BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
1698877895545.png
Iam at this stage and from now on each time o go to the mom living room and she is there, i get this error.

Edit: I get it no matter where she is and i go to that room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I played the game back at 2.0, it was kinda of meh.
Now at 5.0 the game is at a really better state. The Goal system helps a lot, job promotion to get more money, better bed for energy, charisma system to speed up the process... now I can see a lot of potential for this one.
Mommy corruption until now was really hot and that updated game-image/new menu really draws your attention (I came back because of that image). Looking forward to moar. :)

Edit: I would still like a better navigation system, there's a lot of clicking involved to get from point A from point B

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
There really aren't a lot of these types of games that are done in Daz3D anymore. Feels like when I first started, it was mostly that. I'm kind of burnt out on the sheer number of VNs with melodramatic plots. It was great at first but now a lot of them feel long-winded and pretentious. It's like we're looking at a tiny ember embroiled in a fight to survive against a blizzard on a cold, winter's night ...:cry: .

Yea, so anyway is v5.1 different from v5.0 or it just some bug fixes? I checked the changelog but it didn't seem to say anything about 5.0 specifically.

Also, is it cool if I do a sort of "proofread mod"? I like the game, it's just that the grammar could use some polishing.

Jun 15, 2023
There really aren't a lot of these types of games that are done in Daz3D anymore. Feels like when I first started, it was mostly that. I'm kind of burnt out on the sheer number of VNs with melodramatic plots. It was great at first but now a lot of them feel long-winded and pretentious. It's like we're looking at a tiny ember embroiled in a fight to survive against a blizzard on a cold, winter's night ...:cry: .

Yea, so anyway is v5.1 different from v5.0 or it just some bug fixes? I checked the changelog but it didn't seem to say anything about 5.0 specifically.

Also, is it cool if I do a sort of "proofread mod"? I like the game, it's just that the grammar could use some polishing.
5.0 has some game breaking bug that was fixed in 5.1. 5.1 also include some new goals to help guide the players as well.

As for proofread mod, feel free to do anything you like. I'm a big fan of modding so anything to help improve the game is welcome.

• Red Heart
Reactions: allanl9020142

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Proofread mod is finished. Did a quick test and everything seems fine. Let me know if you want to run through it yourself.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Feel free to post it. Though I'm not sure when I will have time to run thorugh it.
Cool, thanks. It's not a big deal. Just take a look if/whenever you want and see whether you're okay with it, etc. There's one more thing I forgot I need to check so I'll do that then post it. If not today then tomorrow.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
(Make sure to keep a backup of Sovereign. I don't think I could've possibly done anything to mess with the actual game itself but just in case.)
So this is the proofread "mod". Just unzip and copy the folder titled "game" over the "game" folder in Sovereign v.0.5.1. If all goes well, then 17 files will be replaced.

I'm pretty sure I missed some typos here and there but I think I got most of it. I made sure not to touch any variables, etc. and only the display text/dialogue. So it's likely I didn't break anything. I did some brief test play throughs to check and everything seemed fine.

Reactions: zinikis_production
2.90 star(s) 40 Votes