Jun 15, 2023
Ok I have tried this game now. I think it is very good so far that said things to work on to start with sound most players like having music or sound effects in the game they are playing... maybe add a guide for players to know the when and how certain things can be be done things like touch or just when you walk to bathroom and someone is there there so you can avoid walking in on someone ... maybe lower some of the req for some people I noticed 2 that had a req of 20 or 30. maybe make all the women a bit lower 5, 10 , 15 that seems to be good not the 20 or 30 that is.. that's all I can think of other than just more story and people maybe add a big mall for shopping for like clothes and gifts or things like that maybe add buying a car or motorcycle ... I don't know like you said already this is at the start of the game so it will need work but my overall thinking is it's a very good start to this type of game.. ps I have not finished the game yet only played in the game 15 days so far I have not had any problems yet the phone character screen helps some with what you need to do things but when you get the req thing like 10 inf and it won't go any higher if you check the charcter screen it will say something like talk the the person in there room 0 - 24 that's some bull shit the only time I have found any of the people home and in there room is after 20 hour but the rooms are locked after 22 so I think you may need to fix or change that ... game play is good needs things like mc getting a better job I did run into one possible bug when going to work I got a warning and the next day the something happened except she had already gave me the warning so I think I may have been fired but I used the saveedit online and changed the the warning to 0 and it just gave me the warning thing again. I am thinking that if you don't work the 8 hour shift 8-16 then you will get fired and it must be done monday-friday no job on the weekend inless you do freelance work ...
Thank you for your feedback. I understand that the game still need a lot of gameplay optimizations. Most of what you describe like more things to do and buy is planned and will be added in future update, promotions, better jobs, even more locations as well etc. The characters with high control is because they're in a much more difficult situation for the player to influence and also to indicate that their content would be more around mid game. People that require low control like the household's members, Jill, Jeanne, Reina and Sheryl would be for early game and they will have their content being develop first before Dahlia for examples. But yeah, all things are still up for consideration and feedback.

For the character events requirement screen. When I have it as 0 to 24, it just means that anytime in the day would work to trigger the event as long as the character is also in the location. They should be in their room around 20 ~ 22 before locking their door. Adding a tracker to each character's schedule is in the work as well to help with these situation.

Also, thank for finding the getting fired bug. I will check on that. You don't need to work full 40 hours week. Just 32 is enough.

There are some sort of guide if you do check your phone. Hmm, I might need to make it more obvious then considered someone also missed it.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2023
I have done that. I have no clue how to improve my charisma or to get mom and the 2 sisters past influence 10. Every time I attempt to do anything with them, all I get is that I need to progress to the next level. But like I said, I have no clue what the next level is or how to get to it.

The phone does not say anything about that.
Right now you can't improve your charisma yet.

For the character screen, do you not see something like this?

1687051918287.png

The event for Emily's Influence Level 1 is what you need to trigger. The Location is where you need to interact with her, the time is the possible time you can trigger this event and the requirement means you need at least 10 influence.

A special note for the time. It does not means that the character will be available in the location at that time. It just means that as long as the character is in the location you can trigger the event. You still need to catch her in the location first. For Emily, try around 21:00 for Cathy and Evelyn any time after 20:00. On the weekend they are more likely to be in their room as well, Evelyn should be in her room almost all day on weekend.

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
It looks promising, but seriously why the sandbox ? this tag killed many games !
a straight up VN works way better especially with periodic updates. If you really need to add game play elements then a free roam section every now and then works great.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I figured it out. I just had to keep going to the rooms at different times to trigger things.

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Nice game. Slow at first but after you maxed Strg and Int it became really easy.
I am in Control 5. Btw, how do i get the masseur skill?Because i went into Emily´s room and nothing.

1687055187568.png

Jun 15, 2023
Nice game. Slow at first but after you maxed Strg and Int it became really easy.
I am in Control 5. Btw, how do i get the masseur skill?Because i went into Emily´s room and nothing.

View attachment 2705056
Now that you have 5 control. You can start to progress with other character that only require 5 control (Jill and Jeanne). If you noted after finishing Emily first influence event, the MC should mentioned something about Jeanne. That's the hint for you to make progress with Jeanne and eventually you will learn the masseurs skill.

Hmm, maybe I should add more details on how to acquire certain skills later to make thing easier.

Reactions: Garg22

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
I think a large improvement to the gameplay loop would be if the influence and corruption actions reset at a fixed time, midnight for example, instead of 24 hours since the last action or however it works now.

Reactions: Lordsimmons

Morho

May 16, 2023
After my share of latest harem x incest x corruption games i wil probably wait for more updazes and future tags as nev developers started thinkimg that there must be whoring/sharing/ntr as part of "good" ol corruption

Reactions: loikl
Mar 27, 2019

View attachment 2705056
you need to work on the gym chick Jeanne she is one that teaches but you may need to get to level 2 influence first or it maybe level 3 I am not sure . I think it was just after the level 1 Influence when I clinked on her the mc asked something and she started to talk about how the gym isn't doing so well and that she is thinking about adding extra classes to the gym ...and if or when you pick special there should now be 2 things one is hire her as a trainer the other is a masseurs I think... In my game my control is at 8 I have finished the two sisters or roommates and I am still trying to finish this same woman that says you need masseurs skill...

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Nice. Thanks to all. I done it and now i completed all the events. Except this: I have Control 9 and she is ready but i don´t know what is the Main Office.
I assume is the "Work Office", but i go there and Dahlia just keeps firing me.

1687061270393.png

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Now that you have 5 control. You can start to progress with other character that only require 5 control (Jill and Jeanne). If you noted after finishing Emily first influence event, the MC should mentioned something about Jeanne. That's the hint for you to make progress with Jeanne and eventually you will learn the masseurs skill.

Hmm, maybe I should add more details on how to acquire certain skills later to make thing easier.
Well, that would be really helpfull for future players.

Btw, this game looks really great. Is like My New Neighbours but with way better graphics. I can´t wait to see how the girls will change in the future. If you can, you can give us a choice. For example, Evely (Aka Mom) can change into a bimbo or into a Slave. With these we can have more diversity without relying in new characters.

Jun 15, 2023
Nice. Thanks to all. I done it and now i completed all the events. Except this: I have Control 9 and she is ready but i don´t know what is the Main Office.
I assume is the "Work Office", but i go there and Dahlia just keeps firing me.

View attachment 2705147
Yes it's the work office. It look like you haven't been working enough so you got fired. Hmm, at this time if you got fired there're not much else you can do. I'm working on a minor update at the moment to address some bugs and navigation issue. I will come up with something to get back to work after you get fired.

For your questions about choice of corruption, that's something I will have to think about. Right now, what I have in mind for corruption is very straight forward. The higher it's, the more slutty the characters will become. And at max level you can make them into a slave. She will act a lot more like a bimbo as corruption become higher. So both of what you were saying is part of the same packet. Maybe if you don't want to turn her into a slave then you can choose not too or something while still keeping her corruption high. This is all still consider for the future though

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Yes it's the work office. It look like you haven't been working enough so you got fired. Hmm, at this time if you got fired there're not much else you can do. I'm working on a minor update at the moment to address some bugs and navigation issue. I will come up with something to get back to work after you get fired.

For your questions about choice of corruption, that's something I will have to think about. Right now, what I have in mind for corruption is very straight forward. The higher it's, the more slutty the characters will become. And at max level you can make them into a slave. She will act a lot more like a bimbo as corruption become higher. So both of what you were saying is part of the same packet. Maybe if you don't want to turn her into a slave then you can choose not too or something while still keeping her corruption high. This is all still consider for the future though
Ah ok. Is just that i´ve been working from my room almost every day. I didn´t knew i had to go to the main office to work.

Jun 15, 2023
you need to work on the gym chick Jeanne she is one that teaches but you may need to get to level 2 influence first or it maybe level 3 I am not sure . I think it was just after the level 1 Influence when I clinked on her the mc asked something and she started to talk about how the gym isn't doing so well and that she is thinking about adding extra classes to the gym ...and if or when you pick special there should now be 2 things one is hire her as a trainer the other is a masseurs I think... In my game my control is at 8 I have finished the two sisters or roommates and I am still trying to finish this same woman that says you need masseurs skill...
You're correct. One you progress with Jeanne enough you can start learning massage skill from her. Do it for 5 days when interact with her in the gym and you should get the skill. Then you can process with Emily.

Jun 15, 2023
Ah ok. Is just that i´ve been working from my room almost every day. I didn´t knew i had to go to the main office to work.
I see. Hmm, maybe I need to add some indication that you should be working at the office rather than at home then. Maybe I should make it so that you can only work from home on weekend. I do have some tips in the help menu on your phone but I guess it was not obvious enough for new players to check out.

Reactions: Boobs Lover
Jun 15, 2023
After my share of latest harem x incest x corruption games i wil probably wait for more updazes and future tags as nev developers started thinkimg that there must be whoring/sharing/ntr as part of "good" ol corruption
I can assure you that even if any of those were to be add in the future. It will be entirely optional. Even one of the main aspect of the game (corruption) is sorta optional right now. One of the reason I made this game as a sandbox is so that the player has the freedom to choose what content they want to see.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It's not bad, but at least for now it's very static, the characters have no expression, it looks like they're talking to a mannequin, in general it's good, it just improves that and a guide would be very useful to avoid it being repetitive.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Morho

May 16, 2023
I can assure you that even if any of those were to be add in the future. It will be entirely optional. Even one of the main aspect of the game (corruption) is sorta optional right now. One of the reason I made this game as a sandbox is so that the player has the freedom to choose what content they want to see.
and that is probably problem as that is practicaly option to skip event to not only see it

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes