fix all the issue without you needing to do anything else. If you still want to use version 0.5.0 for some reason. Open the bug fix file from the front page, you should see a game folder, drop that game folder into your game location, on your game location you should also see a game folder there. If you see a saves folder then you need to go back out one level where you can see the game folder then drop the one from the bug fix into there.

Daerque

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
FYI....the Mega link is coming up dead.

Scratch that...it's working, now. My timing must have been perfectly....wrong. lol

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
everytime you influence someone the control goes up . That is clearly explained in the intro/tutorial - can it be you skipped that?

Jan 23, 2023
The easiest way for you would be to just download version 0.5.1 so you won't have to deal with 0.5.0 bugs. 0.5.1 should fix all the issue without you needing to do anything else. If you still want to use version 0.5.0 for some reason. Open the bug fix file from the front page, you should see a game folder, drop that game folder into your game location, on your game location you should also see a game folder there. If you see a saves folder then you need to go back out one level where you can see the game folder then drop the one from the bug fix into there.
I got it to work thanks

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes