Jun 15, 2023
first release and version 1.0? Did u know how version numbers work?
Honestly I just go with the default version from renpy. To me 1.0 just means the first version and not complete. Every new version will be +1 with every minor version +0.1. So 1.0 to 2.0 for major update and 1.0 to 1.1 for minor update. When the game is complete it will be mark as complete.

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Woohoo :) (y) Harem and Netori game:love::love::love::love:(y)
star-wars-sarcasm.gif
Will there be any lesbian content (I hope not)? But if it is please make it 100% avoidable(lesbian content is a grey zone, when a dev is upfront about it I'll still consider supporting him).
I hope that their won't be any NTR cause that means a red flag:cry: And I do support devs(20 in total)
stop-that-harrison-ford.gif

Jun 15, 2023
the overview about the game sounds good. I have tried other sandbox and corruption games. so this have be ok,good, or great I will not know which intel i play it... but from just the overview about the game it is sounding like a good to great game. I am downloading the game now to try I may post more later after I have tried the game...
Thank for trying out the game in either case. Some of my favorite sandbox/corruption games are Love & Sex Second Base, Corruption, Glassix, Lab Rats etc. So you can definitely see some influences there. The game is still very much in its infancy phase, so many of the gameplay might not be optimized or fully complete yet. There will be many changes/update as the development go on and feedback come in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Phew, this just is not for me.

Renders are ok, but the rest...

Writing is sloppy, boring even. Everything happens so fast and what happens the first day until after work is just meaningless and/or unbelievable (interaction with the boss, even worse with the doorman for example, come on). Also the english, while it is not outright engrish is pretty bad.

Biggest issue: Nearly everything is one option choices.

Maybe it will have its fans due to the tags, but I am not one of them. Good luck dev.

Jun 15, 2023
Woohoo :) (y) Harem and Netori game:love::love::love::love:(y)
View attachment 2704556
Will there be any lesbian content (I hope not)? But if it is please make it 100% avoidable(lesbian content is a grey zone, when a dev is upfront about it I'll still consider supporting him).
I hope that their won't be any NTR cause that means a red flag:cry: And I do support devs(20 in total)
View attachment 2704559
I can assure you that there will be no NTR in the game. As for Lesbian, one of the main girls content will include lesbian scene/theme but most of it also include the MC. So if you're not into Lesbian content, you can decide to not pursue that character, that's beauty of sandbox game. Not sure if you consider 3 some, 4 some with multiples girl and the MC lesbian or not but there will be many of those in the future.

For Netori, it's kind of unavoidable consider you can woo/corrupted many MILF in this game. Some are still in relationship.

Jun 15, 2023
Phew, this just is not for me.

Renders are ok, but the rest...

Writing is sloppy, boring even. Everything happens so fast and what happens the first day until after work is just meaningless and/or unbelievable (interaction with the boss, even worse with the doorman for example, come on). Also the english, while it is not outright engrish is pretty bad.

Biggest issue: Nearly everything is one option choices.

Maybe it will have its fans due to the tags, but I am not one of them. Good luck dev.
English and Writing are not my forte, hopefully I can improve or hire someone eventually. The game is still very much in its infancy phase so there're still many things need to be implement/polish. Thank you for trying out and giving feedback either way.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Renders are good in some ways, but the author needs to learn how to modify facial expressions

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Looks great! I wish you an immense amount of success my friend! ❤

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Start free roam section.

Eat breakfast. No dialogue.
+1 Influence with the 3 girls.

Interact with mom.

Physical -> Grope
"Watch it."
-1 Influence.

Physical -> Touch
"Watch it."
-1 Influence.

Talk -> Flirt
"Watch it."
-1 Influence.

Talk -> Catch up
"Nice talk."
Emily has just been influenced recently. Try again later.

Go to a few different areas and talk to different girls. Every single one of them has the same interaction and "dialogue" as the mom.

Delete game.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes