exter

May 29, 2017
So far the game looks good, but you might want to rethink the systems for movement between places and interacting with characters. Both just take way too many clicks.

Also, what to do if you get fired from your job? This is the first game where skipping ahead has a consequence. Which is bad with the current state of the game imo. You can still freelance but you earn way less, wich makes it more grindy and without a lot of content atm this will put people off.

Reactions: fishbulb123
Jun 15, 2023
Start free roam section.

Eat breakfast. No dialogue.
+1 Influence with the 3 girls.

Interact with mom.

Physical -> Grope
"Watch it."
-1 Influence.

Physical -> Touch
"Watch it."
-1 Influence.

Talk -> Flirt
"Watch it."
-1 Influence.

Talk -> Catch up
"Nice talk."
Emily has just been influenced recently. Try again later.

Go to a few different areas and talk to different girls. Every single one of them has the same interaction and "dialogue" as the mom.

Delete game.
Thank for trying out either way. As mentioned before, the game is still very much in its infancy state. There are only generic response from the game for all characters for now. Most contents at the moment are in the events where you level up the characters. There will be specialize dialog for each characters down the line with more unique interaction.

Reactions: odinRa
Jun 15, 2023
So far the game looks good, but you might want to rethink the systems for movement between places and interacting with characters. Both just take way too many clicks.

Also, what to do if you get fired from your job? This is the first game where skipping ahead has a consequence. Which is bad with the current state of the game imo. You can still freelance but you earn way less, wich makes it more grindy and without a lot of content atm this will put people off.
Thank for trying out. But yeah, the fired from your job was specifically to punish user that skip work with free lancing as back up. There will be a way for you to find more jobs, get back to your old jobs down the line but those have not be implemented yet. I know the first version of the game could be a bit grindy since the core gameplay have not been optimized yet.

One of the reasons I want the game to be available now is get more feedbacks and gauge interest in the game. Things will be iron out and improves as development go on.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Thank for trying out either way. As mentioned before, the game is still very much in its infancy state. There are only generic response from the game for all characters for now. Most contents at the moment are in the events where you level up the characters. There will be specialize dialog for each characters down the line with more unique interaction.
I get what you're trying to do. In a way, it's a bit like High-Rise Climb, which is a game I actually enjoy playing. So what's the difference?

Well, the writing is obviously much weaker, and the English is pretty bad. The UI and sandbox navigation is a pain in the ass. The world feels artificial and dead (including the robotic characters), whereas in High-Rise Climb, it felt more organic and vibrant.

In my opinion, these types of sandboxes pretty much require a certain level of polish that creates a sense of immersion. You want the players to feel like they are living out a day in the MC's life. That's what makes the day to day activities feel like something more than the mindless grind it is.

This game totally fails to achieve this, at least so far.

Sorry for the harsh words, but someone's gotta give it to you straight. I know it's a first release though. Sandbox games notoriously takes a lot of time to reach a playable state. Good luck on the development of the game.

exter

May 29, 2017
Thank for trying out. But yeah, the fired from your job was specifically to punish user that skip work with free lancing as back up. There will be a way for you to find more jobs, get back to your old jobs down the line but those have not be implemented yet. I know the first version of the game could be a bit grindy since the core gameplay have not been optimized yet.

One of the reasons I want the game to be available now is get more feedbacks and gauge interest in the game. Things will be iron out and improves as development go on.
As said the game does look good and i do understand that its in its very beginning and i also look forward for more, since corruption games are some of my personal favorites. But i do hope the movement will be changed. Something like a list of all the places while you are at home would make it a lot better already. For example, if you are in your room it would be a lot simpler if you could go directly to landladys/moms bathroom or at least her room, without having to move through the living room. That save a lot of time and clicks, otherwise, as the game gets bigger, this will become even more bothersome. Other sandbox games do movement really well and i would suggest you play some of them (if you havent already) and compare which ones let you move around between lots of places the fastest or maybe just in a less "click this text to move from A to B" kind of way. In some games for example you have little pictures of the closest places somewhere on the edges of the screen, which let you move between places without moving through every room.

Anyways, this is just meant as constructive criticism so feel free to take it or leave it (y)

Jun 15, 2023
I get what you're trying to do. In a way, it's a bit like High-Rise Climb, which is a game I actually enjoy playing. So what's the difference?

Well, the writing is obviously much weaker, and the English is pretty bad. The UI and sandbox navigation is a pain in the ass. The world feels artificial and dead (including the robotic characters), whereas in High-Rise Climb, it felt more organic and vibrant.

In my opinion, these types of sandboxes pretty much require a certain level of polish that creates a sense of immersion. You want the players to feel like they are living out a day in the MC's life. That's what makes the day to day activities feel like something more than the mindless grind it is.

This game totally fails to achieve this, at least so far.

Sorry for the harsh words, but someone's gotta give it to you straight. I know it's a first release though. Sandbox games notoriously takes a lot of time to reach a playable state. Good luck on the development of the game.
No, thank for the feedback. I know the game still need a lot of improvement. Sandbox game required a lot of contents, thing to do and polish for it to be appealing. One thing I want to add ASAP is for a better navigation system. Clicking on menu all over the place is tedious. For now the writing is there to provide a background for the game play. It will need update and polish down the line.

Jun 15, 2023
As said the game does look good and i do understand that its in its very beginning and i also look forward for more, since corruption games are some of my personal favorites. But i do hope the movement will be changed. Something like a list of all the places while you are at home would make it a lot better already. For example, if you are in your room it would be a lot simpler if you could go directly to landladys/moms bathroom or at least her room, without having to move through the living room. That save a lot of time and clicks, otherwise, as the game gets bigger, this will become even more bothersome. Other sandbox games do movement really well and i would suggest you play some of them (if you havent already) and compare which ones let you move around between lots of places the fastest or maybe just in a less "click this text to move from A to B" kind of way. In some games for example you have little pictures of the closest places somewhere on the edges of the screen, which let you move between places without moving through every room.

Anyways, this is just meant as constructive criticism so feel free to take it or leave it (y)
Oh don't worry, navigation will be one of the thing I will be focusing on next. I do realized how tedious it could be. It's just for the first version, I don't have a good idea on how to optimized it yet. Your feedback is appreciated.

Reactions: exter

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm somewhat intrigued, as long as this...
3DCG, Male protagonist, Simulator, Dating sim, Adventure, Incest, MILF, Corruption, Mind control, Harem, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Male domination, Big ass, Big tits, Cheating, Sandbox, Vaginal sex, Creampie, Netori
...doesn't end up being grindy, I'll likely enjoy it, though I'll probably wait for an update or two.

Good luck! (y)

SlothOnMeth

Apr 15, 2021
Oh don't worry, navigation will be one of the thing I will be focusing on next. I do realized how tedious it could be. It's just for the first version, I don't have a good idea on how to optimized it yet. Your feedback is appreciated.
Solid choices are:

1. Room symbols at the bottom of the page for navigation. This also makes picking the on-screen character more convenient, no more mixing it into the room navigation nested menus.

2. Grid with symbols for all character interaction options at the same time. One click to get to what you want instead of three.

3. Button to take you straight to your own bedroom from any other screen, unless it doesn't make sense within the plot.

4. Map that includes all outside locations at the same time. Meaning no travel to "neighborhood" before traveling to the park or to home. Less clicking.

Overall the plot is underwhelming. Though many people won't care about that as long as you make good renders with hot content. And they should be if the "slave" character is an indication for future content.

4K is pointless for you, it will just show the grain in more detail. cut down your filesize 4 times even before webp.

You might also consider finding someone to help with English sooner rather than later.

Good luck.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
You're correct. There will be a system where you can "corrupt" a character that will change their behavior as well as appearance. I want to make it so that it's optional but that will be for long term.
How many characters will this apply to? Cause that's going to be a lot of work. Double the renders for each character. Good luck

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
me instead , i'm not a fan of sandbox at all...at least the majority of them are so mucvh time wasting if not done correctly...with a proper guide ingame and no greind they are acceptable. love incest and milf though..so i'll give it a try when more updates come out

Jun 15, 2023
How many characters will this apply to? Cause that's going to be a lot of work. Double the renders for each character. Good luck
Yes, that's the plan for every single main girls... Not just double the render but I'm thinking depend on different corruption state of a girl, she can wear different outfit, makeups, expression etc. That does sound like a huge huddle to overcome. So for now I'm just focusing on creating content on the assumption that user has corrupted a girl before process to higher level. I will have to deal with content for different corruption state and file size optimization later as development go on and there're enough interest.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
There needs to be more help with the characters. I have mom and the 2 sisters at influence 10. It says I need to progress to the next stage, yet I have no clue what the next stage is.

I also have no idea how to get control up. When I offer the UP pill they all say they are not taking it.

Reactions: Incognito9
Mar 27, 2019
Ok I have tried this game now. I think it is very good so far that said things to work on to start with sound most players like having music or sound effects in the game they are playing... maybe add a guide for players to know the when and how certain things can be be done things like touch or just when you walk to bathroom and someone is there there so you can avoid walking in on someone ... maybe lower some of the req for some people I noticed 2 that had a req of 20 or 30. maybe make all the women a bit lower 5, 10 , 15 that seems to be good not the 20 or 30 that is.. that's all I can think of other than just more story and people maybe add a big mall for shopping for like clothes and gifts or things like that maybe add buying a car or motorcycle ... I don't know like you said already this is at the start of the game so it will need work but my overall thinking is it's a very good start to this type of game.. ps I have not finished the game yet only played in the game 15 days so far I have not had any problems yet the phone character screen helps some with what you need to do things but when you get the req thing like 10 inf and it won't go any higher if you check the charcter screen it will say something like talk the the person in there room 0 - 24 that's some bull shit the only time I have found any of the people home and in there room is after 20 hour but the rooms are locked after 22 so I think you may need to fix or change that ... game play is good needs things like mc getting a better job I did run into one possible bug when going to work I got a warning and the next day the something happened except she had already gave me the warning so I think I may have been fired but I used the saveedit online and changed the the warning to 0 and it just gave me the warning thing again. I am thinking that if you don't work the 8 hour shift 8-16 then you will get fired and it must be done monday-friday no job on the weekend inless you do freelance work ...

Jun 15, 2023
There needs to be more help with the characters. I have mom and the 2 sisters at influence 10. It says I need to progress to the next stage, yet I have no clue what the next stage is.

I also have no idea how to get control up. When I offer the UP pill they all say they are not taking it.
If you check your phone on the top right conner of the game you will see a list of topic to help you out. Select characters will display all the character, there you can check their status and possible events. It should show you what need to be done.

There're also a help section that tell you tip and trick. Maybe I need to make it more obvious.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
If you check your phone on the top right conner of the game you will see a list of topic to help you out. Select characters will display all the character, there you can check their status and possible events. It should show you what need to be done.

There're also a help section that tell you tip and trick. Maybe I need to make it more obvious.
I have done that. I have no clue how to improve my charisma or to get mom and the 2 sisters past influence 10. Every time I attempt to do anything with them, all I get is that I need to progress to the next level. But like I said, I have no clue what the next level is or how to get to it.

The phone does not say anything about that.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes