yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sovereign-0.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sovereign [v0.5.0] [Zinikis Production] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.4.1 -> v0.5.0 [1,11 GB]
- - -

Universal Compressed: v0.4.1 -> v0.5.0 [44,4 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
How do you increase control?
Edit: nevermind, figured that out

Last edited:

yesplznothx

Jan 28, 2018
Progression breaking bug after corrupting Emily past the point where

The bug occurs whenever Emily is present (ie. living room, her rom, neighbours etc.)

Anyone with Renpy coding experience that can help me quickfix this, as it seems like a fairly simple typo relating to Emilys charactermodel (ref the last part of the error-code)?

Last edited:

archershy

May 8, 2020

The bug occurs whenever Emily is present (ie. living room, her rom, neighbours etc.)

Anyone with Renpy coding experience that can help me quickfix this, as it seems like a fairly simple typo relating to Emilys charactermodel (ref the last part of the error-code)?

same thing happen to me, hope creator could fix it quick

Jun 15, 2023

Thanks you very much for the report. I will get onto this ASAP.

In the means time. You can manually fix this by going into the game folder game/images/character/emily/portrait and change the following image emily seductivel_corrupt1 nice_casual idle, emily seductivel_corrupt1 nice_casual hover, emily seductivel_corrupt1 casual idle and emily seductivel_corrupt1 casual hover. Change the word seductivel to seductive and that should fix it. I made a typo in the word seductive.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: yesplznothx

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
zinikis_production Will it have impregnation/ pregnancy in future updates?
The models look great and there's harem, netori incest.
I'ld personally like so much impregnating the female characters involved in netori(ultimate cucking to the husbands) as well as the normal romantic female characters.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2023
zinikis_production Will it have impregnation/ pregnancy in future updates?
The models look great and there's harem, netori incest.
I'ld personally like so much impregnating the female characters involved in netori(ultimate cucking to the husbands) as well as the normal romantic female characters.
Yes, pregnancies is in the plan. One of my favorite fetish is corruption and netori and as you said that is usually the ultimate cucking state to the husbands. As for when it might be implement, it's hard to say since it would be at the end state of the characters.

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
ok, thanks for the warning, I suggest 3 things, 1 it would be good to have the incest data in the main page, 2 the method that you are using for the relations restricts a lot to translate it to another language or to put the relations that the user likes (I translated it to spanish and the relations will remain by default in english, it is possible to change them manually from the game using 0x52 but if you are interested that other users translate the game without touching the code would be good to do something like an incest patch that allows to extract and modify the relationships depending on the language to translate) and 3 although this is just something personal I hope you plan to put anal content in the game, already at this time is in the abc of the H games, a greeting and I will add that the story looks interesting for the dark shades that are showing me in the prologue which is great.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
increasing emily seems impossible im at max influence and corruption but nothing seems to be available in the character screen

Jun 15, 2023
For anyone ran into the issue with Emily image not found when leveling up her corruption, I posted a temporary fix on the main page. I will probably release a 5.1 soon before the month end to address the bug officially as well as adding in more goals.

Reactions: crisbr
Jun 15, 2023
increasing emily seems impossible im at max influence and corruption but nothing seems to be available in the character screen
You means that you have Emily's influence and corruption at 10 and no event trigger? Can you post a screenshot of Emily's character status page. Under her status page should list out the requirement for you to trigger her event to level up her influence/corruption level (things like where you need to be and what time you need to be at etc.). The tutorial at the beginning of the game should had mentioned that.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes