HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
well, no point really in playing 6.0 if you've already finished everything in 5.1. That being said the new map is good. Also found a 'bug' in that if you work 8 hours opposed to 4 hours you will 'skip' the promotion event and never get it to manager.
anyway, it needs a lot more content at this stage.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I've never played this game before, just curious what is meant in the tags: cheating? is there a way to avoid it, I honestly don't want to download the game if it's like ntr or something, i hate ntr.

cainp

Jul 27, 2020
really like the game and it's way of character devlopement in the game where they also become more slutty i wish more games did this

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
  • Implement sexual favor with Emily. You can now ask her to perform sexual act with you (titjob, blowjob, sex, annal, dating) if she has high enough influence/corruption and you're in the right location and time.
in that order

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I've never played this game before, just curious what is meant in the tags: cheating? is there a way to avoid it, I honestly don't want to download the game if it's like ntr or something, i hate ntr.
cheating tag is you are stealing the girl from someone else

LLol1231

Jul 31, 2021
Will you be able to change outfits at will in the future? Like go back to sexy outfit or normal outfit with makeup still on?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this is beyond a grindfest, it's insane, do the same thing 20000000000 times and it still says you need to do influence level 2 wtf???

also i keep doing the learning massage thing yet, she keeps saying i need to learn more, wtf?? 200 times should be enough to at least hit level 1 massage skills but nope, not even that, so still no skills and can't move forward with the mom.....

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
you are doing something wrong , I did not take even close that long to get the skill, don't remember exactly but it was like maybe 5 times to get the skill.
At one point you need to demonstrate on the instructor that you understood how it works.

Last edited:

vrosh tattersoul

Jul 30, 2019
Up and nice gifts give far to few points ( 150$ and 200$ for 3 influence/corruption points each)

Other than that, i think the game has a good potential.
Hope to see somes updates soon

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes