sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Man, the way the grind is structured in this is terrible. You can only grind influence ever so often. Pick a wrong option and you reduce influence. Fuck me, that's super annoying. Also why does Emily's influence reset to 1 after reaching 10? Dear dev, please if you absolutely have to make a sandbox at least try to make it enjoyable. Nobody wants to get annoyed for an eternity only to see a massage scene, maybe.

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
zinikis_production I'm playing now and I think the little sister's makeup is too Asian and too heavy for only 1 level of corruption, I think there is more suitable makeup to make her look more mature and corrupted, leaving even more room for progress, which now I think it has very little, but it is a personal opinion. For the rest I think it's a very well done game for a first development, excluding the sandbox, which I hate in all games xD Good luck!

PD: Anyway to go back at work if you are fired?

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2023
There's definitely areas that need improvement, UI is rather clunky and it can be difficult to navigate from one place to another. Holding down the main job without losing it isn't worth the time, so it's far easier to simply keep up with freelance work at home. A guide or more hints in how to further influence and corruption events would be useful, as would a read-over, as the general 'Thank' and 'Yes Ok' responses seems sort of robotic.

Other than that, I think the game is headed in the right direction. Characters look nice, and not starting out with an asshole older sister (older sisters are peak gaming), was a great choice. Wishing best of luck to the dev in their career and development. I'll keep an eye on this, for sure.

Reactions: Lordsimmons

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Not bad for HTML game and i love time manipulation element

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Nothin is in stone yet. But if there was something like what you mentioned. It might be something like, one a girl had reached a certain corruption level. Then you can ask her to go make money for you or something. In this case, it's like whoring but you're actively the one that force her to do it. Otherwise there wouldn't be any kind of sharing/ntr.
Could you add the swinging tag to the future tags in OP?. Its the tag used in this site for that type of content. And it is so annoying that you have to check the thread for that info, it should be in the OP so you know what you are getting into.

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Models are really nice, especially mom. But grind is toomuch for minor payoffs should be reduced in future. Please make sure saves are compactable in future updates, cant grind the whole thing again.Would become a great game if updated regularly.

Reactions: Kytolo Braven

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
Sorry for being ... bold here.. but you need to make money on this so ...

This is a medium to bad start in my opinion and you need to improve some things... since the scenario already exists in around 150 other games in this forum, 2 sisters one mom one perv etc you need to either improve the models, a lot, eg the sisters are, what is the word... ugly to no one cares. The 80's hair is something you need to check, b@@s needs to be bigger, sandbox in the first game is something I would avoid

I wish the best but look at games like Lisc, Milfcreek, sunville, A shot etc and make some adjustments if posible

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
... you need to either improve the models, a lot, eg the sisters are, what is the word... ugly to no one cares. The 80's hair is something you need to check, b@@s needs to be bigger, sandbox in the first game is something I would avoid

I wish the best but look at games like Lisc, Milfcreek, sunville, A shot etc and make some adjustments if posible
that's just like... your opinion, man.

Personally--I think the models are fine. The bigger issue right now is the lack of content for the enormous file size and grind.

Reactions: Lordsimmons
Mar 27, 2019
ok I have now finished the current game so far... I liked the end so far meeting the police and getting hit and almost killed that was funny but to just end after some lines about needing to get bigger and badder ... i am not sure. I hope in the later versions of the game the dev makes the game a bit more open world or at least make the game to where you don't get kicked out to the main screen... things I liked 1 the women are good and have different sizes that's a plus for me. alot of games I have played have the same people but they just change face or body of said person . major points for not doing that. 2 the games story is very good in that I like it some games that I have played give a bit of story then just turn you loose with no other help or anything. this game does give a little help here and there. 3 the game runs very well so far. major points here alot of the starting out games have way way to many bugs in them but not this game it seems. 4 the overall flow of the game is very good.
things I did not like 1 the end I don't like cliff hangers. 2 the shopping thing I mean if you are going to add a shop make it a all in one shop clothes,gifts,candy make it like a mall or at least a super walmart. 3 if you put a name in the under chacters thing make it so you can get some progress don't just have like 10 names but then only have like 5 or six that you can have progress with. I mean I know this is a starter game but you listed about 9 people but there is only 5 that you get any progress with that's not too good if you add them then you should be able to get progress with them.

My final words on this game.

overall good people, places, things to do are pluses

things this game needs more women, more story , and maybe a combat system

the only maybe bug I found was the work thing if not working enough hours you get a warning if it happens again I think you get fired.

Jun 15, 2023
zinikis_production

I'm going to assume from the game's description that the game is basically corrupting LIs and it's not going to have any romance options. But just in case I prefer to confirm that it's so before discarding it.

EDIT:

I'd rather never get to a level of corruption where the LIs are content to prostitute themselves for the MC.

I guess the game is not to my taste.
Since you were purely going off the description I could see why you would take it like that. But no, for each character there're influence level and corruption level. Influence level, for most character, are purely romance route. This is the main route for each girl. Corruption on the other hand is optional, one your influence with a girl is high enough you can corrupt her if you so desire. It's for those who want to spice thing up a bit. Like making the characters wear sexier cloth, more make up and act more slutty. At the highest corruption you can even turn them into a slave. So if you only want your character to dress up a bit sexier, more make up etc. then you can just raise their corruption to appropriate level.

Reactions: BlasKyau
Jun 15, 2023
ok I have now finished the current game so far... I liked the end so far meeting the police and getting hit and almost killed that was funny but to just end after some lines about needing to get bigger and badder ... i am not sure. I hope in the later versions of the game the dev makes the game a bit more open world or at least make the game to where you don't get kicked out to the main screen... things I liked 1 the women are good and have different sizes that's a plus for me. alot of games I have played have the same people but they just change face or body of said person . major points for not doing that. 2 the games story is very good in that I like it some games that I have played give a bit of story then just turn you loose with no other help or anything. this game does give a little help here and there. 3 the game runs very well so far. major points here alot of the starting out games have way way to many bugs in them but not this game it seems. 4 the overall flow of the game is very good.
things I did not like 1 the end I don't like cliff hangers. 2 the shopping thing I mean if you are going to add a shop make it a all in one shop clothes,gifts,candy make it like a mall or at least a super walmart. 3 if you put a name in the under chacters thing make it so you can get some progress don't just have like 10 names but then only have like 5 or six that you can have progress with. I mean I know this is a starter game but you listed about 9 people but there is only 5 that you get any progress with that's not too good if you add them then you should be able to get progress with them.

My final words on this game.

overall good people, places, things to do are pluses

things this game needs more women, more story , and maybe a combat system

the only maybe bug I found was the work thing if not working enough hours you get a warning if it happens again I think you get fired.
Thank you for trying out the game and the feedbacks. One of the reason why I have the game up here at this early state was to see more feedbacks that could help shape the game better. One of the reasons why you see a lot of characters on the character screen was more of a tease then anything else. To show what's coming in the future. Like Dahlia with require 30 control, show that you got to work to be able to reach her etc.

Stuffs like shopping are still in early/prototype phase. For combat system, I will have to think about it. I don't want it too be too cumbersome but I do want the character's stat like strength, intelligent, charisma to play a more integral role into the game. I was thinking of, maybe one you pass the last event, there will be thugs/police after you or something, and if you wonder around at night you get attack and if you don't have enough strength you get beat up and lost a bit of your money.

Jun 15, 2023
Models are really nice, especially mom. But grind is toomuch for minor payoffs should be reduced in future. Please make sure saves are compactable in future updates, cant grind the whole thing again.Would become a great game if updated regularly.
The game does intended to be a bit grindy at first. But as you train yourself better, more strength, int, char, it would make thing easier. Same go for dealing with characters, you don't have much options as first but as you process with them you unlock more options to influence/corrupt them. All in all, the gameplay are still in very early state. Do expect it to change/optimizer down the line. With many things still need to be add, like more jobs opportunity, promotion etc.

I will try my best to keep previous saves compatible. I do plan on 1 major update every month with minor update (ui, gameplay, bugs fix) every now and then.

Reactions: sabu6
Dec 9, 2021
When you massage the land-lady is it meant to increases the corruption in Evelyn, or is that a coding error? I would think Emily's corruption would increase.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes