Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
Can anyone tell me what mom's second event is and how to trigger it? I've met the requirements but nothing I do now will do now will advance her or trigger anything that I haven't seen before.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I really like the game but unfortunately I'm starting the game because the old save files don't work, that's what I don't like, they should fix that

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Is there a compressed version. 0.6 version but 4gb. I expect a lot of content or so, or maybe just bloated image files?

Jun 15, 2023
I really like the game but unfortunately I'm starting the game because the old save files don't work, that's what I don't like, they should fix that
What version of the game was your old save file (when you load the game on new version it should tell you)? I tried to make sure that all the new version should be backward compatible but there're always things that might slip through. If possible can you send me the save file so I can see what's not working
?

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
So only things this update add is sexual favours with Emily which BTW are just replays or Am I missing something here

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
played for the first time here are my thoughts: super grindy, not bad if you cheat (thats not a solution though).
a lot of placeholder hopefully unique dialogue for the less actions will be added.
also its a corruption/Bimboification game, take it or leave it you know what you are getting but normally i dont like those, this isnt so bad

Last edited:

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
played for the first time here are my thoughts: super grindy, not bad if you cheat (thats not a solution though).
a lot of placeholder hopefully unique dialogue for the less actions will be added.
also its a corruption/Bimboification game, take it or leave it you know what you are getting but normally i dont like those, this isnt so bad
I played recently, and honestly, it felt static with the characters. I was expecting it to be like Mr.C Corruption. But the grind here is too damn long. (not saying Corruption game isn't also grindy) still, For this size of the game, I expected at least a few facial or expressional poses and not just talking to mannequins

Reactions: wiseold6996

goribas

May 12, 2022
how do you get a promotion? I didn't go to work as much at the beginning but I have already quite a few times and haven't even got the first one. Is there a specific time or is it a long grind to unlock?
Edit: I'll answer myself, I used to go after doing some interactions so most of the time arrived after 10 - 11, but just after finishing all the girls events I went at around 8 and it unlocked at the first time, maybe that's why I missed it or finally added enough hours?

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2023
how do you get a promotion? I didn't go to work as much at the beginning but I have already quite a few times and haven't even got the first one. Is there a specific time or is it a long grind to unlock?
Edit: I'll answer myself, I used to go after doing some interactions so most of the time arrived after 10 - 11, but just after finishing all the girls events I went at around 8 and it unlocked at the first time, maybe that's why I missed it or finally added enough hours?
You probably just accumulated enough hours to get promote. You need 100 promotional point to get to the first promotion, 240 for the next and 420 for the currently last level. Your work hours per day is also important, you get 12 promotional point if you worked the full 8 hour while you get 5 if you worked 4 hour and only 1 if you worked 1 hour. So it would feel much longer if you don't work full 8 hours every day (make sure you choose the 8 hour option and not 2 4 hour option). I will try to make it more obvious to the player about the work hours and promotional points down the line.

blueboby111

Oct 2, 2018
Screenshot 2023-12-02 185103.jpg
1st issue
what is this inability scroll down on character page? I can clearly see these are more written down under influence 3 condition but cant scroll down to read it.
2nd issue
requirement for corruption level 1 is influence at 31 but the influence cap is at 30 making impossible to obtain and I cant read requirement for influence level 3 because there is no scroll down in this page

EDIT: Never Mind It turns out you need to obtain the massage skill first, then it increase the influence cap. but the first issue I raised still stands. Dev need to add a scrollable section here if there is going to be more information about the requirements

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It says that you need to improve the influence to 71 but it won't let me go past 70 or do anything else with her. What should I do?

Jun 15, 2023
It says that you need to improve the influence to 71 but it won't let me go past 70 or do anything else with her. What should I do?
To get to influence 71 you need to complete influence level 7 event first. In your case to trigger influence level 7 event you need to have completed the event "control 10" first. The goal list on the phone should show you what you need to do. But in short, you need to have at least 10 control then talk to George at the night club.

Jun 15, 2023
View attachment 3136194
1st issue
what is this inability scroll down on character page? I can clearly see these are more written down under influence 3 condition but cant scroll down to read it.
2nd issue
requirement for corruption level 1 is influence at 31 but the influence cap is at 30 making impossible to obtain and I cant read requirement for influence level 3 because there is no scroll down in this page

EDIT: Never Mind It turns out you need to obtain the massage skill first, then it increase the influence cap. but the first issue I raised still stands. Dev need to add a scrollable section here if there is going to be more information about the requirements
I will keep this in mind and add a scrolling function here when needed.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes