Jun 15, 2023
Could you add the swinging tag to the future tags in OP?. Its the tag used in this site for that type of content. And it is so annoying that you have to check the thread for that info, it should be in the OP so you know what you are getting into.
Not necessary. As I have mentioned multiples time, these things are still very much up for consideration. The game is still in a very early states and I have not iron out how corruption side will fully work yet. I just know it will make them sluttier and the final phase would allow you to make them slaves. Anything else in between still need more planning.

I only added tag that I know for sure will be in the game, not what might be. Otherwise I would have to include every singles possible tag here just because there's always a change they might be add in the future. Like Pregnancy for examples, I have no plan of that for now and it's not applicable to the current state of the game but that doesn't means it can't be in the game down the line.

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Just a thought, and maybe this was thought of but adding a skill that can help you influence people faster would help with the grind. Because gaming 1point a day is boring and monotones. Maybe that is what Charm is for to give you more points. If so thanks, if not give it a thought.

OhGeeGanksta

Jul 3, 2022
Okay, so you want this to be a sandbox, and players to grind and earn their progress. I get that. But the way it's presently set up, it's a complete grindfest and there's not enough for players to do for them to stay motivated. For the first 10 days, all you can do literally is talk to each girl once. We don't even have any autonomy at all. If you want to restrict us, then maybe allow us to talk to each girl more than once a day, but we sacrifice progress on different girls if we focus on a specific girl. Or lower the control requirement to 5 or something at least.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Why are the images so darn large? I converted them to webP and got the game down to 1/5 of the size without losing any quality.

Jun 15, 2023
Just a thought, and maybe this was thought of but adding a skill that can help you influence people faster would help with the grind. Because gaming 1point a day is boring and monotones. Maybe that is what Charm is for to give you more points. If so thanks, if not give it a thought.
You're correct in that charisma will be what effect influence gain per day. Though there's currently no way for you to increase it yet. If you look at the help section on your phone. I have a brief explanation for each stat. Right now at 0 charismas you can only influence one every 24 hours. Which many pointed out, could be a bit cumbersome. I might change it to one every day and reset at midnight instead.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chill-E
Jun 15, 2023
Why are the images so darn large? I converted them to webP and got the game down to 1/5 of the size without losing any quality.
I'm still relatively new to game development and daz, which is what I'm using to render the image. I just use the default png file that daz rendered in 4k. I will look into image optimization sooner or later. The webP you mentioned seem interesting. I will look into that.

Reactions: yoyomistro
Jun 15, 2023
Okay, so you want this to be a sandbox, and players to grind and earn their progress. I get that. But the way it's presently set up, it's a complete grindfest and there's not enough for players to do for them to stay motivated. For the first 10 days, all you can do literally is talk to each girl once. We don't even have any autonomy at all. If you want to restrict us, then maybe allow us to talk to each girl more than once a day, but we sacrifice progress on different girls if we focus on a specific girl. Or lower the control requirement to 5 or something at least.
You're correct in that at the moment there're not enough to do to keep player motivated and the early game could feel very grindy. One of the main issue with sandbox game in this early state. There will be many more things that will be add down the line that could greatly help interacting with a girl like increase your charisma, more daily and special events that you can trigger daily to increase their influence/corruption, different equipment and items that you can give etc. But those still need to be implement.

As of this moment, aside from interaction you can also do daily event like eat together with household's members, help Jill with her work, work out together with Jeanne at the gym. If you have enough money you can also buy gift and UP to help as well, there're no limit to how many item you can give to a character as long as you have enough money to buy them.

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
1.86g for the first release is a lot. Do you use webp for images and do you compress? Id recommend doing so.
No, it's not. You can obviously see the images used in this game are high quality. And when image quality is good, dev is serious about the game. If you see other high quality VN games, they usually are 1.5gb and above.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
my save, can someone help me, i finished everything but jill i can't progress any help or save in that same place?

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
English and Writing are not my forte, hopefully I can improve or hire someone eventually. The game is still very much in its infancy phase so there're still many things need to be implement/polish. Thank you for trying out and giving feedback either way.
I'm happy to be an English proofreader for you. English is my first language and it irks me when sentences and words are incomplete or wrong.

No payment required, just happy to support an active dev.

PM me if you need me.

{Edit} I am fluent in both US and UK English, so whatever works best for you can be done.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2023
my save, can someone help me, i finished everything but jill i can't progress any help or save in that same place?
Ah I see, you suppose to go to work office and interact with Jill but you got fired because you didn't come to work enough. This, at the moment, locked you out of any office's content.

I'm working on a patch at the moment, that should allow you to get back to the office's work even after you got fired

Reactions: vincent13

SlothOnMeth

Apr 15, 2021
No, it's not. You can obviously see the images used in this game are high quality. And when image quality is good, dev is serious about the game. If you see other high quality VN games, they usually are 1.5gb and above.
lolno

Let's be real here, the images are grainy. 4K is not justified, it just brings out the grain more. It's not a dealbreaker for me personally, I'm fine with how they are. But these are not "high quality".

As for what others have said about grind, the current values are probably fine. Just need to remove needless clicking by switching to more sensible UI.

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Can you add cheat money for next update because it's hard to find money or can you tell me Console Command for money Because Money = 99999999 is not work

Jun 15, 2023
Can you add cheat money for next update because it's hard to find money or can you tell me Console Command for money Because Money = 99999999 is not work
Perhaps I will add some sort of cheat panel in the future for people who don't want to grind. If you're using the console you could try mc.money instead of money.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes