necrodey

Feb 20, 2019
Hello, I have a problem managing the mini up to any person, it doesn't give anything or I have to consume it, I don't understand

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Normally Up has a bigger effect and should be mor expensive. But the developer acknowledged a bug in the last release that it costs the same , so only UP is currently the best option.

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen
Jun 15, 2023
Also , dev i think you really should make a discord server. I know you have a job which I understand but a discord server will help people like me to interact with other people you play this and like this game . Also , people can give suggestions , point out bugs and can have discussion about the game . I think discord is much better than f95 to do this stuff . Also what about Android port? Can you make one pls?
You do bring up a good point. I think I can set up a discord server to be the general place for people to ask questions and suggestions. Not sure how much I can spend my time there but I will see what I can do.

As for the android port, it's not a priority right now. But there was a few people who used joiplay to run the game on Android and I think it work decently, you can try that.

Jun 15, 2023
How do I increase control? How do I corrupt them?
You increase control by level up a girl influence level. You can corrupt them one their influence reach 10 and give them UP. For more information check the goals section from your phone. They should have a list of things to do to get you start.

Graff koo

Jun 19, 2023
You do bring up a good point. I think I can set up a discord server to be the general place for people to ask questions and suggestions. Not sure how much I can spend my time there but I will see what I can do.

As for the android port, it's not a priority right now. But there was a few people who used joiplay to run the game on Android and I think it work decently, you can try that.
Ok thanks pls create one fast . Also when you do give us the link .

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sovereign [v0.6.0] [Zinikis Production] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [226 MB]
- - -

Mac [212 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-------------------------------------------------

Sovereign [v0.6.0] [Zinikis Production] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.5.1 -> v0.6.0 [603 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Please tell me that the Lady on the cover doesn't HAVE to get that disgusting boobjob.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes