loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I can assure you that even if any of those were to be add in the future. It will be entirely optional. Even one of the main aspect of the game (corruption) is sorta optional right now. One of the reason I made this game as a sandbox is so that the player has the freedom to choose what content they want to see.
Just as a suggestion, be careful with "the user can choose what they want to see" is a very common error that cost many games their lives, mainly because most of them will avoid games with content they don't like no matter how "optional" they are. be.

A better option? give the user what you want him to see, simple as that, this will come with pros and cons but at least you won't split your game into 10 different "paths" that don't make sense.

Just a suggestion I hope you don't take it the wrong way.

Morho

May 16, 2023
What I'm thinking of might be something like, one a girl had reached a certain corruption level. Then you can ask her to go make money for you or something. In this case, it's like whoring but you're actively the one that force her to do it. Otherwise there wouldn't be any kind of sharing/ntr without you actively forcing the girl to do.
no.

Reactions: wiseold6996 and EJW
Jun 15, 2023
Just as a suggestion, be careful with "the user can choose what they want to see" is a very common error that cost many games their lives, mainly because most of them will avoid games with content they don't like no matter how "optional" they are. be.

A better option? give the user what you want him to see, simple as that, this will come with pros and cons but at least you won't split your game into 10 different "paths" that don't make sense.

Just a suggestion I hope you don't take it the wrong way.
Any suggestion is appreciate. As mentioned previously, nothing is set in stone yet. I'm still considering all options.

Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
After my share of latest harem x incest x corruption games i wil probably wait for more updazes and future tags as nev developers started thinkimg that there must be whoring/sharing/ntr as part of "good" ol corruption
Curiously you are right, however if we are these all the games that focus on correction have at least prostitution, it is something logical, that is, the MC does not look for love if not whores, both for their satisfaction and to obtain power and influence with them Therefore, using them as a bargaining chip is logical, despite the fact that the MC is a cuck who enjoys watching others have sex more than doing it himself or that the game focuses on the latter there is a great abyss.

Let's hope that new developers making corruption games realize that they are 2 very different things and stop trying to mix them (demonboy and lord of imagination are proof that playing 2 sides doesn't work).

Reactions: Akainu456

Morho

May 16, 2023
Curiously you are right, however if we are these all the games that focus on correction have at least prostitution, it is something logical, that is, the MC does not look for love if not whores, both for their satisfaction and to obtain power and influence with them Therefore, using them as a bargaining chip is logical, despite the fact that the MC is a cuck who enjoys watching others have sex more than doing it himself or that the game focuses on the latter there is a great abyss.

Let's hope that new developers making corruption games realize that they are 2 very different things and stop trying to mix them (demonboy and lord of imagination are proof that playing 2 sides doesn't work).
nah he already thinking about that shit...dont need go there again and lost playing another game for half year to abandon it atc...i am already done here with this "harem"

• Sad
Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
nah he already thinking about that shit...dont need go there again and lost playing another game for half year to abandon it atc...i am already done here with this "harem"
Ah I understand you my friend, good luck with the next one.(y)

Reactions: Morho

gokudo

Apr 7, 2019
zinikis_production - it would be great if you could replicate the navigation system from a game like lunar's chosen or milfy city.

At present both interactions and traversing is merged into 1.

Also like others mentioned if we try an action repeatedly or soon after the points don't go up. Because the option is available and it's a repeat the game feels grindy and it's the same set of actions for everyone.

If you can fix these odors issues then this can be a really great game

Jun 15, 2023
zinikis_production - it would be great if you could replicate the navigation system from a game like lunar's chosen or milfy city.

At present both interactions and traversing is merged into 1.

Also like others mentioned if we try an action repeatedly or soon after the points don't go up. Because the option is available and it's a repeat the game feels grindy and it's the same set of actions for everyone.

If you can fix these odors issues then this can be a really great game
Thank for the feedback. I'm working on a better navigation system at the moment. As well as refining the point gain a bit as well.

Shimizu69

Feb 13, 2020
The game is so so, to be honest, not bad for amateur hour. The translation is off, but for a non native English speaker it could be worse. My suggestion is get help with the English dialect. It isn't the words that are wrong it is the way that they are used. English speaking people from the US and even England do not speak this way. If your trying to pass this off as the person MC is not a native English speaker then fine it could be passable for a non English native. Say someone from a third world country like India where English is spoken but the way they use English is different then the way that someone in the United States where English is the primary spoken language would converse.

Jun 15, 2023
The game is so so, to be honest, not bad for amateur hour. The translation is off, but for a non native English speaker it could be worse. My suggestion is get help with the English dialect. It isn't the words that are wrong it is the way that they are used. English speaking people from the US and even England do not speak this way. If your trying to pass this off as the person MC is not a native English speaker then fine it could be passable for a non English native. Say someone from a third world country like India where English is spoken but the way they use English is different then the way that someone in the United States where English is the primary spoken language would converse.
Yes, getting someone to help with proof read/writing would be ideal but at the moment not my priority. Since I would need to find someone willing first and professor more than likely cost money. If the game take off and there's decent income I could definitely hire someone to help on the writing. But at the moment, I'm trying to get the game in a stable state first with decent enough gameplay and contents.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Nothin is in stone yet. But if there was something like what you mentioned. It might be something like, one a girl had reached a certain corruption level. Then you can ask her to go make money for you or something. In this case, it's like whoring but you're actively the one that force her to do it. Otherwise there wouldn't be any kind of sharing/ntr.

Nope, that is SHARING aka SWINGING pimping type content, even if it's optional.
So yes, that is sharing aka swinging since this site don't have a sharing tag if you decide to implement that if you are confused about that.

So yea, going to pass on this one!

Looked good till I read this.

Good luck tho. (y)

Last edited:

SlothOnMeth

Apr 15, 2021
You're correct. One you progress with Jeanne enough you can start learning massage skill from her. Do it for 5 days when interact with her in the gym and you should get the skill. Then you can process with Emily.
This should be mentioned in the character information page of both characters as soon as it is relevant. Lack of information about how to progress is another pitfall that can make sandbox style games unbearable.

Reactions: Fapmaister

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
Unfortunately, the game doesn't support mobile for now. My priority is to get the game to run stable on PC/Mac first. If anyone could help port the game then they're more than welcome
thx, normaly the with joy play i can run most of the games but some have problem and dont work, then i will try it in pc

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
zinikis_production

I'm going to assume from the game's description that the game is basically corrupting LIs and it's not going to have any romance options. But just in case I prefer to confirm that it's so before discarding it.

EDIT:

Nothin is in stone yet. But if there was something like what you mentioned. It might be something like, one a girl had reached a certain corruption level. Then you can ask her to go make money for you or something. In this case, it's like whoring but you're actively the one that force her to do it. Otherwise there wouldn't be any kind of sharing/ntr.
I'd rather never get to a level of corruption where the LIs are content to prostitute themselves for the MC.

I guess the game is not to my taste.

Last edited:

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
̶O̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶n̶e̶t̶o̶r̶i̶ ̶v̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶"̶a̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶h̶o̶m̶e̶"̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶'̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶m̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶f̶e̶w̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶.̶

Oh wrong turn. There are takers of every kind, I'm sure they'll be happy with your plans, good luck.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes