Feb 11, 2023
I don't officially support android yet but you can try downloading the latest version of the game 0.5.1 and see if it fix. Since your issue seem similar to what other had reported about a bug in the game.
Hey the 0.5.1 corrected the mistakes perfectly... brilliant update...just some curiosity...will you add future tags like sharing (not NTR) and BDSM sort of things and also have tried to make discord server for players

Reactions: gomesa

gomesa

Mar 11, 2019
how do i use this chit shift + o or something different ? how do i learn massage from jenny ?

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
Hey zinikis_production
Love what you did in the update. Had a lot of fun corrupting Emily. Keep it up! I hope the tattoo and the piercings I spotted on the main screen get their own events :)
I hope you find the time to implement some sex scenes you can have with the girls outside of the events - a repeat of the ones you get by advancing your influence and corruption over them with some text variation.

One thing that got my attention is that the influence events start with Emily being in her first clothing set. Doesn't make much sense when she is wearing her black top and skirt everywhere and then returns to the boring old one for the event. Same goes for the massage when you get her new clothes as the event still showes her in her black outfit.

I'm looking forward to what comes next!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sovereign-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jun 15, 2023
Hey zinikis_production
Love what you did in the update. Had a lot of fun corrupting Emily. Keep it up! I hope the tattoo and the piercings I spotted on the main screen get their own events :)
I hope you find the time to implement some sex scenes you can have with the girls outside of the events - a repeat of the ones you get by advancing your influence and corruption over them with some text variation.

One thing that got my attention is that the influence events start with Emily being in her first clothing set. Doesn't make much sense when she is wearing her black top and skirt everywhere and then returns to the boring old one for the event. Same goes for the massage when you get her new clothes as the event still showes her in her black outfit.

I'm looking forward to what comes next!
Yes, this update was mainly for Emily main story beats. Her daily interactions/options will be for the update in Novemeber. Similar to how you can massage her outside of the event by interacting after completed her massage event, you can do the same for every other actions too (date, sex, kiss etc.c).

I know what you means about the influence event not properly reflected on the corruption state. The issue is with the corruption state being optional and that her cloths/style change with each corruption level. And because technically the character can be at any corruption state during the influence event so for just 1 screen of the influence event instead of 1 CG to show Emily talking to you, I have to make like 5 CG of the same image, each with a different outfit for different corruption level. Perhap down the line I can redo the influence/corruption path system and make them mutually exclusive where you have to chose either influence or corruption path from the beginning and they can't both be done at the same playthrough but then again I don't want player to miss out on some contents because they choose one path vs the other. This is something I will have to deal with at some point but not right now. There's not enough resource/time for me to do it properly.

Jun 15, 2023
Same Problem here.

Controll Level is 21.
Ah, I think you might have not done the control level 10 event yet. If you check your goals list, it should tell you how. I think the issue here is that I didn't make it clear enough that control level 10 is an event that need to be done and not the stat. I will make it more clear in the next update.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Not sure if its a Bug. You need to pay 200$ per week expenses. I had exactly 200$ Sunday evening , but after sleep it says I have not enough money and I lose influence. Smell like a comma issue that the game shows 200 but in code it might 199,9 or something like that.

Jun 15, 2023
Hey the 0.5.1 corrected the mistakes perfectly... brilliant update...just some curiosity...will you add future tags like sharing (not NTR) and BDSM sort of things and also have tried to make discord server for players
I don't know about sharing since many players had voiced their distaste for it but there will definitely be bdsm contain down the line.

I don't have discord at the moment cause I don't think I will have the time to manage it. I already have my hand full supporting here and patreon. This game is just a hobby for me at this moment, I still have a full time job and the only time I actually have to work on the game is the weekend.

Reactions: Kishanghost313
Jun 15, 2023
Not sure if its a Bug. You need to pay 200$ per week expenses. I had exactly 200$ Sunday evening , but after sleep it says I have not enough money and I lose influence. Smell like a comma issue that the game shows 200 but in code it might 199,9 or something like that.
Oh nice fine. Yeah, it was a code issue, I have the check at > 200 instead of >= 200.

• Love
Reactions: Kavalor

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
What is actually the difference between mini-UP and UP? I could not find anything to this.

Also in regards to sharing, if you only listen to the loudest voices here, then of course you would conclude that this place is anti-sharing. But I think there are equally many people here who would like it (me included).

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Is there any point in completing the goals if you've already reached the point of "there are no more events for this character" on all characters, that is, does any of the other goals unlock anything new?

I've mostly got the grindy goals like working for promotion and getting strength and int to 40 left, it's not like it's a huge issue to finish them but if all I get is a "goal complete" message I'll probably skip them for now :)

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes